[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened here? Was it whitey's fault? Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (17KB, 304x171px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
17KB, 304x171px
What happened here? Was it whitey's fault? Was it autism?
>>
thb I´ve been looking at Liberia pics in the 1920 and it didn´t look that bad
>>
>>1674073
When in doubt, always blame Anglo's.

But technically, they're anglos...

Fuck.
>>
>>1674073
>What happened here?
Bunch of former slaves, funded by rich white people created a state in Africa where it was believed that they would not suffer discrimination due to the color of the former slave's skin. The former slaves celebrated their freedom by ruling over and discriminating against the locals until they suffered a full blown coup and ethnic violence.
>Was it whitey's fault?
For sending the former slaves? Yes. For the quasi apartheid state they set up? No, blame the former slaves and their decedents.
>Was it autism?
Sure. Why not?
>>
>>1674106
>The former slaves celebrated their freedom by ruling over and discriminating against the locals

And themselves too don't forget colorism was pretty rampant in Liberia.
>>
>>1674105
They are Africans not Anglos. Wtf
>>
>>1674073
It was whitey's fault for not rounding up every piece of outdated farm equipment and shipping it to liberia
>>
>>1674132
> t. Henry Ford
>>
>>1674125
No Americo-Liberians were obsessed with being civil and parading their white heritage.

>>1674132

That plan never made sense nor was it seriously considering at all back then.
>>
>>1674105
They are not anglos silly merchant
>>
Israel if the Palestinians won
>>
>>1674073
niggers
>>
>>1674253
It was shot when it was Israel though.
>>
>>1674073
Look, I get posting pictures of individual people like Hitler or Mussolini and asking if they were autistic, but an entire country or event is just memery.
>>
>>1674073
>What happened here? Was it whitey's fault? Was it autism?

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: gondola winterwar.jpg (728KB, 1247x812px) Image search: [Google]
gondola winterwar.jpg
728KB, 1247x812px
>>1674784
>but an entire country or event is just memery.
National autism isn't a meme
>>
>>1674784
Good thinking anon, nigs are too stupid to be autistic
>>
>>1674818
I know you are meming but just as a big PSA autism effects peoples from all over the world nor is it based off intelligence (that doesn't really make sense either).
>>
Liberia was a great(for africa) coutnry, until the native dindus overthrew the american slave descendants. A long civil war, then ebola and other epidemics hit.
>>
>>1675190
why call them Dindus?
Liberia was a a shithole for non Americo-Liberians so no wonder the old pres was hated a fuckton and it was unstable as fuck. Not defending Doe but Liberia was not what you can call a consistently decent nation when it's native populace is denigrated, abused, and treated as second class citizens and basically a pseudo colony.
>>
>>1674139
>>1674125

They speak English, don't they?
>>
>>1674106
Tbh it was not most of them that sought rule and also they barely got money from White people.
>>1674073
White people sought control of the colony from the start, a mutiny was even being planned. A leader early on a pastor who was a quadroon who seeking power aligned with the whites. This started a long line of mulatto elite who cared not of black americos or natives but mostly themselves.

Had actual blacks had control of the country many things would have turned out differently. It would have been mostly Mande-Americo.

During the Scramble for Africa Europeans undercut Liberian land progression.

A lot of things were fucked up but understanding most actually wanted unity and it was anachronistic mulattoes that made things bad helped me understand the trajectory.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.