[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the worst serial killer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 13

File: Albert_Fish_mugshotweb[1].jpg (146KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Albert_Fish_mugshotweb[1].jpg
146KB, 620x465px
Who was the worst serial killer?
>>
sam hyde
>>
File: Portrait.jpg (1MB, 3840x5760px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait.jpg
1MB, 3840x5760px
>>
H.H. Holmes because he built a hotel with trap doors, chutes and sealed suffocation rooms. It seems almost cartoon villain like.
>>
Bush Jr.
>>
>>1671842
based
>>
Toy-Box Killer, read his recording. Really messed up shit. Ironically, he got zero confirmed victim as he is just *that* good at murders.
>>
>>1671688
Stalin
Mao
Hitler
Pol Pot

Any dictator really
>>
>>1673006
10/10 well done
>>
>>1673006
They never killed anyone directly, so it is cheating.
>>
>>1671688
Adolf I of Austria
>>
File: 1469296196284.png (148KB, 1516x872px) Image search: [Google]
1469296196284.png
148KB, 1516x872px
>>1673006
Stalin killed all the children with his own hands
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOnIp69r6vg&list=FLxgJ0vK112MRHzFqHgPKAhw&index=33
>>
>>1671688
By method or by kill count?

Dahmer for me is one of the most disturbing because of what he did to his victims after death
>>
>>1673077
> after death
I would prefer after-death bullshit to pre-death.
>>
>>1673083
I know but it still gives me the creeps. Also he did do some fucked up shit while they were still alive, such as drilling into people's heads and filling the hole with acid.
>>
>>1673068
10/10
>>
>>1673006
Not serial killers, just mass murderers.
>>
Worst by what standard? As far as well-known killer, Henry Lee Lucas might be the worst, since almost all of the things he admitted to doing were bullshit (IIRC, there's only proof he killed 1-3 people). Ed Gein only killed two people and got caught right away.

Ted Bundy s pretty disturbing because he was well-liked, and most of his murders involved him gaining the trust of people before killing them. And he was good at getting away with it; he was only able to be charged with four murders (out of at least 36 he did, but no one really knows, it's probably much higher) people had an incredibly hard time believing he killed people and didn't believe it until his conviction. Dahmer did some pretty disturbing shit. Gilles de Rais is kind of underrated for the kind of stuff he did.
>>
John Wayne Gacy.
>>
File: 1469398474231.jpg (27KB, 508x552px) Image search: [Google]
1469398474231.jpg
27KB, 508x552px
>>1671826
he can't keep getting away with it
>>
>the best cereal killer will ever be caught
>the best cereal killer will ever bee discovered
>the best cereal killer won't hide their kills in a way that makes them look like they were committed by multiple people
>the best cereal killer isn't shitposting of 4chan right now
>>
File: 1450135100760.jpg (22KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1450135100760.jpg
22KB, 640x640px
>>1674222
>the best cereal killer is shitposting of 4chan right now

ftfy.
>>
>>1673028
I'm pretty sure Stalin did kill people before the revolution and when he got power he didn't killed them with his hands.
Uncle Adolf maybe kill some soldiers in WWI but who knows
>>
Original Night Stalker is a genuine real-life horror movie killer. Look him up. He was never caught, mainly since he was able to make himself stop when DNA testing was introduced. That alone is terrifying.
>>
>>1673344
>Dahmer did some pretty disturbing shit.

if you really get into ted bundy turns out he is far more fucked up than you think

he would put makeup on his dead bodies, shampoo their hair, have sex with them, take clothes from other victims to dress up the others, at one point he had 5 decapitated female heads in his apartment
>>
This nigger

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_L%C3%B3pez_(serial_killer)
>>
>>1671688

Worst as in most evil? HH Holmes. Worst as in most inept? That retard who decided to become a serial killer after watching Dexter who was caught after his first kill.
>>
>>1673006

Genocide and mass murder is not serial killing, although Stalin was certainly a multiple murderer long before he got close to power so he kind of counts.
>>
>you will never be a a master detective in a cat & mouse game with a genius serial killer
>you will never outsmart him and rescue the next potential victim
>you will never hear him curse your name as he's hauled away to death row
>>
File: no_thanks.png (133KB, 220x320px) Image search: [Google]
no_thanks.png
133KB, 220x320px
>>1673068
Hello, proofsman. Friendly reminder that the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
>>
File: 400.gif (854KB, 320x226px) Image search: [Google]
400.gif
854KB, 320x226px
>>1676151
>at one point he had 5 decapitated female heads in his apartment

he also admitted to jerking off with the skulls, which he later incinerated in his girlfriend's fire place when she was out with her kids
>>
The problem is many serial killer throughout history were never caught, so we dont know their exploits
I say HH Holmes is the tip of the iceberg of his era. He only got caught by bad luck
>>
>>1673006
>Stalin
Did nothing wrong
>Mao
Can't be held directly responsible for anything that happened
>Hitler
Probably wasn't aware of the Holocaust
>Pol Pot
Perhaps the only viable one here
>>
File: Fred and Rose West.jpg (124KB, 634x633px) Image search: [Google]
Fred and Rose West.jpg
124KB, 634x633px
>>1676151
This.
He also penetrated a girl with a metal bar he dislodged from her bed, while she was still alive.
I don't understand why this guy worked at a suicide hotline.

For some reason, Fred and Rose West really creep me out tho.
>>
>>1673068
>Trusting soviet ((((documentation))))
>>
>>1676207
> That retard who decided to become a serial killer after watching Dexter who was caught after his first kill.
Are you making shit up or that was real story?
>>
>>1677036
>I don't understand why this guy worked at a suicide hotline.

It was a work study job, so maybe he had to. But, apparently he was really good at it. In the Stranger Beside Me, Ann Rule spends a pretty decent amount of time working there with him, and she makes it sound like he was one of the best people they had. For years, she refused to believe he could kill anyone because he showed show compassion when working with her.

It's weird, but everyone that knew him though he was a really nice guy. My best guess is that he was just really good at looking compassionate and wanted people to think well of him. But it's still really weird to think about all the lives he might have saved through that job.
>>
File: thuggee.jpg (217KB, 796x596px) Image search: [Google]
thuggee.jpg
217KB, 796x596px
Read up on 'Thuggee'
>>
>>1671688
One of my little sister's friend's is Albert Fish's grandniece.
>>
If you murder the most people, are you the worst serial killer, or the best serial killer?
>>
>>1677647
Really? What are her thoughts on that? Does she even know all the things he did?
>>
>>1677704
Both.
>>
File: s9a2K.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
s9a2K.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>1671688
Me
>>
Probably not the worst but interesting to read about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Panzram
>>
>>1677704
depends on if you get caught
>>
>>1677739
This. I quench millions of possible lives every night.
>>
>>1671867
A lot of this was actually made up by the newspapers and exaggerated/taken out of context. There's a lecture someone gave somewhere on YouTube.
>>
>>1677036
These two fuckers are absolutely despicable.
>>
>>1671688
All things considered, probably General Butt-Naked.
>>
>>1677647
If that's true, I'd be interested if she knew any family history regarding him by word of mouth or family documentation. I'm not sure where to look for stuff like his children's statements or more detailed info about his personal life.
>>
>>1678804
link?
>>
>>1678992
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cIx7oAzSP4
>>
>>1679090
thanks, watching this right now
>>
>>1678829
This is a good one. Didn't he say he "sacrificed" a child a week for like 20 years or something equally ridiculous?
>>
>>1679157
I know they sacrificed a teenager and drank their blood before 'battle'. Which was basically them running around naked or in dresses killing people
>>
>>1673287
Was it Dahmer who had one victim escape, find a police officer, but didn't speak good English and was in a loin cloth, so Dahmer walked up to the police officer thanked him for finding his mentally ill friend he was taking care of and had the police officer return his victim to him?
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 610x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 610x360px
>>1671688
Ed Kemper or co-ed killer
>>
>>1673344
>Gilles de Rais

All propaganda. Dindu nuffins
>>
File: 220px-Metod_Trobec.jpg (15KB, 220x336px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Metod_Trobec.jpg
15KB, 220x336px
how about some serial killer themed songs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gyh5YZgVz4
>>
>>1674398
>and he's right beh
>>
>>1680282
The police thought he was his gay mexican lover and thought he ran becuase the sex was too kinky
>>
File: Tsutomu_Miyazaki.jpg (9KB, 187x200px) Image search: [Google]
Tsutomu_Miyazaki.jpg
9KB, 187x200px
I did a paper on this guy, Tsutomi Miyazaki, in high school. Strangled little girls and diddled and feasted upon their corpses.
I wish a could read Nip so I could read the books on him. There are only about two places in the English web with good info on him
>>
>>1680307
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VNFglDcW7dQ

This is probably the most popular but I'm sure there's lots of metal about serial killers
>>
Andrei Chikatilo is pretty spooky
he tried to rape little girls, but had trouble getting it up so he'd get mad and kill them
initially Soviet police had a lot of trouble investigating his crimes because they refused to believe that serial killing could happen outside of America
>>
>>1671688

g_d and his son

Killed or were involved in the deaths of every human to ever have been born

Kill millions everyday, in every possible way

Are truly killing machines

Will without a doubt end up taking my life and yours as well

Thanks guys, real Christian of you
>>
>>1677460
Kali? More like Kila huhuhuhuh
>>
>>1680307
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_ykRz5TdpQ
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Chase
>"Vampire of Sacramento"
>Said he killed to keep Nazi UFOs from getting him
>>
>>1673344
>Ted Bundy s pretty disturbing because he was well-liked
So was Gacy.
Also, not the worst, bu Carl Panzram is pretty high up there.

>Serial killer with the most reported/suspected kills (that are known) are all from Colombia.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.