[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does 1800s to 1900s Germany suck so much, /his/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: GermanySux.png (247KB, 1304x892px) Image search: [Google]
GermanySux.png
247KB, 1304x892px
All they've done was create only trouble within Europe and the rest of the world. Therefore I must ask the question, why, in detail of course.

Because actually this documentary shows me that Germans are indeed barbarians but it only gives me only a brief understanding of why they suck so much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

So how did Germans become so autistic, /his/?

>inb4 /pol/acks get butthurt
>>
>>1666967
Can't tell if Anglo war monger or kike
>>
>>1666967
Germans are an intrinsically evil and destructive people. They see stability, wealth, happiness, functional, developing and growing societies and they just get these urges to tear it all down, burn it to to ashes, gas it, and just do everything in their power to make things worse.
>>
>>1666981
>muh anglos and kikes

Roflmao, go back to /pol/
>>
why is this board so butthurt about Germany?
>>
>>1667008
What's wrong Anglo? When your not busy being an imperialist and wrecking the Middle East for Israel, you shitposters on /his/?
>>
>>1667025
>implying I'm from england
So delusional.
>>
File: 1388470654573.jpg (39KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1388470654573.jpg
39KB, 400x399px
>>1667033
>Anglo
>England only
>>
>>1666967
/pol/acks hate germany because of the refugee crisis
And germans are pure evil destructive war hungry and generalizing racists who think that other people are inferior because of the country they were born in. This is why most of them have an incredibly biased opinion and a serious discussion is impossible.
>>
>>1667044
Ofc, that's what it means! If you're an Anglo you're from England, r-right?
>>
File: 1380095486466.jpg (48KB, 716x545px) Image search: [Google]
1380095486466.jpg
48KB, 716x545px
>>1667058
>The term Eternal Anglo is often used alone, somewhat loosely, to refer to people of British Isles descent in The Americas, New Zealand, South Africa and Australia.
>>
>>1667052
>Germany used to be a highly nationalistic spergtard country
>/pol/ = WTF, I HATE GERMANY THEN
>Germans are now openly tolerant and peaceful
>/pol/ = WTF, I HATE GERMANY NOW
So they finally admit that they're really contrarians all along?
>>
>>1667075
How about the Germans don't go full retard in whatever political ideology they choose to support?
>>
>>1666981
>Anglo war monger
Htey didn't cause 2 world wars in a row my germanic friend.
>>
>>1667153
>Anglos responsible for the largest empire in history
>Anglos responsible for the rise of fascism In Europe with the treaty of Versailles
>Anglos allowed half of Europe to fall to communism
>Anglos responsible for oil wars in Middle East TODAY

Why is the Anglo so fueled by greed and stupidity? yoi live and breathe for war filthy ANGLO
>>
>>1667122
Extremely rare, and they tend to be brutally murdered by their less intelligent haplotype sharing bretheren.
>>
>Germans have created nothing but trouble through unifaction

t. butthurt Frenchman

Pic related, it's your continental dominance, kek.
>>
>>1667374

The eternal Anglo strikes again!
>>
>>1666967
they got their tail up after their saviour varus fucked everything for the empire in teutoberg and its been damage control ever since
>>
>>1667503
I do believe providing evidence is in order, so where is it?
>>
>>1666967
History has been a struggle between civilisation and Germans.
>>
I was under the impression that 19th/20th century Germany was a hotbed of artistic, philosophical and scientific achievement.
>>
>>1667374
>Treaty of Versailles caused fascism
>Spain, Italy and Portugal were not in the receiving end

Oh boy
>>
>>1667896
Yes and even German philosophers hated Germany. Most significantly Nietzsche, who hated Germany, German nationalism and anti-semitism but was widely recognised by Nazis, ironically. He also predicted if Germany was not stopped they would cause world wars.

Also Austria, specifically Vienna was the capital of German culture and art. Which still today is outside of Germany.
>>
>>1667896
It was but /his/ seems to turn into /int/
>>
>>1667009
Jealousy, mostly
>>
File: 1473128219699.jpg (35KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1473128219699.jpg
35KB, 400x533px
>>1666967
>polacks
Raddit pls go.
>>
Earlier than that. Consider they rekt Rome and produced Luther
>>
They realized the actual subhuman race was the white European, not the Jew, so they rightfully decided it was time for the continent to get BLACKED. Which is why Adolf killed himself, in addition to having a small willy.
>>
>muh anglo-franco jealousy

kek stay delusional hans
>>
>>1669536
France is still incredibly butthurt about the wars, and the UK is butthurt because le beady anglo spammer was a Turk in Germany.
>>
Oh wow another germany hate thread. I guess the vikings turn is next week again OP?
>>
>>1666967
English, french or polish?
>>
>>1666967
Where outside from 1888 to 1945 did Germany cause trouble and fucked the World up in the 200 years you are naming?
>>
>>1666967
It's not even autistic, just evil.
>>
I hate German philosophy.
I see Hume, Locke, Pascal, Voltaire, Descartes as bright sane people who made the world better, and Hegel, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, as people indirectly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions.
The rantings of a mentally ill man are the German literary genre par excellence.

I hate Heidegger more than Hitler. BTW, I am half-German.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.