[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /alt/history Fun addition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: alt history map.png (779KB, 5817x2924px) Image search: [Google]
alt history map.png
779KB, 5817x2924px
Post /alt/ maps with no context or labels. Other anons perceive these map boundaries and define the world and the events that shaped it.
>>
2autistic4me
>>
Time for countless grossgermaniums
>>
File: eagles soaring.jpg (115KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
eagles soaring.jpg
115KB, 1200x628px
>>1665998
easy post wwii where woodrow wilson doesnt win presidency, from this they dont get involved by wwii,

America
>east coasts succeed like the south originally wanted
>light blue is left to autocratic self rule

South America
>Imperial Emperor of Brazil rises in the backdrop, partial expansion to total land domination backed off un compeetable land industrialised forces
>north unifies, slowly erodes through a patchwork of anarchistic proto-states in mid americas
Pacifica
>greater manchuria rises, crawls down the siberian plains, into alaska, down the coast
>australian resistence diminishes and dwindles, the great anglo empire dismantled
*NB america creates towers of babel to the skies, completely dissinterested in further expansionist or globalised aims of power projection, race for planet removal satelite construction
>manchurian hinge controls the fragmented and fractured outer crescent through to india
World Island
>siberia further autonomous return to subsistence living
>india unifies under hinduism as a colonial wreckoning of power, much like what russia was
Europpe
>Nazi gears of War Machine continue conquest & unification behind further unbroken and tighter strains of constriction via mass comm tech that bind the empire, like chains of the roads of rome
>Hungaria first state to rise within mainland europe, Atilla II is born (bastard son of Hitler) around 1913, rise to power, controls dealings with Persia
Mid East
>fragmentation and shit pissing contest ensures in the vacuum of global hegemonic power of the old colonialists, with India sucking up most of it
Afrika
>regionalised kingdoms crop up all over africa
>mostly slave & forced labour hemp fields bases, trade with the oil-islam nation, which is vastl decentralised by this point

1/2
>>
File: usurped.png (117KB, 1280x674px) Image search: [Google]
usurped.png
117KB, 1280x674px
>>1665998

At this point its a race between who can destroy the world from space and colonise Mars (etc) first between German & English (west coast america re-succession)

Antarctica is soon nuked repeatedly with hacked codes that release a dozen tsar-sized nuclear explosions that raise the worlds sea levels substantially, further eroding any notion of american on-earth expansion, as they submit all their tech & res into keeping what they have and expanding forever more towards the heavens.
Time will tell

2/2
>>
>>1666054
I should have said inb4 nazi
Next time I'll post a date on maps, all anons do the same.
>>
>>1666054
>the date is 1102
>>
File: template.png (772KB, 5817x2924px) Image search: [Google]
template.png
772KB, 5817x2924px
>>1666054
But still, this was very nuanced. I'll need to make an updated map. Here's the template
>>
Anyone read A Shift in Priorities on the alt history forums? I know it's fairly großgermaniums, but it's well written to the point that I can ignore it.
>>
>>1666067
>those borders
Kill yourself.
>>
>>1666054
But also, you were right about African kingdoms.
>The middle east was supposed to be a partially secular empire.
>India is a giant empire, ja.
Europe is unified, notice how Germany is not a part of it.
Notice Spain and stuff, as well.
I intended what is known as the USA to be an annex. The dark blue was the Red (European Federation) claim and the light blue is Native American claim.
South America is just (???)
The red is the Nipponese (Japanese) empire, AKA The Empire of the Land of the Sunrise.
Palestine/Israel exists.
The Orange bit is Kievian Rus.
The Black is the first riech. Siberia is just a wasteland, and is autonomous.
Manchuria is the most stable Chinese province.
Korea is united and shit. The capital is P'yongyang.
Look in the respective places for Constantinople, Carthage, Sparta, and Athena city states. Etc
>>1666075
Holy shit dude, calm down. It's the real life template. Go easy.
>>
>>1666067
>korea divided
>balkans independent
>arabs independent
>france owns corsica
>cyprus divided
>israel-palestine divided
>indonesia allowed to annex half of islands
>three states on borneo
>india doesn't extend to the Indus
>bengal exists
>eritrea exists
>no connection between alaska and continental 48
>mexico owns baja
>caucasian border gore
>turkestan border gore
>britain owns 1/10 of ireland
>denmark owns greenland
>russian ostpreussen
>romanian dobroujia
>belgium
it's shit m8
>>
>>1666097
ur avin a lauf m9
>>
File: 1473306733684.png (1MB, 5817x2924px) Image search: [Google]
1473306733684.png
1MB, 5817x2924px
fixed
>>
>>1666097
Mfw this is real life and the fucking template
>>
File: saveas.png (858KB, 5817x2924px) Image search: [Google]
saveas.png
858KB, 5817x2924px
>>1666067

Australian Imperial Federation
(really an absolute Emperor succession line from death bed named inheritors)
Slowly build a geothermo based Pyramid outwards from Uluru. Focussing the worlds Ionospheric energies that can be directed through 100% controlled space relay systems to instantly eradicate & disintergrate any resistance anywhere on the planet, known at all times through surveilence programs. By creaing the sphere around the globe of absolute impregnation, control the Universe.

Tier system goes Patriarchical line of succession - 1
Australian Citizenship - 2
Rest of world populous - 3
Unknown undeveloped primtive ETs (reserved) - 4
>>
File: simon.jpg (110KB, 787x1000px) Image search: [Google]
simon.jpg
110KB, 787x1000px
>>1666115
I can dig it
>>
>>1666115
>mfw spanish inquisition
>>
>>1666188
>spanish inquisition
rdissssssporaaa

t snake coils
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.