[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i the only one who notices the major similarities between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: typical shu propaganda.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
typical shu propaganda.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
Am i the only one who notices the major similarities between Cao Cao and Julius Caesar?
>Highly skilled military leader and Politician
>Skilled writer and orator
>Seen as Tyrant
>Greedy and Ambitious
Inb4 Caesar wasn't greedy... Yes he was, doesn't matter though, he is still the same lovable figure
>>
Cao Cao, Caesar, Napoleon and Nobunaga are the same timetraveller
>>
Caesar wasn't greedy. He had riches aplenty from sacking Gaul and instead of living as a fat patrician in 'exile' on one of his many palatial villas he rolled the dice on challenging the Senate and taking Rome. The same way he rolled the dice for his election as Pontifex. He was crazy ambitious, but he wasn't greedy.
>>
>>1664513
>Caesar and Cao Cao
One was extraordinarily successful and the other was Julius
>>
>>1664513
Where can I find torrents for this show ?
>>
>>1664855
You cant sadly. Torrent 4kdownloader and then download this playlist using it https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL46NnZF5rkhehGRuhnGUI0phBmYmFposP
>>
>>1664513

Caesar definitely wasn't greedy, but then I doubt Cao Cao was either. No-one so devoted to Power has room for greed for money or comforts, it's much easier to become rich and comfortable than it is to pursue absolute power.

I'd also add Oda Nobunaga and Kublai Khan to the list, it's probably quite a "common" schema, relatively speaking, when dealing with great men.
>>
>>1664531

What's the time? What's the time?
>>
>>1664513
Cao Cao survived assassination attempts so no.
>>
>>1664531
also these two

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_II_of_England#Appearance_and_personality
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attila#Appearance_and_character
>>
>>1664513
Writing skill aside, that's just a list of requirements for being a successful country leader. You could make a list longer than my leg of people who fit that description.
>>
>>1664513
And their reputation was made worse by both their sons.

Man, Augustus and Cao Pi...
>>
>>1664513
>Cao Cao
>greedy
You do know that he repaired and used the same bedsheets and pillows for over 10 years instead of getting new ones, right?
>>
>>1664536
>>1665152
>>1668310
Greed isn't simply the attainment and retainment of wealth. Possessing more wealth (being greedy) to further power by the use that wealth is still greed.

Greed may even be a prerequisite to the attainment of power.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.