[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we wuz tangz n shiet what can you tell me about tang china?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (101KB, 556x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101KB, 556x537px
>we wuz tangz n shiet
what can you tell me about tang china?
doing an essay on the imperial dynasties of ching chong
>>
>>1661105
>shit nobody cares about
>bread basket of the steppe
>>
i know that some turkic general rebelled and fucked up their shit big time and that the abbasid sent arab mercenaries all the way there to help the tang emperor
>>
>>1661121
why would the mudshits help the chinks?
>>
>>1661126
fuck if i know

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Lushan_Rebellion

> Four thousand Arab mercenaries were sent by the Abbasid caliph al-Mansur to join the Tang in 756, staying in China after the war.[11][12][13][14][15] Possibly some of these mercenaries intermarried with the Hui people. With Uyghur assistance, the Tang Imperial forces recaptured both Chang'an and Luoyang in 757

>In 756, over 4,000 Arab mercenaries joined the Chinese against An Lushan. After the war, they remained in China.[21][22][23][24][25] Arab Caliph Harun al-Rashid established an alliance with China.[26] The Abbasid caliph Abu Ja'far Abdallah ibn Muhammad al-Mansur (Abu Giafar) was the one who sent the mercenaries.Several embassies from the Abbaside Caliphs to the Chinese Court are recorded in the T'ang Annals, the most important of these being those of (A-bo-lo-ba) Abul Abbas, the founder of the new dynasty, that of (A-p'u-ch'a-fo) Abu Giafar, the builder of Bagdad, of whom more must be said immediately; and that of (A-lun) Harun al Raschid, best known, perhaps, in modern days through the popular work, Arabian Nights. The Abbasides or " Black Flags," as they were commonly called, are known in Chinese history as the Heh-i Ta-shih, " The Black-robed Arabs."
>>
>>1661141
well thats fucking strange
>>
>>1661153
one of these things we will never know about history i guess. some sort of records or anecdotes about these guys like xenophon anabasis would be nice
>>
File: 001ec94a1ea10e5e98275e.jpg (38KB, 360x516px) Image search: [Google]
001ec94a1ea10e5e98275e.jpg
38KB, 360x516px
>>1661105
>Eunuch Pavel, I'm Tang dynasty.
>>
>>1661126
An Lushan was allied with Steppenigger tribes.

Also Haroun was eager to mend ties with a Chinese dynasty whom a couple of decades ago, they had a war with.
>>
>>1661126
Turks are fucking up arabs
Turks are fucking up chinks

>what if we help eachother?

There, solved
>>
>>1661182
We will never escape this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.