[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is South Tyrol part of the Italian state?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Siegmundskron-440x330.jpg (55KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
Siegmundskron-440x330.jpg
55KB, 440x330px
Why is South Tyrol part of the Italian state?
>>
>>1660968
majority of the population is of italian ethicity.
also, you know, war.
>>
>>1661100
The German speakers are actually a majority.
Nice try though Luigi.
>>
>>1661113
Stfu you evil German. South Tyrol is Italian. Give the Allied Powers more land because you're literally evil and you should be eternally c*cked because of it.
>>
>>1661131
But Luigi.
Your country was Axis
Give Austria Bavaria and South Tyrol as reparations for Italo German aggression.
>>
>>1661150
But Hans
I wasn't the first poster
And I don't live in Italy
And I was talking about WW1 not 2

But anyways you need to give Italy your country b/c you ruined Rome.

FFS.
>>
>>1661159
Ha ha, Jokes on you, I live in Sweden.
>>
>>1661163
Haha, joke's on you, I speak proper English and you don't! Furthermore your country is cucked thoroughly so that's a nice joke too.

Stay joked, Sweden.
>>
>>1661167
>Implying it's not just an amount of time till your country is as cucked as mine
>>
>>1661171
We will see about that, Mr. Big Black Cock Enthusiast!

Especially when it nears November 8..
>>
Portugal is proper German clay
>>
Austrian here, why is Hungary not ours?
>>
>>1660968
Italians are superior at war then the Germans.
>>
File: Feuernacht-1961-7.jpg (387KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Feuernacht-1961-7.jpg
387KB, 800x600px
The South Tyrolean Liberation Committee (German: Befreiungsausschuss Südtirol, abbreviated BAS) was an underground secessionist organisation founded by Sepp Kerschbaumer and several combatants in the mid-1950s which aimed to achieve the right for self-determination for South Tyrol and the related secession from Italy via bomb attacks.[1]
>>
>>1660968
>Why is South Tyrol part of the Italian state?
Political bullshit.

It's obviously German.

Pic related.
>>
>>1660968
Because Austria lost to us in WW1
And you'll never get it back austriaco
>>
>>1660968
>Why is South Tyrol part of the Italian state?
The entente wanted to deny Austria control of the alpine passes, and shut up Italy crying against breached treaties.
>>
>>1660968
Italian majority. You look at south tyrol, but the region interested includes Trentino too, and that's italian. It's not like you could stop annexing at the last italian house, you had to go to the nearest tenable border.
>>
>>1660968
Because they get free stuff from the Italian government and have a large degree of autonomy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.