[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the water fountains were the same, would there be a problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 4362417954_1514e1bc98_b.jpg (102KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
4362417954_1514e1bc98_b.jpg
102KB, 1024x683px
If the water fountains were the same, would there be a problem?
>>
>>1660431
no because there would still exist the potential of differences, which freaks people out.
>>
>>1660431
Yes.

The PoC one should be larger and better equipped to compensate for institutionalized racism.
>>
>>1660431
The fact that they put them so close to each other they were practically asking for a problem.
>>
>>1660431
>implying the one for whites isn't exactly the same as the one for blacks but with a cheap plastic shell
>>
>>1660431
they segregated facilities such as bathrooms because american blacks would shit on the floor and make a mess of them

go to any public bathroom in an american city. I fucking DARE you
>>
>>1660758
Any source for that claim?
>>
No one likes being treated differently.
>>
>>1660764
yes, let me provide my peer reviewed source with statistical data about niggers making a mess of bathrooms in the 50's, I'll have it ready in a jiffy

if you aren't willing to live in baltimore, don't tell me how blacks act
>>
>>1660773
You could just have told me you don't have any source m8.
I don't live in the USA so I will have google it.
>>
not all water fountains are born equal
we must fix that
#waterfountainlivesmatter
>>
>>1660782
sorry, whenever someone asks for a source for something obvious I assume they're a snarky cunt

american public bathrooms in places where blacks live are absolutely disgusting. I'm sure you can find something. I've gone into bathrooms before where there was shit smeared on the mirrors, where the entire floor was covered in blood, etc.

if you weren't aware, our bathrooms don't even have mirrors, or they have steel mirrors, because of graffiti and the potentialt o use the glass as a cutting edge.

we can't even have MIRRORS in america.
>>
>>1660431

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/6/cal-state-university-la-offers-segregated-housing-/

We've come full circle.
>>
>>1660795
Brilliant
I want to fucking die
>>
>>1660431
so was the water quality any different?
>>
>>1660810

The black water fountain gave you syphilis as part of the Tuskegee experiments.
>>
>>1660790
American public bathrooms are fucking disgusting with shit smeared everywhere regardless of what race uses them you biased cunt.
>>
>>1660822
there are few places without blacks or mexicans. the places that are free of them tend to have clean bathrooms as well as MIRRORS

american infrastructure crumbles before your very eyes, and we lose fucking MIRROR technology and you still make excuses. go get fucked
>>
>>1660822

>American public bathrooms are fucking disgusting with shit smeared everywhere regardless of what race uses them

Not him but that's total bullshit. If you live in a predominately white neighborhood, the public bathrooms are always immaculate. If you try living in a high black population downtown area for a while you'll find the public bathrooms are completely chimped the fuck up. I've lived in both places and use bathrooms frequently because I have inflammatory bowel disease.
>>
File: enriched.jpg (1MB, 1238x2513px)
enriched.jpg
1MB, 1238x2513px
>>1660825

>infrastructure crumbles before your very eyes
>>
>>1660431
This reminds me of a semi-famous experiment that was done in the 60's. The republicans wanted to turn a crucial district red so they could take the state. They bought a few hundred yearlong pool passes for blacks to hit the wealthy upper-income blue districts, and the bus passes to get them there year round. it only took a few hundred, because blacks don't work, so they just went to the pool every day.

the very next election the entire state went red and hasn't gone back.

kek
>>
>>1660845

Yeah, it's a lot easier to be progressive and anti-racist when you don't have to live with blacks.

http://www.amren.com/ar/pdfs/2009/200907ar.pdf
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.