[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you're moral limits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Pearl.png (1MB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl.png
1MB, 848x1200px
If you have stone-set morals, what are they?
Mine are,
>Do not harm without consent unless provided good cause.
>If possible, try to help others to you're own ability.
>Always questions ones own beliefs. Accept the fact that you may be wrong.
>>
>max_stirner.jpg
>>
>>1659797
>lel spook mem
so you do whatever you want as long as it benefits you?
You know that's a moral guideline right?
Your spook is a spook
>>
>don't be too much of a cunt
>do not do things you cant get away with

Pretty much all i have
>>
>>1659780
>Do not harm without consent unless provided good cause.

Is benefitting yourself a good cause?

>If possible, try to help others to you're own ability.

I hope you own no nice things. If you really believe this, all your non-essential money should go to charity. That is helping others to your ability (and they need it more than you anyway).
>>
>>165980
WTF i hate stirner now
>>
I have no set principles. I simply value that which affirms life.
>>
>>1659818
>Is benefitting yourself a good cause?
I don't believe it is.
>If you really believe this, all your non-essential money should go to charity. That is helping others to your ability
I mean in a way that wouldn't burden you.
To give up luxuries would be a burden.
>>
>>1659780
>Don't do bad things to people.
>Don't remind people of bad things.
>Help people in need when you see them, otherwise you're going to lose sleep for weeks.
>Never expect thanks. Never ask for thanks.

That's how I was raised, and that's how I live.

>>1659818
>all your non-essential money should go to charity.
Not OP, but I used to do this for the longest time. I don't trust charities any more, because they always seem to blow money on useless shit and marketing rather than on the pursuit of their cause.

It's not worth it. Help people who need it with your cash, don't give it to someone else who may or may not go through with it, or gives a cut to some faceless charity bureaucrats.
>>
>>1659797
You don't really think you're clever for pointing out morality is a spook, do you? Everyone knows that, they just don't care because they still derive value from their moral beliefs.
>>
>>1659838
>Not OP, but I used to do this for the longest time. I don't trust charities any more, because they always seem to blow money on useless shit and marketing rather than on the pursuit of their cause.

This is bullshit. There are many charity review sites that will tell you exactly how much they spend on overhead, and how much goes directly to aid. There's no need to throw out all charities just because some are bad. Just choose carefully.
>>
>>1659834
>Is benefitting yourself a good cause?
>I don't believe it is.

Why not?
>>
>>1659993
Self benefit is not a good enough cause to harm others, especially since it could be better just to help them instead.
>>
>>1659989
>Just choose carefully.
I don't have time for that. To dispel my suspicions, I'd have to practically work for them.

It's much simpler just to help people directly.
>>
>dont judge others based on your morals or perspective
>dont judge people for their beliefs or goals even if they oppose your own

all i can think of right now.
>>
try as hard as you can to not get caught

;)
>>
File: xFTSpBW.jpg (176KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
xFTSpBW.jpg
176KB, 1284x722px
>>1659780
one above many
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.