[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right? Were the Catholics evil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 62

File: martin babby.jpg (10KB, 220x260px) Image search: [Google]
martin babby.jpg
10KB, 220x260px
Was he right? Were the Catholics evil?
>>
>>1656288
>evil

Such a spook
>>
He was totally wrong and caused far more harm than good. The Protestant "Reformation" is half the reason Christianity died off in Europe.
>>
>>1656310
t. Charles V
>>
>>1656288
No but corrupt
>>
Was there ever a worse scourge of Christianity than the Roman Catholic Church?

>muh Vicar of Christ
>muh whatever you do is Christian, as long as you're with us
>>
>>1656288
>Were
>>
>>1656288
Yes
/thread
>>
One just has to look at Pope Francis to realize that Catholicism is a false religion of the Antichrist.
>>
File: religionthreads.png (422KB, 820x460px) Image search: [Google]
religionthreads.png
422KB, 820x460px
Maybe I could add a third monkey in repping constantine
>>
>>1656408
>filename
kek
>>
he was a catholic

in fact his later denomination was much less degenerate than proddy denominations to follow e.g. calvinism
>>
>>1656288
Just another heretic.
>>
>>1656288
Yes and if it wasn't for him we'd all be subserviently paying tithes to a greedy clergy and fighting crusades against each other on the Pope's call right now.
>>
>>1656412
Whatever point you were trying to make was lost in the google translation of your personal variant of spicish
>>
As for him destroying Europe.
The Reformation didn't hit at nations like France, Italy or Spain ((directly)
It hit at the HRE, where the theatre of the thirty years war was.
When this land did get assailed by war it wasn't Sweden that was the biggest thorn in its side, it was France that made the Swedish war machine functionable ((Most Swedish troops were mercenaries bought with funds largely from France))
France was Catholic and its foreign policy managed by a Cardinal, one of the men responsible for electing a new pope. The same man did in fact support the reformed Dutch Republic in its war against catholic France.
Before that the Pope, with his lust for power, had challenged the emperors authority and demanded authority over church lands in the HRE, which had based a large part of its governship on giving land to heirless bishops. The popes did away with that system.
Luther didn't destroy Europe. He maybe made a push, but all forework and grand work was made by Catholics.
>>
>>1656422
The Catholics also started the wars by repeatedly attempting to destroy Protestantism
>>
Luther was an ardent catholic and supporter... until he got to Rome and saw the excess and unchristian like activities of the pope and his leaders. He was right in that it was totally corrupt and being used as a vehicle for the Pope's ambitions in Italy.

That said, the church was totally right in that learned and taught clergy class could properly interpret the messages of the bible. The off shoots from the reformation produced much of the frenzied and quack sects today.
>>
>>1656439
>learned and taught clergy class could properly interpret the messages of the bible.
That was literally condemned by Rome and is what the reformers taught. The RCC says only the pope could interpret scripture.
>The off shoots from the reformation produced much of the frenzied and quack sects today.
If by reformation you mean 2nd Great Awakening then yes.
>>
>>1656445
>only pope can interpret scripture

Wrong councils of bishops made most of the important decisons.
>>
>>1656445
>2nd Great Awakening then yes.

people are too quick to blame luther
the real degeneracy began here
>>
>>1656426
Yeah- uuuh.. That's totally what happened in say.. Ireland?
>>
File: ku-xlarge.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ku-xlarge.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
>>1656288
from a certain point of view
>>
>>1656426
>Catholics started the 30 years war
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defenestrations_of_Prague#Second_Defenestration_of_Prague
>>
He married a former nun.
>>
>>1656564
Yeah?
>>
File: 5541299-L.jpg (32KB, 369x500px) Image search: [Google]
5541299-L.jpg
32KB, 369x500px
>>1656288
No. See >>1649683

>Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.
Matthew 7:15-20

http://www.protestanterrors.com/
>>
File: 351027670_c152df94e2_b.jpg (292KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
351027670_c152df94e2_b.jpg
292KB, 1024x683px
>>1656318
>Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
Matthew 12:30

>And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Matthew 16:18-19

>The one who hears you (Peter) hears me, and the one who rejects you rejects me, and the one who rejects me rejects Him who sent me.
Luke 10:16

>I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.
John 10:14-16

>When they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these?” He said to him, “Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.” He said to him, “Feed my lambs.” He said to him a second time, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?” He said to him, “Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.” He said to him, “Tend my sheep.” He said to him the third time, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?” Peter was grieved because he said to him the third time, “Do you love me?” and he said to him, “Lord, you know everything; you know that I love you.” Jesus said to him, “Feed my sheep.”
John 21:15-17

What's the point of Sola Scriptura if you are illiterate?
>>
>>1656607
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katharina_von_Bora#Life_as_a_nun
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katharina_von_Bora#Marriage_to_Luther
>>
>>1656422
>it didn't hit France
>what are the wars of religion
>>
>>1656756
Germany lost more people during the thirty years war than in ww2, luther is LITERALLY worse than hitler.
>>
>>1656497
Could you please name a single other example?
>>1656563
>The war began when the newly elected Holy Roman Emperor, Ferdinand II, tried to impose religious uniformity on his domains, forcing Roman Catholicism on its peoples. The northern Protestant states, angered by the violation of their rights to choose granted in the Peace of Augsburg, banded together to form the Protestant Union. Ferdinand II was a devout Roman Catholic and relatively intolerant when compared to his predecessor, Rudolf II. His policies were considered heavily pro-Catholic.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years%27_War
>>
>>1656621
>>1656628
>look father I posted it again XDDdddd
>>
>>1656765
>The war began when the newly elected Holy Roman Emperor, Ferdinand II, tried to impose religious uniformity on his domains, forcing Roman Catholicism on its peoples.
>>
>>1656991
>HRE

Don't forget that most of the witchunts took place in that country too, mostly on female widows to steal their stuff.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt#Execution_statistics
>>
>>1656989
Serious question, why do you keep defending Luther?
>>
>>1657032
Serious question, why do you keep repeating the same shitposts?
>>
>>1657032
Better than defending the papacy the papacy.
>>
>>1657045
>Better than defending the papacy the papacy.
>defending the papacy the papacy.

Autism.
>>
>>1656563
That says Catholics started it.
>>
>>1657038
Because I don't like wasting time. I often just copy and paste previous posts I made.
>>
>>1657061
It negates any points you have (which is none anyway)
I guess you don't have time for your faith.
>>
>>1657074
I mainly copy and paste quotes and verses like >>1656621 >>1656628

I'm just saying that 2+2=4, you just have to listen, I don't mind repeating it. You'll learn eventually, maybe.
>>
File: geuzenpenning4.jpg (195KB, 1585x916px) Image search: [Google]
geuzenpenning4.jpg
195KB, 1585x916px
Reminder that protestant reformers openly supported the Muslims while the Catholics were busy crusading against them to halt their spread into Europe.

Pic related, Dutch medals with "Rather Turkish than pope" written in them.
>>
>>1657088
It's ad hominem and drive-by interpretation
>>
>>1657093
The reformation was after the last crusade
>>
>>1657088
If you keep on saying the same thing over and over again and it isn't working, than you should probably change your approach.
>>
>>1657101
2+2=4

What don't you understand?
>>
>>1657101
>>1657103
Proddies are stubborn and brainwashed, so I don't expect them to listen. This is 4chan by the way in case you haven't noticed, my approach is different in real life (and much more successful).
>>
>>1657106
>Proddies are stubborn and brainwashed
Projection
>>
>>1657111
Denial.
>>
>>1657112
I've never actually seen a real argument made for Romanism that wasn't a stale long debunked meme.
>>
>>1657116
Try studying Church history.
>>
>>1657116
>>1657120
I've also never actually seen a real argument against Catholicism that wasn't a stale long debunked meme.

ex:
>le mariolatry
>le whore of babylon
>le jesuit assassins
>le vatican new world order
>>
>>1657103
Those quotes you posted aren't good enough. You see what you want in them and Protestants see what they want. It might be more effective to explain your reasoning so people understand what you're trying to say. If you aren't going to put in the effort to communicate, why would others put in the effort to understand?

Also, despite what some sjw would have you believe, tone is important. Condescension just causes resentment. Don't be condescending with your explanations, instead be humble, patient, and understanding.
>>
>yes
>they are
>>
File: Cephas.jpg (892KB, 1500x1974px) Image search: [Google]
Cephas.jpg
892KB, 1500x1974px
>>1657189
>Those quotes you posted aren't good enough.
When Jesus Christ called Keepa Keepa, who was He calling Keepa? When he said that He would build His Church on Keepa, on whom did He say that He would build His Church? When He gave Keepa the keys of the kingdom of heaven and the authority to bind and loose, to whom did He give this authority?

When Jesus Christ said that whoever hears Keepa will also hear Him and whoever will reject Keepa will also reject Him, was He lying? When Jesus Christ said that there would be One Flock, One Shepherd and that whoever will not gather will scatter, was He lying?

Was He being serious when He asked Keepa to feed His lambs, teend and feed His sheep? Jesus Christ repeating Himself 3 times is not "good enough" for you?
>>
>>1657126
What about Alexander VI?
>>
File: 1447643324538.png (174KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1447643324538.png
174KB, 499x499px
>Catholics will never, EVER recover
>Catholics will ALWAYS be butthurt
>edgelords on /his/ WILL defend selling indulgences and other nonsense
>>
>>1657384
http://www.letmegooglethat.com/?q=indulgences+explained
>>
>>1657272
It's not good enough for plenty of people, because they don't understand or they have a different view. The best missionaries are the ones who can make a connection with others. When St. Peter proselytized to the Irish, he explained the Trinity in a way they could understand, he didn't just throw Bible quotes at them.
>>
>>1657402
>all that revisionism

Literally lmaoing at ur life
>>
He was right about them being corrupt, hypocritical, and foreign to the teachings of Jesus. I dunno about """"evil"""".
>>
>>1656415
Like that's a bad thing. Just think on how much more united the west would be if we still went crusading against outside threats/non-christians. And I'd rather pay the static 10% of my income to clergy than the 65% to the government.
>>
>>1657438
Just imagine how much more united we would have been if we all had remained bagans.
>>
>>1657427
The pope's title is literally the Antichrist.

They rely on you not understanding Latin and Greek to remain ignorant of what "vicar of Christ" really means.
>>
>>1657419
The Apostles received a multitude of teachings from Christ which are not in the Holy Bible and were also able to perform miracles.

The issue here isn't connection, it is denial. See this proddy for example >>1657384 he is well aware of the fact that Luther called Christ a sinner, yet he STILL posts Luther memes.
>>
>>1656426
Tens of millions of murdered Christians and Jews in the counter-reformation. Tens of millions.
>>
>>1656439
What I don't get is why he had to go nuts over established doctrine. If there was corruption, ousting the pope and the current cardinals would've set things right, instead, Luther starts a schism that still eats at Europe today. Maybe he didn't intend for that to happen, but the end result was the same.
>>
>>1657106
If you successfully talk someone into becoming a Catholic, they are twice the son of hell that they were before they met you.
>>
>>1657450

Daily Reminder that Luther was a Catholic friar, and then an excommunicated Cathoilc friar, and is likely in Hades right now awaiting trial.
>>
>>1657450
>The issue here isn't connection, it is denial. See this proddy for example >>1657384 he is well aware of the fact that Luther called Christ a sinner, yet he STILL posts Luther memes.

What's the difference between luther and a random rabbi then?
>>
>>1657463
One hated Jews openly, and wrote a book about it, and the other one is self-hating.
>>
>>1657462
Daily reminder that Luther is currently in hell.
>>
>>1657460
t. pawn of Satan
>>
>>1657478
Yup, with 99% of the other Catholic friars of the past.
>>
>>1657481
Adopted son of God, actually.
>>
>>1657478
>>1657462
>>1657470
>>
File: 1447792365340.jpg (59KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1447792365340.jpg
59KB, 499x499px
>>1657495
You're daddy's (Catholic) runaway harlot daughter, actually.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QWB1mtZhQo

>protestantism
>>
File: Oprah-You-Get-A.jpg (25KB, 620x464px) Image search: [Google]
Oprah-You-Get-A.jpg
25KB, 620x464px
>AND YOU'RE GOING TO HELL
>EVERYONE IS GOING TO HELL
>>
>>1657502
There were christians before catholics, while there were catholics, and after there were catholics, forever.
>>
>>1657509
>Who is the Holy Spirit, the post.
>>
>>1657502
Odd you should choose the word harlot, as that is the description of your apostate church in the bible. Harlot of Babylon.
>>
File: scratching head.jpg (12KB, 334x220px) Image search: [Google]
scratching head.jpg
12KB, 334x220px
Hey guys, in which of the 33,000 protestant churches is the holy spirit hiding?
>>
File: Childrens book Lizard.jpg (107KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Childrens book Lizard.jpg
107KB, 675x1200px
Are you having fun roleplaying?

Also don't delete this mods, I found the pic in some Children's book so it's sfw.
>>
>>1657529
The Holy Spirit resides in every Christian.

Every Christian with the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit is part of the Body of Christ.

You? You're the enemy of God. Things will not go well for you.
>>
>>1657534
>You? You're the enemy of God. Things will not go well for you.
t. slave of satan
>>
File: St. Peter's Basilica.jpg (130KB, 617x878px) Image search: [Google]
St. Peter's Basilica.jpg
130KB, 617x878px
>>1657524
The Holy Spirit is not what's giving you epileptic attacks and making you scream gibberish; that would be Lucifer, your god.
>>
>>1657539
Yes. Stop working for him. His retirement plan is bad.
>>
>>1657565
I'm not a catholic, so lucifer is not my God.

I don't have people in authority over me openly worshiping and sacrificing to lucifer in the Vatican.
>>
File: 1437846359405.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
1437846359405.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>1657617
>this is what proddies actually believe
Careful bro, the jesuit assassins are coming to get you!
>>
>>1657565
Archbishop Milingo openly charged high-ranking members of the Holy See as ‘followers of Satan’, or otherwise enablers of evil. This is part of what the Archbishop said:

The devil in the Catholic Church is so protected now that he is like an animal protected by the government; put on a game preserve that outlaws anyone, especially hunters, from trying to capture or kill it. The devil within the Church today is actually protected by certain Church authorities from the official devil-hunter in the Church - the exorcist.
To the following question, ‘Are there men of the Curia who are followers of Satan?’ Milingo answered; ‘Certainly, there are priests and bishops. I stop at this level of ecclesiastical hierarchy because I am an archbishop; higher than this I cannot go’ (‘Milingo Accuses Catholics of Illicit Sex, Homosexuality’, passim). After Archbishop Milingo’s frank indictments, Dr. Malachi Martin, also in attendance at the Conference, was questioned about the alarming nature of the Archbishop’s accusations. He added this observation:

Archbishop Milingo is a good Bishop and his contention that there are Satanists in Rome is completely correct. Anybody who is acquainted with the state of affairs in the Vatican in the last 35 years is well aware that the Prince of Darkness has had, and still has, his surrogates in the court of St. Peter in Rome.

In recent weeks, a firestorm has been raging in Italy. The controversy revolves around the statements of Archbishop Emmanuel Milingo, who made formal allegations that satanic activity is taking place inside the Vatican. When questioned by the Italian press about the allegations, he said that he stood by them.

(Subject: ‘Satanism Is Practiced in Vatican’; Sunday February 28, 1999, 4:49 am; http://www.fatima.org/satanism.html)
>>
>>1657640
I'm well aware of the godless assassins and their trade, tyvm.
>>
>>1657641
>Archbishop Milingo

Lmao, why it's always muh dick for you anti-catholic haters?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Milingo#Marriage
>>
>>1657655
Besides, the incidence of Satanic paedophilia - rites and practices - was already documented among certain bishops and priests as widely dispersed as Turin, in Italy, and South Carolina, in the United States. The cultic acts of Satanic paedophilia are considered by professionals to be the culmination of the Fallen Archangel’s rites.

(The Keys of This Blood, Dr. Malachi Martin, Simon and Schuster, New York, 1990, p. 632)
Dr. Martin asserted that a ‘Satanic Enthronement ceremony’ took place in the Vatican in 1963 during the first week of the papacy of Pope Paul VI (born, 1897; pope from June 21, 1963 to August 6, 1978). Dr. Martin confirmed that the satanic ritual took place on June 29th, 1963 at Saint Paul’s Chapel inside Vatican City. The result of the ritual meant that the Vatican manifested what clerics referred to as the ‘Superforce’ of Satan. In his book, Dr. Martin, a Jesuit priest, added these comments:

Suddenly it became unarguable that now during this papacy [that of John Paul II], the Roman Catholic organization carried a permanent presence of clerics who worshipped Satan and liked it; of bishops and priests who sodomized boys and each other; of nuns who performed the ‘Black Rites’ of Wicca, and who lived in lesbian relationships . . . Every day, including Sundays and Holy Days, acts of heresy and blasphemy and outrage and indifference were committed and permitted at holy Altars by men who had been called to be priests. Sacrilegious actions and rites were not only performed on Christ’s Altars, but had the connivance or at least the tacit permission of certain Cardinals, archbishops, and bishops . . .

(‘Windswept House: A Vatican Novel’. Fr. Malachi Martin, p. 492)
>>
File: 1456848685153.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1456848685153.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>1657641
>>1657644
>>
>>1657655
Peter was married, and had children.

You ridicule this man for advocating the removal of enforced celibacy while pretending to be in a church modeled after Peter.

The cognitive dissonance in your head must be at Metallica level decibels.
>>
>>1657655
Do you relish the catholic church attempting to destroy whistleblowers?

So that satan can be openly worshiped in the Vatican again?

Do you pledge your allegience to satan?
>>
File: 1462568954516.jpg (12KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462568954516.jpg
12KB, 480x640px
>inb4 Alberto Rivera
>>
>>1657673
>>1657672
>>
>>1656366

> actually act like a Christian
> hurrrrr teh antichrist! !!!!
>>
>>1657272
Show me in the bible the word Keepa.
>>
>>1657272
>Was He being serious when He asked Keepa to feed His lambs, teend and feed His sheep? Jesus Christ repeating Himself 3 times is not "good enough" for you?

How many times did Peter deny Christ?
>>
>>1657675
Christians don't tell people that all people go to heaven, no.
>>
>>1657672
>Do you relish the catholic church attempting to destroy whistleblowers?

Another whistleblower was named Henry VIII who wanted a divorce so he could dick another woman and created the anglican church.
Luther married a former nun and you could see how much he craved the axe wound by his previous writings, guy was blue balled as hell.
>>
>>1657655
Pope Paul VI (d. 1978) somberly alluded to ‘the smoke of Satan that had entered through some crack into the temple of God’, meaning the Vatican. Whether or not this was an oblique reference to the enthronement ceremony by Satanists is not known, for it could have also been referring to several other matters of concern to him at that time. In November 2000, the headline in Il Messaggero, an Italian newspaper, exclaimed; ‘Devil Defeats Pope!’, an article that claimed Pope John Paul II had been confronted by a teenage girl in St. Peter’s who screamed insults at him in a deep, gravelly and unnatural voice reminiscent of scenes in the blockbuster film, ‘The Exorcist’. John Paul II feigned an exorcism on the girl, but his efforts had no effect.
>>
>>1656288
yes?
>>
>>1657688
Ah, I see. You don't know what many words mean, so you just spout gibberish.

Whistleblowers come from inside organizations and produce evidence of corruption.
>>
File: st-peter-pompeo-girolamo-batoni.jpg (80KB, 752x900px) Image search: [Google]
st-peter-pompeo-girolamo-batoni.jpg
80KB, 752x900px
>>1657679
ctrl+f: ''0p0k'' or ''Keepa''
http://www.peshitta.org/pdf/Mattich16.pdf

>>1657683
Why was Saint Peter put into prison by King Herod, why was he rescued by an angel of God the very night before his trial, why was he later martyred in Rome and why did he ask to be crucified upside down? What's the point of Sola Scriptura if you're illiterate?
>>
File: Jack_Chick.jpg (37KB, 300x390px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_Chick.jpg
37KB, 300x390px
>>1657674
>>
>>1657716
I asked for a bible citation. I'll wait.
>>
>>1657721
Jack Chick > Roman Catholicism, all day, every day, and throughout eternity.

It's amazing you don't know that you are evil.
>>
& Humanities was a mistake
>>
>>1657728
>I asked for a bible citation.
You did not.
>>
>>1657716
Peter was put into prison because Herod's popularity grew with killing John the Baptist. So he started persecuting more Christians.

Peter was rescued because it was not his time to die.

Peter was martyred in Rome by proto-Catholics because He was a child of the light, and Rome is darkness.

Peter allegedly said he was not worthy to be crucified in the same manner as Jesus. It's not in the bible that he was crucified upside down.

The point of sola scriptura is not getting lost in satan's deceptions, as you are.
>>
>>1657734
>>1657679
>>
>>1657733
You must be autistic. You come into religious threads and post the very same post. Every time.
>>
File: 1838.jpg (32KB, 636x697px) Image search: [Google]
1838.jpg
32KB, 636x697px
>>1657732
>all day, every day, and throughout eternity
...they'll never be extinguished, y'know?
>>
>>1657752
At least not as autistic as the same anon who keeps crying over Catholics in literally every thread where anything related to Christianity gets mentioned, even when it's about history.
>>
>>1657760
Nope. They'll all curse the pope that led them into hellfire eternally.

Never taking personal responsibility for their own eternal destination.
>>
>>1657764
History is where the evil of Catholics is most transparent.

Or would be, if Jesuits did not teach History.
>>
File: Point_over_your_head.jpg (12KB, 582x386px) Image search: [Google]
Point_over_your_head.jpg
12KB, 582x386px
>>1657742
Do you suffer from autism?
>>
>>1657770
Whatever, take this to 2^3chan's Christian board.
>>
File: 1472816722547.png (288KB, 1067x606px) Image search: [Google]
1472816722547.png
288KB, 1067x606px
>>1657765
lol
>>
>>1657772
I must, because I can't make any sense out of your post whatsoever.
>>
>>1657782
The "Early Christianity" line never splits. It's always had people like me on it.
>>
>>1657781
I have a better idea.

You go there and wait for me.
>>
>>1657790
I'm already there bruh
>>
>>1656288
>Was he right? Were the Catholics evil?

ITT:

None of the 95 theses attacked or disputed or disproven.

Ample evidence of satanic worship and abuse within the highest elements of the Vatican.

Ample evidence across the centuries of the vicious temperament of the Catholics, and their genocidal tendencies to exterminate anything non-Catholic.

Ample evidence that their claims to the bible are not only suspect, but unnatural.

Conclusion: Yes. The Whore of Babylon is evil.
>>
>>1657800
Yes, be there exclusively, there's a good lad.
>>
>>1657785
Read your idiotic gotcha question >>1657683 then meditate on these >>1657716
>>
File: 1447645380490.png (566KB, 905x619px) Image search: [Google]
1447645380490.png
566KB, 905x619px
>>1657788
>It's always had people like me on it.
>>
>>1657814
I answered your five rather basic questions.

Peter denied Jesus three times.

Jesus restored Peter three times.

In restoring Peter, Jesus also wrung out an admission from Peter that Peter did not agape Jesus, as he claimed before the arrest, but merely filio'd Jesus, like a friend.

Jesus established His love over Peter's, restored Peter to the flock, and humbled Peter, which very much needed to be done.

It's obviously much clearer in the Greek, with the words agape and filio used instead of just "love".

The foundation for the church is all of the prophets and all of the apostles, with Christ as the Head.

The real church, that is, not the Roman Catholic church. It's head is the pope, and its destination is hell.
>>
>>1657820

Are you tortured by people laughing at your opinions? Is that why you turn out your entire response folder when you have nothing of substance to add?
>>
File: 1465637938268.gif (4MB, 400x376px) Image search: [Google]
1465637938268.gif
4MB, 400x376px
>>1657824
I'm the one who's laughing at you pal. Go do the holy ghost run or something.
>>
>>1657830
People attack with attacks that work against them.

You're exposing your insecurity.

On an Anonymous website.

Truly pathetic.
>>
File: 1448390466258.gif (826KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1448390466258.gif
826KB, 320x240px
>>1657833
>he's losing it
>>
File: meme.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>1657823
>he STILL doesn't get it
>he's STILL memeing
Here, have a meme.
>>
>>1657520
>there were Christians before there were Catholics

There weren't. The church was established on Pentacost, in the year 33AD. It's in Acts.
>>
File: 1471625285394.jpg (86KB, 960x824px) Image search: [Google]
1471625285394.jpg
86KB, 960x824px
>>1656366
>he is not LARPing warhammer as the pope
>he isn't deyusing enough voolt
>thus he is antichrist
>>
>>1657842
Yes. The Christian church.

The Roman church was created in 325 AD.
>>
>>1657843
He's saying everyone goes to heaven.

That's a lie from the pit of hell.
>>
File: 3ca.png (183KB, 599x378px) Image search: [Google]
3ca.png
183KB, 599x378px
>>1657842
>Acts
>Historical
>>
>>1657843
http://childabuserecovery.com/pope-francis-found-guilty-of-child-trafficking-rape-murder/
>>
>>1657853

It's part of their black masses; it's part of their luciferian worship.
>>
>>1657687

Do they not then?
>>
>>1657871
Most people go to hell.

Matthew 7:13-14
[ The Narrow Way ]
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
>>
>>1657876
Institutionalized Luciferian child sacrifices - Vatican.

But you're okay with that.
>>
File: 1463254449651.jpg (16KB, 358x310px) Image search: [Google]
1463254449651.jpg
16KB, 358x310px
>>1657853
>>1657857
>proddies

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/International_Tribunal_into_Crimes_of_Church_and_State
>>
>>1657687
He didn't say everyone goes to heaven. Quote where he did.
>>
>>1657876
Gee, seems like even your cited sites can't make a point.
>>
>>1657884
You're the child of Satan, the slanderer, the deceiver, the father of all lies.
>>
>>1657886
“Instead,” the Pope continued, “the Lord has created us in His image and likeness, and has given us this commandment in the depths of our heart: do good and do not do evil”:

"The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us, with the Blood of Christ: all of us, not just Catholics. Everyone! ‘Father, the atheists?’ Even the atheists. Everyone! And this Blood makes us children of God of the first class! We are created children in the likeness of God and the Blood of Christ has redeemed us all! And we all have a duty to do good. And this commandment for everyone to do good, I think, is a beautiful path towards peace. If we, each doing our own part, if we do good to others, if we meet there, doing good, and we go slowly, gently, little by little, we will make that culture of encounter: we need that so much. We must meet one another doing good. ‘But I don’t believe, Father, I am an atheist!’ But do good: we will meet one another there.”

The False Prophet of Mystery Babylon, aka Petrus Romanus, 2013
>>
>>1657893
Prove it.
>>
>>1657833
Get a load of this faggot
>>
>>1657886
He's not the only false prophet to so state.

In the Holy Spirit, every individual and all people have become, through the Cross and Resurrection of Christ, children of God, partakers in the divine nature and heirs to eternal life. All are redeemed and called to share in glory in Jesus Christ, without any distinction of language, race, nation or culture. The Good News which Christ proclaimed and which the Church continues to proclaim, in accordance with the Lord's will, must be preached "to all creation" and "to the ends of the earth".

Pope John Paul II, back in 1981
>>
>>1657897

And? How is that wrong?
>>
File: 1471816579829.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1471816579829.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>1657898
>THE POPE EATS BABIES AND WORSHIPS THE DEVIL!!!!1111
>lol no
>P-P-P-P-P-PROVE IT!!!111

proddies everyone
>>
>>1657905

It's wrong because it's contrary to the Word of God. Obviously.

Revelation 20
The Great White Throne Judgment
Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

and of course >>1657881
>>
Monotheism by definition cannot be good.
>>
>>1657907
They rape babies; I don't know if they eat them or not.

Isn't raping them enough to make them repugnant to you?
>>
>>1657919
By definition, monotheism is Good, as there is only one God, and He is Good.

And nobody and nothing else is good, as He is.
>>
>>1657907

I want to sincerely thank you for making your side look absolutely absurd.
>>
File: 1472799366184.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1472799366184.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>1657920
>>
>>1657928
t. proddy

I'm not the one accusing others of eating babies.
>>
>>1657929

So there is no Catholic pedophilia problem, at all.

Even if Pope Francis says there is.
>>
>>1657928
Meant for >>1657920
>>
>>1657933
Nor am I.

Just raping them as sacrifices to satan, the "real presence" in the Vatican.
>>
>>1657937
No, that was me.

Learn how to samefag, and then learn how to an hero.
>>
>>1657936
It's a homosexual problem. Reminder that 90% of the victims of child molestation in the US were boys.

Also:

>Sue Widemark A Penn State historian, Philip Jenkins, has done in-depth research of pedophilia and sexual abuse among the clergy and has come up with some rather eye opening facts (Pedophiles and Priests, Anatomy of a Crisis, Oxford University Press, 1996, Paperback edition, 2001). It seems that while .2 to 1.7 percent of Catholic clergy have been guilty of pedophilia (or sexual abuse particularly of boys, p. 80-82), a whopping 10 percent of Protestant ministers have been found guilty of sexual misconduct with a 2 or 3 percent pedophilia rate (p. 50-52).

>This is all the more interesting, notes Jenkins, since there has been NO media term "Pastor Pedophilia" coined at all! Jenkins theorizes that the media, proving the 'point' of the 'necessity' of sexual promiscuity, overemphasizes any instance of pedophilia found among the Catholic clergy since it can use this to criticize the entire idea of celibacy. But it is interesting that the NON Celibate Protestant ministers have a MUCH GREATER problem with it than the celibate Catholic priests!

>Jenkins' research was based on several highly respected studies and statistics. He points out that whereas sexual misconduct has always been a problem, among Catholic and non-Catholic clergy as well as among the general populace, what is new now is that the 'problem' of priest sexual abuse, constructed by the media as a result of a 'moral panic' occurring in the mid-1980's.

http://www.catholic-convert.com/wp-content/uploads/SexInProtestantChurches.pdf
>>
>>1657942
How Christian of you.
>>
I hate papists so fucking much I'd kill them all if I could.
>>
>>1657949
It's a Catholic problem in the Catholic church as they mandate celibacy.

They mandate celibacy so that the estates of all of their priests revert to the Church.

They rape children in dark masses to satan, in the Vatican.

The church is desperate for priests, and gays are desperate to not act gay. That desperate combination ensures that there will always be pedophile priests.

It's the most evil institution on earth, and absolutely indefensible.
>>
>>1657950
Read some imprecatory prayers sometime, and be thankful I'm not making any.

You think Jesus is some sort of hippie and all his followers are pussies.

You'll find to your horror that you have always been wrong.
>>
File: silvestrelli03.jpg (46KB, 739x1009px) Image search: [Google]
silvestrelli03.jpg
46KB, 739x1009px
>>1657955
proddies everyone
>>
>>1657963
He won't need to. Jesus suffices. You think that post was made by a person unharmed by any catholic?
>>
>>1657955
ace ghetto so you know my aim good
>>
File: 1456848749257.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456848749257.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>1657958
>They rape children in dark masses to satan, in the Vatican.
>>
>>1657966
A catholic never harmed me but I sure would harm every single one of those pope worshipping fucks.
>>
>>1657969
Documented above. Maybe read the thread.
>>
>>1657977
Then you may as well be one of them.
>>
File: Blessed Isidore De Loor.jpg (35KB, 400x590px) Image search: [Google]
Blessed Isidore De Loor.jpg
35KB, 400x590px
>>1657977
proddies everyone
>>
>>1657979
>Documented
>>
File: srmaddoloratablogsidebar.jpg (25KB, 209x300px) Image search: [Google]
srmaddoloratablogsidebar.jpg
25KB, 209x300px
>>1657981
>you can kill every Catholic only if one of them harms you
proddies everyone
>>
>>1657987
People other than Christians also hate the Whore of Babylon.

Don't be too surprised.
>>
>>1657984
>http://childabuserecovery.com/pope-francis-found-guilty-of-child-trafficking-rape-murder/
>>
File: St. Paul of the Cross.jpg (89KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
St. Paul of the Cross.jpg
89KB, 768x1024px
>>1657992
Yes, heathens and proddies are indeed one and the same, children of Satan, without even being aware of it.
>>
>>1657994
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/International_Tribunal_into_Crimes_of_Church_and_State

idiot
>>
>>1657998

Truly the most projecting post on the internet.
>>
>>1657999
The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State or ITCCS (allegedly est. on June 15, 2010)[1] is a one-man blog that pretends to be a tribunal established to enforce common law

This is your authority.
>>
>>1657999

You are calling me an idiot.

I cherish those who stand against me, for what they truly are.

Kevin D. Annett (born in 1956)[3][Note 1] of the Nation of Kanata Canada is the founder and operator of a series of crank one-man blogs and phony organisations, the most famous among these being the above mentioned juridical quagmire[Note 2] of nonsense and pseudolaw, the ITCCS. Annett is also a pseudohistorian, an enthusiastic supporter of the freeman on the land movement,[4] a "bankster" and chemtrail truther[5] and a defrocked[6] transphobic[7] United Church of Canada[wp] minister. He regularly accuses the Vatican, the government of Canada and the United Church of Canada of being worse than Hitler.[8]
>>
File: St-Gemma-relic-prayer-card-8.jpg (519KB, 972x1474px) Image search: [Google]
St-Gemma-relic-prayer-card-8.jpg
519KB, 972x1474px
>>1658002
It's okay, I know you're confused.
>>
>>1658006
>>1658008
??
>>
>>1656366
>every pope must be perfect
>>
>>1658020

24/7 projection posting.
>>
>>1658022
The guy calling me an idiot is relying upon those rationalwiki cites.

Quoted for lulz.
>>
File: Bossilkov2bis.jpg (58KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
Bossilkov2bis.jpg
58KB, 500x668px
>>1658034
t. relentless anti-Catholic shitposter
>>
>>1658027
if you're the closest person to god, you should be close to perfect
>>
>>1658037
>says the autist relying upon the claims made by the """"""international"""""" """"""""""""tribunal"""""""""""" for """"""crimes"""""" of church and state
o i am laffin
>>
>>1658038
Anti-satan and all he's involved in, with special emphasis on the papacy, yes.
>>
File: leonardablogsidebar.jpg (19KB, 209x235px) Image search: [Google]
leonardablogsidebar.jpg
19KB, 209x235px
>>1658055
It's time to stop posting bobby.
>>
>>1657663

Celibate is a matter of discipline, not faith or morals, it's a law which can and did change through ages.
>>
>>1657849
He isn't, media is misquoting him; read his actual statements, he is far less liberal than journalists would have you to believe
>>
>>1657897
http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/popeatheist.asp
>>
>>1658027
They claim to be God on earth. God is perfect.

Pope Pius V blasphemed, “The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth.”

Pope Innocent III said “We may according to the fullness of our power, dispose of the law and dispense above the law. Those whom the Pope of Rome doth separate, it is not a man that separates them but God. For the Pope holdeth place on earth, not simply of a man but of the true God.”

Pope Boniface VIII said “We declare, assert, define and pronounce to be subject to the Roman Pontiff is to every creature altogether necessary for salvation… I have the authority of the King of Kings. I am all in all, and above all, so that God Himself and I, the Vicar of Christ, have but one consistory, and I am able to do almost all that God can do. What therefore, can you make of me but God?”

Pope Pius IX said, “I alone… am the successor of the apostles, the vicar of Jesus Christ. I am the way, the truth, and the life…”

Pope Pius X declared, “The Pope is not simply the representative of Jesus Christ. On the contrary, he is Jesus Christ Himself, under the veil of the flesh. Does the Pope speak? It is Jesus Christ who is speaking, hence, when anyone speaks of the Pope, it is not necessary to examine but to obey.”
>>
>>1658054
Yes, the autist relied on the ITCC from rationalwiki.

You're easily confused, huh. Satan didn't have to do much to make sure you went to hell.
>>
>>1658060
No clue what you're on about, just your usual bullshit of autistically posting even with nothing to add to the thread.
>>
>>1658062
Enforced celibacy is not the same as celibacy.

Enforced celibacy has caused gay men to join the catholic church to be priests, and once there, they find they're just as helpless at stopping their abominable behavior as before.

But now, of course, they have a massive institution to hide them from the law, and to pay off the victims.
>>
>>1658075
I quoted exactly what he said.

If you want to believe the media constantly misquote him saying the very same things over and over and over again, know that you're living in denial and that hellfire will wake you right up.
>>
>>1658083
Snopes is a husband and wife team, very liberal, with zero credibility and no expertise in any field, much less this one.

Care to try again?
>>
Anyone else find it ironic that Protestantism, a movement that was definitively anti-establisment in it's nature, has now, centuries later, become a symbol of the establishment in countries like Britain and America?
>>
>>1658052
Why? Pope isn't necessarily closest to God, people can be even closer but unfit for the role of the pope.
>>
File: papist sodomy.jpg (92KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
papist sodomy.jpg
92KB, 800x528px
>catholicucks
>>
>>1656288
They were corrupt
>>
>>1658083
As anticipated from snopes, the quote was never proven false, only that a spokesperson from the Vatican was quick to say that the doctrine of belonging to the Catholic church in order to be saved is still in place.

Such a vile thing to affirm, but that's catholics for you. Or really any cult.
>>
>>1658115
Did you read the quotes I posted above, about what actual popes said about their actual office?

No, I didn't think so.
>>
>>1658123
The quote was interpreted according to the doctrine, which allows for it. You were saying that it meant atheists are all saved, while the spokesman pointed out the more probable option.
>>
File: peter's successor.jpg (106KB, 708x720px) Image search: [Google]
peter's successor.jpg
106KB, 708x720px
>>
>>1658087
[citation needed]
>>
>>1658116
Nice shop
>>
File: Intra ecclesiam nulla salus.jpg (195KB, 501x871px) Image search: [Google]
Intra ecclesiam nulla salus.jpg
195KB, 501x871px
>>1658134
>The quote was interpreted according to the doctrine, which allows for it.
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus directly contradicts it
But i forgot, only you can interpret what you said.
>>
>>1658087
http://sacrificium-laudis.blogspot.com/2008/09/our-lord-god-popenot-part-1.html
>>
File: catholics aren't christian.png (483KB, 486x470px) Image search: [Google]
catholics aren't christian.png
483KB, 486x470px
>>1658156
>has posted literally nothing but memes
>calls others memespouters
>>
>>1658149
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extra_Ecclesiam_nulla_salus#Inculpable_ignorance
>>
File: mmagdalenablogsidebar.jpg (24KB, 209x285px) Image search: [Google]
mmagdalenablogsidebar.jpg
24KB, 209x285px
>>1658095
>autistically posting even with nothing to add to the thread
t. memespouter suffering from the last word syndrome
>>
>>1658162
>has posted literally nothing but memes
?

Also >>>/v/
>>
File: a13.jpg (38KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
a13.jpg
38KB, 600x366px
>>1658163
>Thus it is believed that God would make known to such a person before the moment of death, by either natural or supernatural means, the Catholic faith
>>
>>1658163
Congrats on finally going full Pelagian.
>>
>>1658180
But I didn't.
>>
>>1658211
No. Your church did.
>>
>>1658222

"Pelagianism is the belief that original sin did not taint human nature and that mortal will is still capable of choosing good or evil without special divine aid"

How was anything I posted saying this?
>>
>>1658134
A panicky Vatican re-imposed its will on the statement saying that you still had to be a member of the Catholic church to go to heaven.

Cult status: confirmed.

The statement itself is prima facie false.
>>
>>1658144
(5) Pope Boniface VIII, Papal bull Unam sanctam, 1302 A.D.
(6) Pope Pius IX , History of the Christian Church, by Henry Charles Sheldon, p. 59.
(7) Pope Pius X, Evangelical Christendom, Vol. 49, Jan 1. 1895 A.D., p. 15, “the organ of the Evangelical Alliance,” published in London by J. S. Phillips.
>>
Thinking you have any say in salvation is fully anti-biblical and offensive to God, since it's attempting to take sovereignty from him. And adding Mary as a co-redemptrix is a full blown lunacy.
>>
>>1658357
>you have any say in salvation
?
>adding Mary as a co-redemptrix is a full blown lunacy
http://www.ignatius.com/promotions/cfe/documents/Mary%20web%20pages.pdf
>>
>>1658154
Lay people crying that the popes are not God is not useful in this conversation; the popes themselves have said they are God.
>>
>>1658349
>Henry Charles Sheldon
>J. S. Phillips
>>
>>1658357
Go back to your grave, Calvin. Your doctrine is as dead as you are.
>>
>>1658087
>Pope Pius V blasphemed, “The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth.”
proofs
>>
>>1658378
Am I supposed to know what this non-sequitur means?
>>
>>1658387
You tell me.
>>
>>1658386
Pope Pius V, quoted in Barclay, Cities Petrus Bertanous Chapter XXVII: 218.
>>
>>1658383
Heaven isn't a meritocracy, cuck.
>>
>>1658388
No. The answer is, no. I made cites, man asked for citations, they were provided, then a non-sequitur appeared, and was wildly misapprehended.
>>
>>1658394
>Barclay
>>
>>1658396
Nobody said it was.

Hard determinism violates God's Word. It is not God's will that any should perish.

Go and spread the gospel.

Choose this day whom you will serve.

I hold before you life, and good, and heaven in one hand, and death, and evil, and hell in the other. Choose wisely.
>>
>>1658400
>Portugal
>>
>>1658087
>I have the authority of the King of Kings. I am all in all, and above all, so that God Himself and I, the Vicar of Christ, have but one consistory, and I am able to do almost all that God can do. What therefore, can you make of me but God?”
He never said this you lying proddy demon.
>>
>>1658087
>Pope Pius V blasphemed, “The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth.”
>>1658394
>Pope Pius V, quoted in Barclay, Cities Petrus Bertanous Chapter XXVII: 218.
This seems to be another case of 'hiding behind the curtain of obscurity' as we are merely given the author's surname of Barclay, with no reference to a book title.

As for the identity of this mysterious 'Petrus Bertanous', this author personally tends to believe that this refers to a certain 16th-century Dominican named Petrus Bertanus Fanensis (aka Pietro Bertano; November 4, 1501, Nonantola-March 8, 1558, Rome), who once served as bishop (later cardinal) of Fano in Italy -- the present-day diocese of Fano-Fossombrone-Cagli-Pergola -- and who, among with other Dominicans, was apparently one of the leading prelates at the council of Trent and was an orator and advocate at that same council.

During the papacy of Pope Julius III (who reconvened the second period of the Tridentine council in 1551 after Pope Paul III died in November 10th 1549 at the behest of Emperor Charles V/Charles I of Spain), who entered into a league against the duke of Parma and Henry II of France (1547–59), the Emperor's party requested that Julius admit eight people into the college of Cardinals. Four of them are to be named immediately and the other four are to be reserved in petto until conditions became more favorable; one of those whom they requested to be named immediately is Bertano, who was a member of the imperial party. Eventually he, along with thirteen others, were made cardinals on November 20, 1551, as a sign of reassurance to Charles (especially considering that all fourteen were favorable towards him).
>>
>>1658087
>>1658394
>Pope Pius V, quoted in Barclay, Cities Petrus Bertanous Chapter XXVII: 218.
While at first glance this connection may seem plausible (considering that both Pius V and Bertano were both Dominicans), we have to consider the following:

1.) This quote is attributed to Pope Pius V by "Bertanous" (sic). However, Michele Ghislieri O.P. only ascended to the Chair of Peter in January 7, 1566, about eight years after Pietro Bertano died. How could someone who is not then a pope make a statement about the papacy, much less someone who was dead at the time Ghislieri became pope?

2.) Considering that at the time Fra Pietro is still alive, Fra Michele still does not have the power of pronouncing ex cathedra statements - as he was not pope yet - are there chances that his statement (let's suppose for a moment that his "words" are true and are either not a misquote, mistranslation, or just flat-out made up) are actually reflective of official Church teaching?

3.) Are there any more reliable and independent sources for this quote, if any, aside from this rather obscure (and badly-titled) one?
>>
>>1658413
>
Pope Boniface VIII, Papal bull Unam sanctam, 1302 A.D.

The other (18 Nov., 1302) is the famous "Unam Sanctam", probably the composition of Ægidius Colonna, Archbishop of Bourges and a member of the council, and largely made up of passages from such famous theologians as St. Bernard, Hugo of St. Victor, St. Thomas Aquinas, and others. Its chief concepts are as follows (Hergenröther-Kirsch, 4th ed., II, 593): (1) There is but one true Church, outside of which there is no salvation; but one body of Christ with one head and not two. (2) That head is Christ and His representative, the Roman pope; whoever refuses the pastoral care of Peter belongs not to the flock of Christ. (3) There are two swords (i.e., powers), the spiritual and the temporal; the first borne by the Church, the second for the Church; the first by the hand of the priest, the second by that of the king, but under the direction of the priest (ad nutum et patientiam sacerdotis). (4) Since there must be a co- ordination of members from the lowest to the highest, it follows that the spiritual power is above the temporal and has the right to instruct (or establish--instituere) the latter regarding its highest end and to judge it when it does evil; whoever resists the highest power ordained of God resists God Himself. (5) It is necessary for salvation that all men should be subject to the Roman Pontiff--"Porro subesse Romano Pontifici omni humanæ creaturæ declaramus, dicimus, definimus et pronunciamus omnino esse de necessitate salutis". (For a more detailed account of the Bull and several controversies concerning it see UNAM SANCTAM.)
>>
>>1658349
>(5) Pope Boniface VIII, Papal bull Unam sanctam, 1302 A.D.
Here's what it says:

>This authority, however, (though it has been given to man and is exercised by man), is not human but rather divine, granted to Peter by a divine word and reaffirmed to him (Peter) and his successors by the One Whom Peter confessed, the Lord saying to Peter himself, 'Whatsoever you shall bind on earth, shall be bound also in Heaven' etc., [Mt 16:19]. Therefore whoever resists this power thus ordained by God, resists the ordinance of God [Rom 13:2], unless he invent like Manicheus two beginnings, which is false and judged by us heretical, since according to the testimony of Moses, it is not in the beginnings but in the beginning that God created heaven and earth [Gen 1:1]. Furthermore, we declare, we proclaim, we define that it is absolutely necessary for salvation that every human creature be subject to the Roman Pontiff.

IT ENDS THERE!!!!!

This:

>… I have the authority of the King of Kings. I am all in all, and above all, so that God Himself and I, the Vicar of Christ, have but one consistory, and I am able to do almost all that God can do. What therefore, can you make of me but God?”

Is completely made up by anti-Catholic proddies who's father is Satan, the slanderer, the deceiver, the father of all lies.
>>
>>1658424
So, historical cites that show the Vatican for being a blasphemous abomination are false if one can attack the messengers?

This unsuccessfully?

kek
>>
>>1658463
Yes, the lie that the powers Jesus gave Peter were ever transferred to another is yet another abomination of the Whore of Babylon.

>I don't agree, so muh pope didn't say it.
>>
>>1658464
>historical cites

When I search those fake quotes on google all I see is anti-Catholic blogs and forums. Nothing realiable at all. You can also quote from anti-Catholic authors all you want but you'll never change reality.

>>1658468
Study Church history instead of embarrassing yourself by posting fake quotes.
>>
>>1658463
Dear Joe, One should first of all examine the authenticity of each of these laudatory statement, their authors, the circumstances under which they appeared. That should be done first and properly. However, the most powerful man on earth is the Pope, that is the message contained in the language of these citations. This is Catholic Truth, there is no man on earth greater than Peter's successor, the Head of the Catholic Church. I would simply read these texts analogically, taking that which is true out of them, by analogy. We all know the Pope is not divine, not God, not the Holy Spirit. He is a man like you and I physically, he eats and he sleeps, but look at the supreme powers Christ has bestowed on his Office as Pope. What power and authority he can and does use. He pronounces Truth, dogmatic truth, which we have to accept with divine Faith. This is the focus I would use in understanding these texts. God bless you. Fr. Bob Levis
>>
>>1658464

Who did you expect to point out all of the evil within the Vatican? A Jesuit whistleblower? An archbishop?

Well, we have both those above, don't we.

If I understand you, until the Vatican releases a press statement claiming to be as evil as they are, you will never believe any of the evidence against them, even the $600,000,000,000 they have paid in pedophile hush money cases.
>>
>>1658474
The history of your church is apostasy, paganism and murder.

If you enjoy delving into such topics, be my guest.

I prefer the things of God.
>>
>>1658476
Yes.
>>
>>1658485
>The history of your church is apostasy, paganism and murder.
?
>>
>>1658474
Accusation:
"We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty"-Pope Leo XIII Encyclical Letter of June 20, 1894

This one is a classic case of "cherry-picking a quote out of context." The Encyclical mentioned here is Praeclara Gratulationis Publicae, w

Defense (quoted)
But since We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty...

Verdict: blasphemy.
>>
>>1658486
>Ignore what all of the real Christians say, and just remember that the pope is the greatest man on earth.

>t. cult leader
>>
>>1658490
See? I know the history of the Roman church, and the truth of it befuddles you.

YOU study the nightmare that is the Roman church, and see the tens of millions of people murdered for not bending the knee to the whore.
>>
>>1658463
Pope Nicholas I declared that "the appellation of God had been confirmed by Constantine on the Pope, who being God, cannot be judged by man." (Labb IX Dist.: 96 Can 7 Satis Evidentur Decret Gratian Primer Para)

This is quite similar to an argument Frs. Rumble and Carty answered:

2-311. Pope Nicholas I said that the Pope, being God, is judged by no man.

REPLY: Never did Pope Nicholas I. say that the Pope is God. What he does say is this:"Since those in higher authority are not judged by inferiors, it is evident that the Apostolic See, than which no earthly authority is higher, is judged by none."And that is perfectly sound reasoning. Even in civil law, the king is "above the law," and not subject to his own laws. Hence the legal axiom, "The king can do no wrong." Italy itself has acknowledged the justice of the Pope's claim to be independent of all civil jurisdiction, and subject to no earthly authorities.

Every defense proves the allegation is true.
>>
>>1658377
Did you read the link?
>>
>>1658495
Yes, no man on Earth is greater than the Head of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church founded by Christ Himself.

Who's greater? Trump? Kanye West? Bill Gates?
>>
God will send a demon to torment you every moment of your life
>>
>>1658492
But since We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty, Who will have all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the Truth, and now that Our advanced age and the bitterness of anxious cares urge Us on towards the end common to every mortal, We feel drawn to follow the example of Our Redeemer and Master, Jesus Christ, Who, when about to return to Heaven, implored of God, His Father, in earnest Prayer, that His Disciples and followers should be of one mind and of one heart: I pray . . . that they all may be one, as Thou Father in Me, and I in Thee: that they also may be one in Us. And as this Divine Prayer and Supplication does not include only the souls who then believed in Jesus Christ, but also every one of those who were henceforth to believe in Him, this Prayer holds out to Us no indifferent reason for confidently expressing Our hopes, and for making all possible endeavors in order that the men of every race and clime should be called and moved to embrace the Unity of Divine Faith.

Pressed on to Our intent by Charity, that hastens fastest there where the need is greatest, We direct Our first thoughts to those most unfortunate of all nations who have never received the light of the Gospel, or who, after having possessed it, have lost it through neglect or the vicissitudes of time: Hence do they ignore God, and live in the depths of error. Now, as all salvation comes from Jesus Christ--for there is no other Name under Heaven given to men whereby we must be saved--Our ardent desire is that the most Holy Name of Jesus should rapidly pervade and fill every land.
>>
>>1658492
>>1658543
And here, indeed, is a duty which the Church, faithful to the Divine Mission entrusted to her, has never neglected. What has been the object of her labors for more than nineteen centuries? Is there any other work she has undertaken with greater zeal and constancy than that of bringing the nations of the earth to the Truth and Principles of Christianity? Today, as ever, by Our Authority, the Heralds of the Gospel constantly cross the seas to reach the farthest corners of the earth; and We Pray God daily that in His goodness He may deign to increase the number of His Ministers who are really worthy of this Apostolate, and who are ready to Sacrifice their convenience, their health, and their very life, if need be, in order to extend the frontiers of the Kingdom of Christ.

Do Thou, above all, O Savior and Father of mankind, Christ Jesus, hasten and do not delay to bring about what Thou didst once promise to do--that when lifted up from the earth Thou wouldst draw all things to Thyself. Come, then, at last, and manifest Thyself to the immense multitude of souls who have not felt, as yet, the ineffable Blessings which Thou hast earned for men with Thy Blood; rouse those who are sitting in darkness and in the shadow of death, that, enlightened by the rays of Thy Wisdom and Virtue, in Thee and by Thee "they may be made perfect in one."
>>
>>1658526
No, I magically cut and pasted items from there by random chance. You know, evolution, which you papists have no problem with.
>>
>>1658492
>>1658543
>>1658545
As We consider the Mystery of this Unity We see before Us all the countries which have long since passed, by the Mercy of God, from timeworn error to the wisdom of the Gospel. Nor could We, indeed, recall anything more pleasing or better calculated to extol the work of Divine Providence that the memory of the days of yore, when the Faith that had come down from Heaven was looked upon as the common inheritance of one and all; when civilized nations, separated by distance, character and habits, in spite of frequent disagreements and warfare on other points, were united by Christian Faith in all that concerned Religion. The recollection of that time causes Us to regret all the more deeply that as the ages rolled by the waves of suspicion and hatred arose, and great and flourishing nations were dragged away, in an evil hour, from the bosom of the Roman Church. In spite of that, however, We trust in the Mercy of God's Almighty Power, in Him Who alone can fix the hour of His benefits and Who has Power to incline man's will as He pleases; and We turn to those same nations, exhorting and beseeching them with Fatherly love to put an end to their dissensions and return again to Unity.

>Verdict: no blasphemy
>>
>>1658534
Lucifer isn't God, proddy.
>>
>>1658527
That's how it worked in the Roman Empire days, yes. The Emperor was the greatest.

In the Kingdom of God, the one who serves the most is the greatest.

Your false prophet is not even in the Kingdom of God, much less anyone worth noting.
>>
>>1658543
>>1658545
>>1658547

Blasphemy, abomination, and heresy.
>>
>>1658552
He is the catholic god, though, again installed in the Vatican in the 60's, and worshiped openly in black masses inside the Vatican by cardinals.

It's like catholics can't read.
>>
>>1658383
Non praevalebunt :^)
>>
>>1658554
>That's how it worked in the Roman Empire days
Cute.
>In the Kingdom of God
Is Earth the Kingdom of God? Have you not read John 18:36?
>Your false prophet
...isn't Luther: >>1649683

>>1658559
Take your meds.
>>
>>1658564
The argument was that it violates the Word of God, and is therefore false.

It's really not on me to highlight the thread for people too lazy to read on their own.
>>
>>1658568
Luther is a lost, virulently anti-semetic ex-communicated catholic friar.

Not a Christian.

There are no Protestants alive today; that event happened 500 years ago.
>>
>>1658563
>black masses inside the Vatican by cardinals
Anti-Catholicism is truly a demonic mental disorder.
>>
The Roman gospel is a satanic lie with no basis in scripture
>>
File: 1.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>1658575
>Not a Christian.
I know, he was a proddy like you.
>>
>>1658568
I don't care if Luther was a sodomite who said Jesus is in hell, it's not an argument against his ideas
>>1658575
Landmarkist pls go
>>
>>1658576
In his homily given on the Feast of Saints Peter and Paul on June 29, 1972, Pope Paul VI made a famous remark about the “smoke of Satan” entering into the temple of God. The full text of the homily was not reproduced in the Vatican collection of Paul VI’s teachings (Insegnamenti di Paulo VI Vol. X, 1972). Instead, a summary of the homily was given. Within the summary, however, there are some direct quotes from the Pontiff. Two of these are memorable for their references to Satan and the preternatural.

The Holy Father asserts that he has the feeling that “from some fissure the smoke of Satan has entered into the temple of God” (da qualche fessura sia entrato il fumo di Satana nel tempio di Dio (Insegnamenti [1972], 707).

Later, he is quoted as saying: “We believe … that something preternatural has come into the world specifically to disturb, to suffocate the fruits of the Ecumenical Council, and to prevent the Church from breaking out in a hymn of joy for having recovered in fullness the awareness of herself (Crediamo … in qualcosa di preternaturale venunto nel mondo proprio per turbare, per soffocare i frutti del Concilio Ecumenico, e per impedire che la Chiesa prorompesse nell’inno della gioia di aver riavuto in pienezza la coscienza di sé (Insegnamenti [1972], 708).

The Vatican is the most evil institution on earth. Literally infested with demons.
>>
>>1658583
>I don't care if Luther was a sodomite who said Jesus is in hell, it's not an argument against his ideas
>it's not an argument against his ideas
lol
>>
>>1658585
>demonic forces are attacking the Church
I know, like you're doing right now.
>>
>>1658586
No, it's not. It's a fallacy called ad hominem.
>>
>>1658585
>>1658590
Why is it that demonic forces aren't attacking any of the thousands of proddy churches? Hmmmm, really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>1658596
He is attacking the invisible church. The visible church is irrelevent, he's making war with the saints.
>>
>>1658582
He was a catholic friar who wanted his church cleaned up from some of the evil in it. There's more evil in it today than he ever saw.

You have a problem with facts.
>>
Really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>1658583
No, I'll stay on the gray line to heaven, thanks.

You can take the pagan line to hell; I've really lost any thought that reprobates like you can be saved.

You don't even know you're lost.
>>
>>1658614
He was a proddy, like you.
>>
>>1658590
satan, being worshiped inside the Vatican.

While the Catholic Church claims it needs more exorcists, according to Papal insider (and now deceased) Jesuit theologian, Malachi Martin, the Catholic Church may need an exorcist.

Martin, who died in 1996, says that at the height of the Second Vatican Council in Rome, there was a ceremony to enthrone Lucifer in the Vatican (and the Chair of Peter). The church in question, Saint Paul’s chapel within the Vatican walls, hosted a very different rite of Mass on January 29, 1963, just one week after the election of Pope Paul VI. (Years later, according to Fr. Martin, Pope Paul VI would write a note to his successor, John Paul II, and tell him of this ceremony.) Paul VI is also famous for his statement, "The smoke of Satan has entered the sanctuary."

For decades, this statement has been the source of much confusion and controversy, but when paired with Fr. Martin’s testimony, it fits like the lost part of a puzzle.

The ceremony, Fr. Martin is on record as saying, was a Black Mass, or the Traditional Latin Mass said in reverse, complete with an animal sacrifice and a drugged young girl who may or may not have been the victim of ceremonial sexual rituals. The ceremony was not the Novus Ordo Mass because, in Fr. Martin’s words, "even the Satanists know that this Mass is not valid." Martin writes that the Black Mass was attended by high ranking prelates in the Church, important layman, business leaders and politicians. At least one Cardinal was in attendance. A concurrent "Enthronement of Satan" Black Mass was also held in South Carolina on that date.
>>
>>1658596
They're not attacking the Vatican.

They live there.
>>
>>1658626
Do you think being called a proddy hurts, papist? Seriously?

>We're pure evil, and you oppose us.
>>
>>1658628
>Malachi Martin
- Martin was criticized most notably in the book Clerical Error: A True Story by Robert Blair Kaiser, Time Magazine's former Vatican correspondent. Kaiser, a former Jesuit, accused Martin of having carried on an extramarital affair with his wife during 1964 in Rome,[2] and claimed that Martin fled to the United States as a renegade from the priesthood.[34] A friend of Martin's, William H. Kennedy, published an article in The Seattle Catholic disputing Kaiser's allegation and other claims made about Martin after his death.[35] Kennedy points out that Kaiser admits in his book that he was diagnosed as having paranoid schizophrenia,[36] and cites passages from Kaiser's book which he believes show that Kaiser was writing from a distorted and delusional perspective due to his mental illness. With regard to being a renegade from the priesthood, evidence is cited that suggests that Martin received a special dispensation in order to become a writer, while retaining his status as a priest with limited faculties.[37][38]

- In her 2008 book, Queen of the Oil Club: The Intrepid Wanda Jablonski and the Power of Information, Anna Rubino wrote that Martin had a love affair with oil journalist Wanda Jablonski on a visit to Beirut, Lebanon in the 1950s.[39] The book was published long after the deaths of both Jablonski (1992) and Martin (1999).

- In a book called Disguised as a Man: Malachi Martin and Me (2012) author Sally Hawthorne claims to have had a sexual affair with Martin.[40]
>>
>>1658628
- The book The Pilgrim: Pope Paul VI, The Council and The Church in a time of decision was written by Martin under the pseudonym Michael Serafian. This was confirmed by Martin himself and corroborated independently by Hans Küng.[49] Martin related that his choice of surname, Serafian, was due to meeting a carpet dealer in Jerusalem with that name, during the pilgrimage of Paul VI to the Holy Land in January 1964.[11]

- The anonymously-written book Complaints against God by One of His Creatures was not written by Martin but by Fr. Andrew Greeley, a liberal priest.[50]

- The pseudonym of Xavier Rynne, used to write more than 20 books on Vatican II, is not that of Martin but of Fr. Francis X. Murphy C.Ss.R..[51][52]

- The 1966 article Laures et ermitages du désert d'Egypte published in Mélanges de l'Université Saint-Joseph by the hand of "M. Martin" was written by Maurice Martin, and not Malachi Martin.[53]
>>
>>1658649
In The Keys of This Blood: The Struggle of World Dominion, Martin had written:
Most frighteningly for John Paul, he had come up against the irremovable presence of a malign strength in his own Vatican and in certain bishops’ chanceries. It was what knowledgeable Churchmen called the “superforce.” Rumors, always difficult to verify, tied its installation to the beginning of Pope Paul VI’s reign in 1963. Indeed Paul had alluded somberly to “the smoke of Satan which has entered the Sanctuary”…an oblique reference to an enthronement ceremony by Satanists in the Vatican.

Martin concealed even greater detail of this luciferic “enthronement ceremony by Satanists in the Vatican” in his book, Windswept House:
The Enthronement of the Fallen Archangel Lucifer was effected within the Roman Catholic Citadel on June 29, 1963; a fitting date for the historic promise about to be fulfilled. As the principal agents of this Ceremonial well knew, Satanist tradition had long predicted that the Time of the Prince would be ushered in at the moment when a Pope would take the name of the Apostle Paul [Pope Paul VI]. That requirement—the signal that the Availing Time had begun—had been accomplished just eight days before with the election of the latest Peter-in-the-Line.

>Kill the messenger
>>
>>1658649

Really? That's all you have to kill the messenger who openly stated that the Vatican worships the devil?

An adulteress affair?

When priests are raping babies in black masses?
>>
>>1658652
Gee, good thing nobody cited any of those books, huh.

You papists never cease to amaze me. The most vile and reprehensible behavior is shrugged off if the messenger had an affair?
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>1658666
approps
>>
File: good proddy boy.png (609KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
good proddy boy.png
609KB, 540x720px
>>1658643
>Do you think being called a proddy hurts
Yes, of course it does, proddy.
>>
File: 1464378037486.jpg (27KB, 392x475px) Image search: [Google]
1464378037486.jpg
27KB, 392x475px
>>1658662
>priests are raping babies in black masses
>>
>>1658678
No more than the whore of babylon calling Christians "heretics", m8
>>
>>1658680
Of course they are. Look into it. You'll find plenty of information about it. Missing children. Monasteries with hundreds of babies' bodies in the septic systems.

But do you care?
>>
File: Malachi Martin.png (111KB, 442x210px) Image search: [Google]
Malachi Martin.png
111KB, 442x210px
Why does it look so...
>>
File: David Icke.png (130KB, 441x210px) Image search: [Google]
David Icke.png
130KB, 441x210px
...similar?
>>
File: 1465144516368.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465144516368.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
Because they both write bullshit.
>>
>>1658702
The bodies of nearly 800 babies are believed to have been interred in a concrete tank beside a former home for unmarried mothers.

The dead babies are thought to have been secretly buried beside a home for single mothers and their children in County Galway, Ireland, over a period of 36 years.

It is suspected that 796 children were interred on unconsecrated ground without headstones or coffins next to the home run by the Bon Secours

nuns

in Tuam between 1925 and 1961.
Newly unearthed reports show that they suffered malnutrition and neglect, which caused the deaths of many, while others died of measles, convulsions, TB, gastroenteritis and pneumonia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2645870/Mass-grave-contains-bodies-800-babies-site-Irish-home-unmarried-mothers.html
>>
>>1658702
>>1658704
>>1658710

Zero discernment confirmed.
>>
File: 1465116254394.png (782KB, 1470x462px) Image search: [Google]
1465116254394.png
782KB, 1470x462px
>>1658693
Meme on proddy.
>>
>>1658718
The memes are all from the Vatican, the whore of Babylon, led by the false prophet of Mystery Babylon, whom you will spend eternity with in hell.

God will not have mercy on your souls.
>>
>>1658699
Shut up or I'll send the jesuit assassins at your house.
>>
>>1658726
Alexander Hislop's book has been debunked. You're embarrassing yourself by regurgitating his garbage.
>>
>>1658728
Murderers at heart, all catholics. Murderers at heart.
>>
>>1658744
Show me.
>>
>>1658744
The whore of Babylon
the false prophet
Mystery Babylon

Your priest may not have told you, but they're all in the bible.
>>
>>1658750
rawr!
>>
>>1658755
Take your meds.
>>
>>1658759
That's not the sound goats make.
>>
>>1658761
Learn when you're beaten.
>>
>>1658767
>beaten
Sure thing proddy.
>>
>>1658778
Any time you want to show a modicum of humility, papist.
>>
>>1658784
>humility
t. child of Lucifer
>>
>>1658789
Yes, but the fact that you want to remain so is ponderous.

I guess you think hell is a party.
>>
File: 1460392338808-0.png (98KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1460392338808-0.png
98KB, 850x400px
>>
>>1658797
>I guess you think hell is a party.
I hope you know it isn't.
>>
>>1658835
Dr. Martin Luther will have it so, and he says that a papist and a donkey are the same thing. He says that he is a doctor above all the doctors of the pope.
>>
File: josh.jpg (21KB, 288x380px) Image search: [Google]
josh.jpg
21KB, 288x380px
>>1656408
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.