[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will human civilization ever return to feudalism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1451774410957.jpg (38KB, 460x447px) Image search: [Google]
1451774410957.jpg
38KB, 460x447px
Will human civilization ever return to feudalism?
>>
File: 1422469630018.png (367KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1422469630018.png
367KB, 800x800px
Societies and civilizations are large collections of overlapping, intersecting, and interacting institutions. Feudal and Manorial society was a collection of institutions and relationships some of which persist even to this day in many parts of the world.

I just dislike this characterization. What is meant by "Feudalism?" There are a large number of feudal institutions which typify and characterize this concept, that can be present in varying degrees.
>>
>>1655249
what he said.

Feudalism still sort of exists in a number of varying ways in underdeveloped countries.
>>
>>1655223
well on our way now...in the west anyways.
>>
>>1655254
Feudalism is a very specifically European institution. It's not a concept encompassing all kinds of hierarchical power structures. It denotes one, specific, European power structure. You and the other guy are morons.
>>
>>1655464
You're wrong. Scholars often speak about Feudal Japan or Feudal china, or Feudal Pakistan
>>
>>1655223
If you mean a return of the exact feudal structure of the middle ages, then probably not. If you mean kings and emperors? Then yes it could.

Itd take a complete and utter collapse of a European civilization's governmental apparatus a la the fall of the West
>>
>>1655223
The chinese are all ready doing it, sort of.

Private companies, mainly factories, employs thousands of people, giving them housing, schooling, healthcare etc.

On a superficial level, it's similar to a feudal system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMm-YMO5H7o
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.