[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: stars-at-night.jpg (521KB, 840x556px) Image search: [Google]
stars-at-night.jpg
521KB, 840x556px
At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
>>
>>1654255
But where does the player controlling the chess armies go?
>>
Shitty metaphor proves nothing. It remains a more pleasurable experience to be rich/powerful and comfortable than the opposite.
>>
>>1654255
the end of the game is irrelevant. What happens in the game is of much greater importance.

so fuck you and your box
>>
'tis all a checkerboard of nights and days, where god with men for pieces plays, hither and thither moves and mates and slays, and one by one back in the box they lay
>>
>>1654255
This is why suicide is "selfish". It's cheating at the game.
>>
>>1654255
I'm going to invent a chess set where the king is placed inside his own gold/silver box(corresponding to their color) just to spite you
>>
>>1656295
If you do that then I will always put a pawn in the box for the king just to spite you
>>
>>1654255
>what are the pyramids?
>what are tombs of varying splendour?
>what is soldiers being put into unmarked graves?
>>
>>1656301
Fine but it will be too small and make an annoying rattling sound just to spite you.
>>
>>1656303
Plenty of leaders have been buried in unmarked graves
>>
>>1654255
that mountain reminds me of candle jack to be quite hone
>>
“It was in the reign of George II. that the above-named personages lived and quarrelled ; good or bad, handsome or ugly, rich or poor, they are all equal now”
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.