[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this symbol and why do I see it everywhere? What are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image088.jpg (24KB, 422x280px) Image search: [Google]
image088.jpg
24KB, 422x280px
What is this symbol and why do I see it everywhere?

What are its origin? (pic is some Persian ruin I think)

What is the meaning behind it?
>>
>>1650933
>holy
>roman
>empire
>>
File: KHI TAU.png (150KB, 582x280px) Image search: [Google]
KHI TAU.png
150KB, 582x280px
>>1650933
>What is this symbol and why do I see it everywhere?

IT IS THE SYMBOL OF THE WORLDEMPIRE, WHICH COMPRISED ALL CONTINENTS.

>What [ITS] its origin? (pic is some Persian ruin I think)

IT IS A STYLIZED DEPICTION OF A PLASMA "PERATT" COLUMN.

OLDER AND SIMPLER VARIATIONS OF THIS DESIGN HAVE ALSO BEEN FOUND ALL OVER THE WORLD; THESE OLDER AND SIMPLER DEPICTIONS RESEMBLE A STANDING "STICKFIGURE"; QUOD VIDE: ATTACHED IMAGE.

>What is the meaning behind it?

THE FIGURE REPRESENTS THE PLASMA "PERATT" COLUMN WHICH MANIFESTED IN THE NORTH POLE MILLENNIA AGO, WHEN SATURN WAS POSITIONED ABOVE THE CENTER OF THE WORLD; THE SYMBOL REPRESENTS THE TOTALIZING COMPREHENSION OF THE IMPERIAL CIVILIZATION —VISIBLE TO ALL, SEEING ALL, COMPRISING ALL.
>>
File: 1466296155271.jpg (97KB, 439x457px) Image search: [Google]
1466296155271.jpg
97KB, 439x457px
>>1651024
OK but was the WORLDEMPIRE supercapitalist?
>>
>>1651024
This is some major grade shitposting right here
>>
>>1651024
oh wow I didn't know you did /x/ too
>>
File: Lalibela eagle.jpg (2MB, 2500x1669px) Image search: [Google]
Lalibela eagle.jpg
2MB, 2500x1669px
It was a Byzantine emblem around the 10th century that Slavs, Muslims and Westerners copied. Byzantium was the greatest cultural power of the Christian world so it made sense for other Christians to emulate them, while some Muslims adopted it after the Seljuk conquest of Anatolia. Pic related is in Ethiopia. The one you posted is from Bulgaria.

There are also Hittite and Indian versions, but I don't think they're related. A multi-headed animal is just one of those things that people will come up with in pretty much any culture.
>>
The double-headed eagle was a symbol used by the Achaemenid Persians. The reason you see it everywhere is that succeeding Islamic rulers and dynasts often identified with Persia as a source of legitimacy so they borrowed artistic motifs such as this guy
>>
>>1651039
>>1651035
>>1651032
It is sad to see that this is the typical reaction of anyone in /his/ in the face of something that they can't fit into the little notional boxes that have been instilled in them since childhood.

Is this the level of discourse that you want? Pathetic.
>>
>>1651127
t. supercapitalist fascist
>>
File: Jalisco águila bicéfala.jpg (19KB, 270x470px) Image search: [Google]
Jalisco águila bicéfala.jpg
19KB, 270x470px
>>1651024
THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZezkcUKG7s
>>
>>1650938
>implying the holy roman roman had an original symbol

It the double headed eagle of Byzantine empire
>>
this is easy

the eagle and its like are apex preditors and generaly thought of as magestic in most socioties that have them, making them a very natural choice as a symbol for the uper class of socioty

the doule headed figure, looking foreward and back, embodying some kind of dualism or totality, is an easy metaphor most socioties develop

put both togethor and we get double headed birds of prey

also figure in the prominent use of them in central asia, which can be naturaly transmitted to the mediternian and europe and to russia and central asia

not much of a conspiracy
>>
>>1651024
pic example.....its called geometry and asthetics

this is a simple and satisfying arangment of basic elements......its imposible not to arive at it independantly becuase geometry and at lease some basics of asthetics are universal
>>
>>1651253

Yeah just how the cosmos arose from a random explosion of energy, stars, and planets, coagulated out of "star dust", and life on earth spontaneously rose from chemicals bonding together just because, am I right?

Reddit might suit you better, reductionist piece of shit. There you'll find other mental cripples like yourself with whom to bond.
>>
>>1651282
its not reductionist...math and geometry and universal constants....every culture figures out the same shapes and basic patterns becuase geometry

this is why everyone figured out pyramids too....its a basic strong shape

the pic annon posted whos an incredibly simple drawing, its not at all imposible to imagine multiple people independantly ariving at the same drawing becuase its so fucking simple
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.