[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Filthy fucking jews.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Filthy fucking jews.
>>
>>1650404
Yup, Winston Churchill for getting Britain involved with the far-rightwing Nazi Germany and the far-leftwing USSR.

He should've told Hitler he was okay with fucking up Yurop but of course he was afraid Germany would fuck up the British Empire so he sided with the commies.

If he didn't attack Germany and let the two fags fight it out, the Allies could've swept in and destroyed both Nazi Germany and USSR.

Which was Patton's plan, ironically, but nobody listened to him. And so that paved way for a Cold War b/c USSR still existed.
>>
Climate change.
>>
>>1650404
Asiatic Jewish Bolscheviks and their American Capitalist butt buddies
>>
Hint: It's the people who annexed most of Eastern Europe after agreeing not to, less than ten years after another guy did the same thing and then invaded all of his neighbors.
>>
If it wasn't for Hitler's great chimpout, we'd have seen a much more multipolar century.
>>
File: 1472396014629.gif (775KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1472396014629.gif
775KB, 320x240px
>>1650453
Patton and Truman both
>>
Jews
>>
Stalin.

His attempt at conquering Europe in the vacuum of Germany's defeat, and flooding China and Korea with communist soldiers. It kind of made everyone else think that communism was trying to take over teh world by force. So they reacted. Then the communist thought the Capitalists were trying to destroy them. So on, until the Soviets went belly up.
>>
>>1650404
Whoever kaiboshed Operation Unthinkable when the USA still had Nuclear advantage
>>
>>1650404
God cause he was angry at the west and the east for their 400 year rivalry
>>
>>1651073
didn't have any bombs to use on the soviets.
>>
>>1650404

Germany. They started WWII. If they hadn't done so, then there would be no need for the creation of the atom bomb.

No creation of the atom bomb= no bombing of hiroshima

No bombing of Hiroshima= no resentment between the two super powers of America and Russia.
>>
The Eternal Kraut
>>
>>1651143
the US was producing 3+ bombs a month atthe time of the first bombing
>>
>>1650404
Who is this attractive female?
>>
>>1650404
Please stop posting attractive women. It makes me want to kill myself and/or others
>>
>>1651174
500 rifle division
50 tank divisions

each division was 28,000 people

no air fields close enough to strike deep into russia to wipe out factories, oil fields, population centers.
>>
>>1650453
There were no "Allies". Britain could not trust the U.S. for backup. The U.S. only cared about the American interest.

Your interpretation of events is anachronistic. The current U.S. relationship with Britain and western Europe was an end result of the war.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.