[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Islamic "art" always so autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (290KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290KB, 1024x1024px
Why is Islamic "art" always so autistic?
>>
>>1645439
Because depicting people is haram so they have to make crazy cool calligraphy and patterns instead.
>>
>>1645457
>depicting people is haram
Why though? And what about depicting animals or landscapes or even objects?
>>
>>1645439
>Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me; 6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
—Exodus 20:4-6 (KJV)
Lets start here
>>
>>1645439

Art is subjective, nigga
>>
File: 1391900724185.jpg (136KB, 750x756px) Image search: [Google]
1391900724185.jpg
136KB, 750x756px
>>1645472
>>1645457
>>
>>1645439
Because cousin-marriages increase the possibility of autistic offspring.

Not even joking, apparently 30~40% of the Middle East is young men who have high-functioning autism.
>>
>>1645439
cause the neanderthal genes found in semetic people causes autism. duh.
>>
>>1645472

because you dont know better than god

god is the creator of the most beautful things

no iconography

or else people start worshipping things other than god
>>
>>1645472
imagery of humans was outlawed b/c the Arabs were taking over a wide variety of very different societies composed of very different looking ethnic groups.

they couldn't allow a certain racial archetype to be idealized. If a statue with native racial traits become popular, it could arouse feelings of tribal solidarity again the Arab occupiers. If a statue had Arabic features, then the natives with different racial characteristics would start to realize they were being fucked out of existence.

same reason they cover up the women.
>>
>>1645527
They over up women to prevent their men from getting rapey.
>>
>>1645488
Why not just draw a horse?? This always seems like some desperate attempt at getting around a loophole.
>>
File: SpirographBox86[1].jpg (25KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
SpirographBox86[1].jpg
25KB, 500x286px
Islamic Art starter pack, and also the master pack.
>>
Middle Eastern Islamic Artists started doing people again after the Mongols booty blasted them.

Nothing ever original out of muslim arabs and turks. Just repackaging what they got from others.
>>
>>1645553
lol. oh you silly silly boy. that's just what they tell everyone.

they cover them up so no one knows which ethnic group their raping that generation.
>>
They thought you could prove the existence of God through logic and geometry.

Similar stuff happened in the Renaissance.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.