[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a Trump-style populist ever won the US presidency?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 14

Has a Trump-style populist ever won the US presidency?
>>
>>1644148
Trumps style is pretty unique, in that he says shit that would ruin a politician's career at any time before his nonsense.
>>
>>1644148
Roosevelt wrote the book on US populism.

Or McKinkin. But McKinley was more "use-a-war-for-second-term."
>>
>>1644148
Yes, FDR was very populist, I think, atleast in his era.
>>
Andrew Jackson in 1824
Almost William Jennings Bryan in 1896
>>
>>1644148
You could draw a lot of parallels between his and Andrew Jackson's campaign, based on what I know. Despite Jackson being a fairly wealthy owner of a great deal of land, his campaign specifically appealed to the lowest working class, holding them up on a pedestal and glorifying, while focusing on issues that concerned them.

Jackson also deported a SHITLOAD of brown people too, maybe that will be repeated.
>>
demagogues have existed since forever, Trump isnt special
>>
Every president is a populist :^)
>>
File: 1.jpg (41KB, 550x380px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41KB, 550x380px
>>1644148
Theodore Roosevelt is close. Trump is Theodore without the military experience or literature experience.

Theodore Roosevelt in his time was lauded by his political enemies as being boisterous and too exuberant; they described him as too wild.

Even his party (The Republicans) were halfway against him. One Republican ally wrote, "now that damned cowboy is President." The Republicans at that time were going through a massive shift. Usually, a Republican in that time was an slower, wiser, 1870s style businessman. Theodore was a young 30 year old who was like the "rabbit" and his Republican allies were like the "tortoises"

In his cartoon caricatures drawn by his political enemies, Roosevelt is often times drawn as loud, crazy, overbearing, uncontrollable.

Theodore Roosevelt himself admitted that he loved himself and the way he was overbearing. He wanted to be like a preacher, and the Presidency would be a perfect place to do that.

Also, Theodore was big on the whole "Mexicans should speak English" thing
>>
>>1644174
>demagogue
Leftist detected, if you want to insult the candidate I voted for, be sure to put down your address here so I can come beat you up.

Ofc you won't, because you're a coward so we'll leave it at that.
>>
>>1644159
In what world was McKinley a populist? He ran AGAINST the populism of William Jennings Bryan. It's not as if he purposely manufactured the blowing up of the Maine. Once that happened the currents of war were pretty much inexorable.
>>
>>1644184
Go bait on another board instead of shitting up /his/
>>
>>1644184
Or alternatively you put down your address. Oh wait you cant because you are fucking trailer trash.
>>
File: arch is internet tough guy.png (142KB, 722x542px) Image search: [Google]
arch is internet tough guy.png
142KB, 722x542px
>>1644184
>if you want to insult the candidate I voted for, be sure to put down your address here so I can come beat you up
>>
>>1644184
Trump sucks the sweat off a dead man's balls.
gimme your email, faggot. Lets do this.
>>
>>1644190
Oh yeah, forgot about the literal populists.
>>
>>1644184
Oh shit looks like we have an Internet tough guy here, dang, sure is menacing
>>
that was good bait
>>
Has any president ever committed a felony and ran for office like Clinton?
>>
>>1644212
>using gmail is a felony
>>
>>1644216
yeah that is what it was!
>>
>>1644212
Is tax evasion a felony?
>>
>>1644216
>clinton 2016: technically not illegal
>>
>>1644212
->implying Trump doesn't have a full stock of skeletons in his closet
>>
>>1644222
>muh tax evasion

You don't think the IRS would be up his ass if it was actually true?
>>
>>1644159
Huey Long was a much more radical populist than Roosevelt
>>
>>1644235
one is speculative the other is concrete :^)
>>
>>1644222
not paying any taxes as a real estate mogul in the US is actually legal...
>>
>>1644238
Isn't he the one who says he won't release his tax returns because they're being "audited" for the past 9 months?

But seriously, the IRS doesn't go after billionaires and corporations because they are legally in the clear and it's a pain in the ass to go to court with these people. That's what all these 'loopholes' are about. Only rarely, like with Apple in Ireland, are big corporations actually held liable for dodging taxes. So no the IRS wouldn't go after him, doesn't make it right though.
>>
Is this an accurate list of the characteristics of populism as it is usually considered?

- Blaming of problems on existing business/political/intellectual elites
- Support for agrarian policies, disproportionately rural support base
- Nativist and anti immigration
- Dislike of finance and banking
- Pro welfare/nationalisation of industry/other redistributive policies favoring the lower classes
- Authoritarian leader with a cult of personality
- Favor democracy over liberty
- Claim the moral superiority of non-elites
>>
>>1644252
Yes
>>
>>1644226
>>1644219
ITT: Trumpbots shilling hard
>>
>>1644260
Thank you for Correcting The Record™
>>
>>1644260
Damn IM WITH HER NOW
>>
>>1644252
Trump: 7/8, sometimes 8/8 since he's always changing his mind
Sanders: 6/8

William Jennings Bryan: 8/8
Andrew Jackson: 7/8
Theodore Roosevelt: 4-5/8
>>
>>1644271
>>1644272
How much is daddy trump paying you to shill? Just ask family if you need the money man, you dint need to sink this low
>>
>>1644293
BAZINGA!
>>
>>1644299
>thinking this is an argument
millennials
>>
>>1644303
And what the post I responded too is an argument? Bravo!
>>
>>1644306
>Pointing out your shilling isn't an argument
Dank shit lad
>>
Trump must have money to burn if he's literally paying people to advocate for him on a vietnamese rice paper forum
>>
>>1644293
>>1644299
>>1644303
>>1644306
>>1644308
fuck off to >>>/pol/ you faggots
>>
>>1644318
Going into a board with Trump as a picture you should have expected this. They won't listen
>>
>>1644312
He isn't the one who we have verified proof has a PAC to shill on the web
>>
>>1644326
>Going into a board with Trump as a picture you should have expected this.
except the thread was informative and cordial before they showed up
don't fucking excuse this shit as an inevitability you pathetic beta, fight against it
>>
>>1644245
>speculative v concrete
Hillary has not been convicted of any wrongdoing. Meanwhile the judge just allowed the Trump University lawsuit to proceed :^)

Seriously tho, is there anything to his character that would convince someone he's above these kinds of actions? Not a serious argument mind you, but really, what has he done to prove his integrity or character?
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/06/showbiz/trump-bill-maher-suit/
>>
>>1644204
If you came to spout your nu-male shit on /pol/ you'd be rekt within seconds. I dare you to come debate me >>>/pol/87578525
>>
>>1644339
lol
>>
>>1644332
>fighting it
"staph"
Nothing
"seriously m8 stop"
Nothing
This has happend time and time again lad, you just look like something yelling into the void.
>>
>>1644339
Why would I ever go to fucking /pol/ that shits /b/ teir pleb. Ask the other 1 to 4 guys who replied to you, they might want to
>>
Andrew Jackson
>>
>>1644358
Afraid you'll be called out on being an idiot?
>>
>>1644360
considering you have yet to respond to anyone who posted in your thread i find that very unlikely
>>
>>
>>1644369
This. Regan was a democrat pretending to be a republican.
>>
>>1644360
I don't want to argue with others who are just as stiff as you, I actualy like Trump for the most part. I just fucking hate your kind of person.
>>
>>1644376
and the Republicans have been searching for another Reagan since 92.
>>
>>1644339
>fin
>>
>>1644241

Huey Long didn't win the presidency tho
>>
>>1644148
wtf? I'm #WithHer now!
>>
>>1644184
>Oh yeah, lets just settle arguments with violence!

I bet your the type of person that goes on an on about niggers being violent.
>>
>60 posts
>23 posters
It's time to stop.
>>
>>1644184
>you don't like my guy
>thus I should use violence to prove I'm better than you

lmao okay jamal
fucking niggerish behavior
>>
>>1644338
>Civil case versus a criminal investigation where it was found that "a different individual, were they took take these actions [would] face prosecution"
>>
>>1644252
There is a difference between a populist and a full blown cult of personality.
>>
>>1644169
You are not a true "populist" until you hold a free for all public inaugural kegger in the White House.

Anyone that disagrees is a filthy English.
>>
>>1644656
That's not even the quote. What the fuck is with all the rightwing making up of quotes recently? I saw some bullshit quotes supposedly from the communist manifesto that were in some other thread.
>>
File: AJ.jpg (116KB, 1200x1385px) Image search: [Google]
AJ.jpg
116KB, 1200x1385px
>>1644148
fuck yeah
>>
>>1644182
I'd say that Trump's campaign is most like Teddy Roosevelt's unsuccessful third party run.
>>
>>1644216
She didn't even use gmail, she used her own server which was less secure than gmail, lol

>>1644252
Honestly Trump doesn't seem to fit most of these. I say that he definitely fits 1,3,4, and maybe 6 (although he is not as authoritarian as he seems to be, his stances on security, the NSA are similar to Obama's and Clinton's).
>>
File: 349px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png (35KB, 349x203px) Image search: [Google]
349px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png
35KB, 349x203px
Never forget.
>>
Populism is a stupid pseudo intellectual term used by the academia-media-publishing industrial complex when it is scared of being called out for claiming it has a monopoly on the ability to spout either common sense or bs
>>
File: reagan.jpg (116KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
116KB, 819x1024px
>>1644148

Yes, Ronald Reagan.
>>
Andrew Jackson.

William Bryant Jennings, Huey Long, and George Wallace also got pretty far.
>>
File: C0M5Ihh.jpg (57KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
C0M5Ihh.jpg
57KB, 1334x750px
>>1644184
>>1644339
>>
>>1644148
Obama and Hitler.
>>
>>1644148
Andrew Jackson and Ronald Reagan
>>
>>1647196
No. "Populism" has referred to a variety of political positions throughout American history, but has devolved in modern usage to a pejorative that connotes a candidate making broad, lofty promises to buy votes with no actual intention of fulfilling those promises.
>>
>uneducated people vote for Obama and Hillary
leftists praise it a a huge step forward
>uneducated people vote for Trump
leftists cry into their copies of the vagina monologues whenever its shown that working class white people support trump

Why?
>>
>>1644184
226 North 6th Avenue

Mind the hedges, insects nest there in hot weather.
>>
>>1651993
Why do people still keep with this stupid left/right shit? I mean take any statement someone makes about "muh evil left" or "muh evil right", swap the politics and left/right labels around, and it's the exact same statement.

For example

>uneducated people vote for Trump
right wingers praise it a a huge step forward
>uneducated people vote for Obama and Hillary
right wingers cry into their copies of Mein Kampf whenever its shown that working class minorities support Obama and Hillary

It really shows how fucking stupid this right/left dichotomy is and how utterly meaningless it is to actual issues that matter. It may as well be two fags arguing about sports teams.
>>
>>1652072
Especially since there is no left in America
>>
>>1651993

>working class white suburbia people
>not dumb

Pick one
>>
File: leftypol_IRL.jpg (140KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
leftypol_IRL.jpg
140KB, 800x531px
>>1652073
>this is what /lobotopol/ actually believes

Feel the Bern, amirite?
>>
>>1644222
Not saying tax evasion isn't bad but you can't possibly compare it to Benghazi.
>>
>>1644216
>I don't know that "C" meant confidential
>legit excuse
>>
>>1652092
I am not an yank and I couldn't care less about Bern, Hillary or whatever else shiteshow you have there but it's varying degrees centre and centre-right. Because anything left of centre is seen as literal communism trying to revive Lenin there.
>>
>>1652116
All forms of leftism should be oppressed
>>
>>1644216
>storing government emails on a private server bought from a private vendor and maintained by third party individuals on private property without clearance
>not a felony
>>
>>1644173
>deport brown people

your racism is showing. Not all brown people are illegal.
>>
Trump isn't that populist from what I've gathered. Most people who call him populist think the definition of populist is "saying what people want to hear"

Populism:

"Populism is a political ideology which holds that the virtuous citizens are being mistreated by a small circle of elites, who can be overthrown if the people recognize the danger and work together."

Trump isn't this at all. While yes, he targets a groups (i.e illegal immigrants) he never claims they are some small elite that is controlling everything. Trump's inconsistency makes him very un-populist as well, he constantly zig zags on his opinions and doesn't have a clear enemy.

If you wish to see a true populist I would look at Sanders. His campaings has a very consistent and clear cut enemy: The 1% that in his eyes is indeed trampling on the rights of the common man.
>>
>>1651972>>1647196

Isn't populism jsut what the majority of people want.

Like you have progressives who want open borders and social security and conservatives who want closed borders and no social security.

A populist candidate would go for closed borders and social security because majority of the people want that.
>>
>>1652148
Trump is anti-establishment. Establishment = elite.
>>
>>1644184
>average Trump supporter
>>
>>1652151
>Isn't populism jsut what the majority of people want.

Yes, but catering to the mob too much isn't always the best thing. Public opinion is fickle and changes easily.
>>
File: 1374208693452.jpg (130KB, 617x627px) Image search: [Google]
1374208693452.jpg
130KB, 617x627px
>>1644184
>>
>>1644182
The difference being that Trump is 70 years old and is pretty standard for old businessmen of our day.
>>
>>1644226
>>1644219
>>1652122
We all know that if it wasn't Clinton, no one would give a shit about how someone handled their email.
>>
>>1653958

Yes, they would. The difference is, if it wasn't Clinton, they might actually be held accountable.
>>
Trump was only populist in the primary. He railed on about self funding his campaign, and being against the party. Now he's taking all kinds of donations and gettting cozy with the party. Jackson obviously, though.
>>
>>1653997
So, Clinton is the first politician to have ever misused an email account?
>>
>>1644148
Jackson, Polk, Ronnie Ray Gun
>>
>>1654010

No idea, but people get railed for breaking confidentiality all the time. One of the guys who shot Osama and wrote about it had to pay 6 and a half million dollars for it.

Let's be clear - when you say "if it wasn't Clinton" do you mean personally, or do you mean "if it wasn't someone in Clinton's position" IE having been secretary of state, broken confidentiality on secret and top secret documents, lied about it, and is now running for president? Because any presidential candidate is going to get shit on for that, they get shit on for the LEGAL things they did in their political careers.
>>
>>1654048
I mean personally. If you put enough scrutiny on any presidential candidate like people have been doing to the Clintons for years, you will find something in the law to hit them with.
>>
>>1654010
Clinton is the first person to get caught openly breaking security clearance procedures without penalty. To put his in perspective, I was in the Navy as a Nuclear engineer (MMN3). We couldn't even take study materials to our barracks because of security clearance. She took shit of higher clearance than study materials, put it on a private server where anyone could access it, accessed said server from her phone where anyone who was watching could monitor it, and did all of this without properly consulting security officials. All of this is HIGHLY FUCKING ILLEGAL and if I had done the same thing I would not only have my clearance stripped, but I'd be in the brig for a very long time. She got away with it because of who she is and don't make any mistake about it.
>>
>>1654065

Well yes, people care so much because she's a presidential candidate, but that's the point. She's a presidential candidate. That immediately puts you under a lot of scrutiny, not because you're Hillary Clinton but because you're running for president. Which isn't to say that if she wasn't a presidential candidate that breaking confidentiality laws is ok, because people still get nailed for it. It's not a matter of just using a private email, it's about using a private email for matters of state which
A) Makes it difficult regarding access to information requests, which means it isn't transparent.
B) Isn't secure to use for classified documents, which she did.

Having done it in the role of secretary of state was already a high enough position to get a spotlight anyway.
>>
>>1654074
>to get caught

Like I said, give enough scrutiny to other people of her age group, who likely lagged behind others because they were oldies who didn't take to technology, and you will get similar results.

People in Washington get away with this shit all the time, have gotten away with this shit for time immemorial, and it looks hypocritical to only bring it up when it's convenient.
>>
>>1654094
>it's okay because she's old
Seriously fuck off.
>>
>>1654087
>>1654074
Then why don't you care that Trump turns down people trying to scrutinize him? What reason would he have not to give his tax returns? He's a presidential candidate as much as she is.
>>
>>1654094
>others did it 2!!!!!!

This is how Putin gets the launch codes
>>
>>1654101
Please, if you pinpoint where I said
>it's okay
I will redact my entire argument and declare you the winner of 1 (one) internet fight.
>>
>>1654104
>whataboutism
Is this all liberals are capable of now? For all you know I'm voting for Johnson or Stein
>>
>>1654104
>Then why don't you care that Trump turns down people trying to scrutinize him?

I do, and his lack of transparency gets criticized as well, the problem is it's flooded out by all the other low hanging fruit criticisms he gets, because making what would normally be a political career ruining statement is Tuesday for him. What's with you yokels thinking that if you criticize one candidate you think the other is flawless? This polarized shit is ridiculous.
>>
>>1654109
>defend her like it's your day job
>not trying to make it okay
Thanks for recording a correction friendo. One (You) has been deposited in your account.
>>
>>1654121
I didn't realize posting on an internet forum was a day job but ok.

Not really trying to defend her. There is a noticable silence about Trump's corruption.
>>1654119
That's no excuse. Hillary gives low hanging fruit to criticize her over, but you don't see liberals calling for Trump's execution for treason.
>the other is flawless
That's the point though. Rather than defend Trump, his supporters attack Hillary as if it makes up for him. Why else did this turn from "Were there populists like Trump" to "Hillary is a fucking felon."
>>1654112
Not a liberal.
>>
/pol/ bait like this needs to be 404'd early if not instantly. Waiting after the fact to delet does nothing to help.
>>
>>1654136
>There is a noticable silence about Trump's corruption
Are you stupid? Do you not watch the news? There is anything but silence on Trump's supposed corruption. In fact, it receives more coverage than Hillary actually breaking the fucking law and getting away with it.
>>
>>1654136

>but you don't see liberals calling for Trump's execution for treason.

People are calling for hillary's execution for treason? Or are you just going to quote fringe lunatics and behave like everyone who disapproves of Clinton's illegal actions want her put against a wall and shot, preferably by Trump himself, while they personally suck Trump's dick? Are you going to pull a "if you're not with us you're against her" and any critic of Hillary is a supporter of Trump and believes everything he and his supporters say?

Don't act like Trump doesn't get shit on regularly (he's probably been called Hitler more than Hitler ever was) and people often comment that he should be assassinated, which I really don't see as that much different than people saying Clinton should be executed for treason. MOST people are saying she should be charged for what she did under the laws Americans are expected to abide by, because it's a pretty shitty precedent to say "If you break the law but you're running for president it's ok."
>>
>>1654136
>but you don't see liberals calling for Trump's execution for treason.
Because Trump's crime is completely different from Clinton's you absolute mong
>>
>>1654161
>>1654155
Getting clips played back of him saying stupid shit for the views doesn't equate to being accused of being a criminal.

I was being somewhat hyberbolic (but seriously not even the fringe crazy liberals call for Trump to be executed out of anger), but it still holds in that people are ignorant to Trump because they either hold him up too high or are dismissive of him. He is held to a different standard in most cases.

I honestly do not care if Hillary makes it into office, I'm not voting for her. But thank you for assuming such.
>>
>>1644184
>>
>>1654136
Confrontation, it's always a good option if you are losing.

Populism has always been a top resource for candidates. But Trump style populism it's something else, the campaign has been as good at you could make it, with the resources at hand and I'm very proud of you bastards.

The problem you arefacing rigth now, it's with the heart of the american family, internet has made more complicated to avoid the campaign craze and at the heart of every family it's someone that make the choices, there's always someone smarter or with connections that decides in the dinner table the mindset for the whole family, that person it's your core voter and you can reach him by doing the kind of difamation campaign you are doing with Hillary.

But the media will trample on your efforts because they have too much to lose and that same feeling of having too much too lose, it's the one they will carry to the voting poll.

Trump need to assure them, that they will still had a place in America after he's elected, and he's not doing that, cause you guys are alienating the possibly voters, or the families of those voters.

That's the main reason for the distance between Trump and Clinton.

Clinton promised integration, and you are against it.
>>
>>1652129
he never said all brown people are illegal
>>
>>1654320
You have to be goddamn retarded if you think Hillary Clinton can reintegrate the right and left in this country.
>>
File: 1447872914754.jpg (83KB, 585x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447872914754.jpg
83KB, 585x600px
>>1654006
I wonder what stances of his might pickup/change in these coming months.

He has to be subtle with this, not to disenfranchise his current more right wing fanbase but also pick up moderates.
>>
>>1644148
I'm amazed this thread has lasted this long, it's very clearly not /his/-related.

>what [totally on-topic subject] relates to [blatantly off-topic subject]
/v/-tier nonsense.
>>
>>1654209

>Getting clips played back of him saying stupid shit for the views doesn't equate to being accused of being a criminal.

Yes, so people call him stupid, a bigot, a hate-baiter, a populist, etc. And there's grounds for that opinion because you can see him do it. His refusal to be transparent about his taxes has also lead to accusations of criminality, because there's grounds for that opinion.

>doesn't equate to being accused of being a criminal.

She's being accused of a thing she allegedly did, you know how we can find out?
Take her to court. If the people accusing her of criminal acts can't prove it, there you go, she isn't a criminal. If she's found guilty, well there you go, turns out she's actually a criminal. For the time being, she's allegedly a criminal, and the grounds for that accusation are quite clear.

All that said, in regards to Trump

>He is held to a different standard in most cases.

You're not wrong. He's said things that would ruin other politicians' careers, but at present, unless something becomes of this tax fraud thing, he hasn't broken the law. And he's still incredibly controversial for what he says, it's not like his behavior is going unnoticed. It gets CONSTANTLY publicized, the problem is it's so constant that everyone's used to it. And if something does become of this tax thing I'm A-Ok with him getting nailed for it, just like I am with Hillary, and just like I would be with anybody else. Politicians should not be held above the law.
>>
>>1654741

>I'm amazed this thread has lasted this long, it's very clearly not /his/-related.

>I'm amazed this thread has lasted this long,
>it's very clearly not /his/-related.
>I'm amazed

What part of political discussion lasting this long surprises you, exactly? Political (and religious) discussion probably hits the bump limit more than any historical topic.

Unless you're surprised the mods haven't deleted it for being off topic, in which case, welcome to /his/, the mods don't care.
>>
File: CggegJDWQAAsjz9.jpg (101KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
CggegJDWQAAsjz9.jpg
101KB, 600x608px
>>1644148
Andy Jack was Trumpier than Trump

>Rode on dissatisfaction with the existing political climate
>Appealed to rural interests through promises to remove brown people
>Little interest in following established political tradition, or even the constitution
>Opposed the finance industry but strongly supported capitalism
>>
File: jerryseinfeldglasses.png (191KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
jerryseinfeldglasses.png
191KB, 500x376px
>>1644339
>>1644360
>come to my echo chamber hugbox, that way all the people who think exactly like me can back me up!
why can't you debate him here?
>>
>>1644182
>Also, Theodore was big on the whole "Mexicans should speak English" thing
He was kind of right about his hatred of the "hyphenated American" though.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.