[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charles I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (609KB, 1024x1223px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
609KB, 1024x1223px
Did they have the right to kill him /his/?
>>
>Haha hey guys maybe we should treat catholics like human beings
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Charles did nothing wrong
>>
>>1628655
Catholcis are heretics. Fuck em
>>
>>1628446
>set up a theocracy
>beheads enslaves and massacres 'infidels'
Cromwell was the Protestant Al-Baghdadi.
>>
>fights enclosure
>regulates hoarding by merchants use to price gouge
>fights enclosure
>changes major source of taxation income from peasants to merchants and aristocrats
>fights enclosure
>pays off massive debt the state was in, without even calling parliament
>fights enclosure

Pretty based desu senpai
>>
>>1629778
Cromwell did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>1629808
Except for existing
>>
>>1629811
Catholics are traitors. What's wrong with hanging traitors?
>>
>>1629807
Charles was great

>>1629778
And destroys literally every religious depiction possible. Roundheads systematically raided houses and destroyed paintings, including those in Whitehall palace.

>banning plays
>banning sports
>banning maypoles
>banning CHRISTMAS
Roundheads, not even once
>>
>>1629831
>if you aren't a Puritan, you're a Catholic
This is literally how they thought.
>>
>>1628446
As a general rule I don't like aristocracy and thank they should go get fucked. That said everything I've ever heard of Cromwell has led me to believe he was a total and unadulterated raging fagboy.
>>
>>1629836
>not being a Puritan
>>
>>1629841
Do you generally like parliament? And by parliament, I meant historically. Don't forget that the parlement of France is what blocked Louis XVI major efforts at reform and ultimately triggered the French Revolution.
>>
>>1629903
>wanting to kill people for not being puritan
>destroying art because "muh puritanism"
you guys are cancerous
>>
>>1629903
Puritans didn't call themselves "Puritans", that's what other people called them. They referred to themselves as "Godly" (seriously).
>>
Yes. He was an aggressive stammering Manlet high on his own farts.

>Hey, why don't I make my dad's gay lover my favourite and my main military commander, what could go wrong?
>>
>>1628446
He was a traitor to the nation, so his execution was justified.
>>
>>1629903
>banning fucking christmas
kys cromcunt
>>
>>1629778
>Cromwell was the Protestant Al-Baghdadi
CALVIN AKBAR!
AS-SALAMU LUTHER!
LONG LIVE THE PROTESTANT CALIPHATE!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.