[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard was the life of a Russian peasant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: peasants_full.jpg (162KB, 1506x400px) Image search: [Google]
peasants_full.jpg
162KB, 1506x400px
How hard was the life of a Russian peasant?
>>
>>1627671

THE LIVING CONDITIONS DRASTICALLY FLUCTUATES WITH THE CHANGES OF REGIME.
>>
>>1627696
>"... DRASTICALLY [FLUCTUATE]..."
>>
>>1627696
The regime's economic policies didn't change the everyday lives of the serfs very much, though the wars they started did.
>>
>>1627746
>The regime's economic policies didn't change the everyday lives of the serfs very much...

THE ROMANOV USURPED RUSSIAN POWER, THE PEASANTRY BECAME VICTIM OF DECULTURALIZATION, SYSTEMATIZED FAMINE, AND RESTRICTION OF MOVEMENT, ETCETERA.

THE BOLSHEVIKS USURPED RUSSIAN POWER, THE PEASANTRY BECAME VICTIM OF DECULTURALIZATION, SYSTEMATIZED FAMINE, AND RESTRICTION OF MOVEMENT, ETCETERA.

THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLICAN ZIONISTS USURP POWER, THE PEASANTRY BECAME VICTIM OF DECULTURALIZATION, SYSTEMIC POVERTY, AND FINANCIAL SLAVERY, ETCETERA.

YOU ARE IGNORANT AND MORONIC.
>>
I imagine it was as rough as any other agricultural peasantry but with more cold. Of course, the regime and laws of the time would dictate certain things, but overall peasant life was probably very similar.
>>
>>1627891
You are literally confirming what he said.
>>
>>1627671
Catherine the Great: shit gets much worse
Alexander II: serfdom gets abolished, shit gets much better
Nicholas II: ex-serfs now have some money (kulaks) and are moving towards establishing middle class
Lenin: shit gets worse yet again, serfdom is reestablished
>>
Here is the tl;dr of russian history.

>and then it got worse.
>>
>>1628357
>Alexander II: serfdom gets abolished, shit gets much better

The liberation screwed the peasants over hard because of extremely unfavourable conditions. They were bound to their dysfunctional communities i.e. mirs. Only after the Stolypin reform did the lot of peasantry start to improve. But that was too little too late, because WW1 was already behind the corner.
>>
>>1627891
Can somebody just ban this faggot please
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.