[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserkers! The facts and the fictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
343KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBUGQkpk3RE

Is Lindybeige correct about berserkers? Were they something completely different than what we think?
>>
>>1627479
Better question is why doesn't he own a fucking comb?

>2 busy doing history to look even remotely presentable ;^)
>>
>>1627479
I was with him until he said that Berserkers actually didn't do any fighting at all and we're basically a glorified spandau
>>
Why do people keep spamming Lindy's videos on here
>>
>>1627489
Guy is even cutting his own hair
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42N_0UZuKUw
>>
>>1627504
It gets reactions.
>>
>>1627514
He is so autistic he trims the collar of all his shirts. AND ALL ARE BEIGE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtsqYGBK6XA
>>
>>1627504

> implying it's not Nikolas himself trying to bump up his view count to impress the new sponsor he has lined up
>>
>>1627479
I don't understand why do people here hate him so much.
While he might not always be correct his videos are mostly about his theories and he doesn't claim he is an authority or something.

Also unlike other youtubers he has a good sense of humour, is charismatic and fun to watch.
>>
>>1627514
What's wrong with that ?

Even if cutting his hair is probably easier than cutting mine (thick as straw see ) i do cut mine (with a shaver and two different kind of scissors), it's quite easy, cheap, and quick.
>>
File: 1462131758491.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1462131758491.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>no one used axes or swords
>no one used horses
>battle of Zama didn't happen

what meme will the wacky eccentric brilliant professor debunk next?
>>
>>1628840
also
>no one used throwing knives
>vikings weren't real
>no one spoke French during the French revolution
>>
>>1628840
Multiple different historians (which Lindy is not, as entertaining as he is) Have doubts about the battle of Zama.

As for swords, there's a huge chunk of history where most people didn't use swords, (Nobles did but your average infantryman usually did not)
>>
File: 1470085433338.jpg (23KB, 359x222px) Image search: [Google]
1470085433338.jpg
23KB, 359x222px
>>
>>1628848

In which video did he say that?
>>
>>1628876
the same one where he debunks fire arrows and torches
>>
>>1628891
He shits on fire arrows like three different videos
>>
>>1628891
Which one? He has like 5 videos talking about that.
>>
>>1628848
>no one used throwing knives
Did you actually believe these are a viable weapon for a second? Videogames aren't real.
>>
>>1628848

You forgot:

>no one spoke Latin during the Roman Republic
>>
>>1628862
holy shit is that real?
>>
>>1631737

>no one spoke Latin during the Roman Republic

He didn't say that, he only talked about the fact that movies and series set in the roman empire make all roman people speak the same language while in fact greek was the language of the elite. It's true btw
>>
>>1631845
no it's not
>>
>>1631859
Gonna need to do better than that.
>>
>>1627479
Even Varg agrees with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSxWFNav8rk
>>
File: trash.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
trash.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>1631924
>Varg
>Neo-Pagan
>>
>>1631924
>>1631936
>Furfag
>>
>>1631845
It was true up until Cicero came along and fucked Greek speaking Romans in the arse during public debates and court cases. The popularity of Greek and the rise of Latin to a sophisticated language was due to Cicero, and by the time of the Second Triumvirate, Latin was established as the fashionable and patriotic language to speak.
>>
can't say anything about berserkers, but the guy is off his fucking rocker

this is his website: http://www.lloydianaspects.co.uk/

headers on his "opinions" page:

>What holocaust?
>Let the children smoke
>A woman's place

also he made a video about how the boer war concentration camps "weren't concentration camps" - i'm a british empire apologist myself (desu they were undisputably the most benevolent colonial empire), but dude really
>>
>>1632038

nothing wrong here, seems like a good lad
>>
>>1631924
that accent really gets my comfy going
>>
>>1632038
I just read the "what holocaust?" one, and it's not nearly so inflammatory as the title makes it seem.

I'd wager the same is true with the other two.
>>
>>1632038
Lindy "Jew BBQ" Beige?
>>
I like lindybeige.

He's not the most accurate of 'informative video producers' out there, but he makes that clear from the start, mostly.
>>
>>1632038
Judging books by their covers.
>>1632068
This. His "what holocaust" piece just talks about using the word holocaust to describe the genocide, he doesn't deny the genocide.

Perusing the other two mentioned pages also shows the title is not indicative of the article's content. Quickly shows he's against smoking in the "let children smoke" page.
>>
File: steak.jpg (18KB, 191x155px) Image search: [Google]
steak.jpg
18KB, 191x155px
>>1631804
Yes http://www.lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/fame.html
>>
>>1628789
This. Anyone who argues otherwise is the real sperg
>>
>>1631804
It is. He got sacked shortly after.
>>
>>1627514
I shave my head. The barber rarely tapers it how I like it.
>>
>>1631924
>neanderthals (i.e. the proto-europeans)
dropped.
>>
Huss! Huss!
>>
>>1632038
He's just clickbaiting, it's all he does now
>>
>>1632368
He's always clickbaited. It's annoying, I hate clickbait. But I still like some of his videos. We'll see if he keeps making shit videos like his cavalry one.
>>
>>1632217
modern Europeans have 1-5% Neanderthal DNA
Ocxzy had 5%
which suggests that we have greater percentage of Neanderthal DNA the further back we go

the first Europeans were Cro-Magnon
and they certainly were admixed with Neanderthals
>>
>>1632431
>Cro-Magnon
I don't think anyone uses that term anymore. They thought cro-magnon was near abouts a different species but it turned out for all intents and purposes it was just early humans. There is no good reason to give them a distinct name.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.