[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ss sturmbrigade dirlewanger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (70KB, 493x729px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 493x729px
What would have happened to them if the Germans had won the war?
>>
>>1620499
Probably quietly disappeared. The Waffen SS fucking hated them and looked down on them as a mob of thugs and criminals. They were so bad, even the SS tried to have Dirlewanger court martialed, and were only stopped because Himmler thought they were the shit like the idiot he was.
>>
>>1620503
This If the Germans were smart they would have put down many of the worst offenders of the war out of security concerns.

Those sorts of people don't stop certain habits even if a war is over.
>>
>>1620499

They'd probably end up taking a train ride at some point, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>1620544
>b-but where would the train GO?
>>
>>1620499

Why do they wear the masks?
>>
>>1620565
Are you wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out a plane?
>>
>>1620594
Perhaps why would someone shoot a man after setting him on fire
>>
I wonder how things would go down if from the start of the war all of the German armed forces acted like the Dirlewanger Brigade in both the eastern front, and the western front.
>>
>>1620565
For poison gas. Soldiers in WW1 are bat shit crazy about it.
>>
>>1620601
The bombs would've been dropped on Germany instead of Japan.
>>
>>1620499

Totalitarian regime, perhaps civil war between them and the Japs.
>>
The real question should be what if they won the first war.
>>
>>1620623

That's a good one.

Preferably, I'd prefer that, so that Adolf Hitler wouldn't have had to rise.
>>
>>1620623
I assume they'd continue pushing their luck until some later date.

Ideally after nuclear weapons are invented, but before Germany has any.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.