[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who made 'the rules'? Why can't we break them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: opo1405b-1200x922.jpg (315KB, 1200x922px) Image search: [Google]
opo1405b-1200x922.jpg
315KB, 1200x922px
Who made 'the rules'? Why can't we break them?
>>
Why can't you ask a question in a non-stupid way? What rules you fucking faggot?
>>
Why does the pattern-recognizing-ape recognize patterns?
>>
>>1620123
The rules that we and the universe abide by.
>>
>>1620164

So the laws of physics? Say what you mean.
>>
File: Sanctus Paulus.jpg (142KB, 522x562px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctus Paulus.jpg
142KB, 522x562px
>For all who have sinned without the law will also perish without the law, and all who have sinned under the law will be judged by the law. For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified. For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them on that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus.
Romans 2:12-16
>>
The Tao has always been, and rejecting it is quite easy, though foolish.
>>
The development of physical law put this world into existence
>>
>>1620186
>>1620123
Don't be a robot anon. He's asking a broad question, from that alone you should get the idea of where he's asking from.
>>
>>1620115
imho God

As for why all these limitations..it's as if we're pressed to examine what's more important to us within all these limitations. One of which is time itself.

This entire experience imo reveals the truth about all of us individually. Who we are, what we would do and how we would react within a brief window of all these limitations. Brief in relation to eternity. Sometimes I feel like all this is meant to expose us to who we are as individuals.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.