[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Esotericism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

I've been an Esoteric for a few months now ever since the eternal truth came to me. But now my mind is full of other questions, like how far can willpower go? If I've had a mystical experience, then surely I do have a spirit don't I?

I'd like to get some esoteric discussion going on, especially if any of you are trying magic.
>>
Stop being retarded and pick up an introduction to philosophy.
>>
File: hiss.jpg (366KB, 1643x864px) Image search: [Google]
hiss.jpg
366KB, 1643x864px
>>1618664
>>>/x/
>>
>>1618664

The esoteric part of religion is a mess. I found it a long time back and stayed in that for 4 years.
I looked for something and could not find it. Nor will you, unless you achieve the honor to become a 33 degree freemason.

>Kneeling before a guy, clothed in the same robes as the cardinals of Rome, and kiss his ring. Accepting the Roman Pope as your leader.

“If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus are one and the same person.” - James Parton (American historian)
>>
File: kek.png (3MB, 2696x2492px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
3MB, 2696x2492px
>>1618664
>I've been an Esoteric for a few months
I wish you'd go back to >>>/x/ and stop using this term this way.

You cannot "be an Esoteric". Esoteric refers to any part of any religion that is outside the layman's privy or secret to those outside of the religion... Be it the Sacred Feminine of the Jews, or the Darh Brahman of the Hindu, the underwear of the Mormons, the E-meters of the Scientologists, or the various facets of the various secret societies.

It describes a sacred part of every-other religion, it is not a religion unto itself.

If you're going to start your own religion, at least use a term that isn't already in use, or a term that already covers it - like "mystic".
>>
Just passing to reinforce the community's wish that you would go to >>>/x/ and remain there.
>>
A good portion of martial arts is a mix of mental and physical conditioning. I like to think that there are no longer authentic martial artists, capable of doing the stuff we seen in fiction, because China began to put them down in order to quell any potential uprising.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.