[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sieges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: castle.jpg (130KB, 1376x692px) Image search: [Google]
castle.jpg
130KB, 1376x692px
Explain this to me - why scale the walls with ladders instead of breaking the walls with pickaxes? It's just stone, after all. Should be time-consuming, but possible, no?
>>
Because people are trying to murder you while you're doing it.
>>
>>1617745
I do it in minecraft all the time
>>
>>1617749
You are the most retarded person I've seen on this board yet.
>>
>>1617745
>>1617759
>You are the most retarded person I've seen on this board yet
>what is b8
>>
That's really funny OP!

Ha ha ha!

Oh shit...are you fucking seriously asking that question?

Holy fuck...please tell me you are not seriously asking that question.
>>
Several methods were used
>scale the walls using ladders
>scale the walls using siege towers
>sit outside and wait until the people in the castle starve to death
>dig tunnels under the walls so that they collapse
>launch projectiles at the walls (with siege engines) until they collapse
>just launch projectiles at the people in the castle (with siege engines) until they willingly surrender
Castles were built to be un-assailable so usually any attack would result in a siege where the attackers just sit outside and wait for the defenders to give up.
>>
It's a shame people had to go and attack all these beautiful castles so we can't see them in their full glory today.
>>
>>1617731
someone hit it with a haarp earthquake and collapse the left keep, are they that accurate yet?
>>
File: steve.png (6KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
steve.png
6KB, 600x600px
minecraft ≠ IRL
>>
You generally want to use it for yourself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.