[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we hate him again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13

File: thousand yard stare fuhrer.jpg (30KB, 485x362px) Image search: [Google]
thousand yard stare fuhrer.jpg
30KB, 485x362px
Why do we hate him again?
>>
People either loving or hating Hitler are the biggest plebs in the world. I as a true patrician simply consider him insignificant and don't care about him.
>>
>>1617488

*Teleports behind you*
*Tips fedora*
I completely agree with you my fellow patrician.
>>
We don't. This isn't tumblr.
>>
He was a vegetarian and so bad in the sack that all of his lovers commited suicide.
>>
>>1617510
Vegetarians are superior, though.
>>
>>1617485
He lost the fucking war and doomed us all.
>>
>>1617485
Because he lost.
>>
File: like, tears in the rain, scoob.jpg (7KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
like, tears in the rain, scoob.jpg
7KB, 242x208px
>>1617485
Because he started stupid wars of aggression after antagonizing Western Europe instead of courting them against the Soviets, resulting in the loss of much of Germany's territory and the destruction of Prussia forever.

Even if you agree with everything he said he was for, you have to hate him for the retarded way he went about everything.
>>
>>1617867
What war did he start?
>>
File: 1461823204710.png (376KB, 674x674px) Image search: [Google]
1461823204710.png
376KB, 674x674px
>>1617872
>>
this >>1617508

HOWEVER

All true /his/torians have a disdain for spooks and Hitler was a bona fide spookmeister who eventually haunted himself and started taking amphetamine pills his doctor told him are vitamins.
>>
File: america china 2016 ppp overtake.jpg (45KB, 584x443px) Image search: [Google]
america china 2016 ppp overtake.jpg
45KB, 584x443px
>>1617867
>after antagonizing Western Europe
t american
>>
>>1617872
Barring the invasion of Poland entirely because you're going to spout some meme about it, there was literally no reason for him to have invaded the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, or Norway. Norway especially, because the Allies WERE planning to occupy it to cut off his iron ore supplies, but the dumbfuck jumped the gun and invaded first, driving Norway into the hands of the Allies and staging the most embarrassing German military performance of the entire Second World War.
>>
>>1617878

What was the point of posting that graph in relation to Germany pre-WWII?

/pol/lacks will truly grasp for anything.
>>
>>1617881
>most embarrassing German military performance of the entire Second World War.

It made the IJN look good.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 600x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 600x548px
>>1617488
>insignificant
>>
>>1617890
m8 im not here to fill in the breach between reality n ur autism if u cant figure it out im hardly obliged but ur post shows u got no fucking clue anyway so id be wasting proverbial breathe
but for the rest;

http://quant.asia/2013/10/china-gdp-may-surpass-us-by-2016-not-greece-per-capita-2060/
>>1617782
>>
Because he escaped and lived in the andes and got into a relationship with a black woman???...What was his point of purging the world to end up like that?
>>
>>1617895
cunts as significant as the lowest unpaid slave worker in chinas underbelly
>>
>>1617485

War crimes, Genocide, Conspiracy to murder, High treason, Crimes against Humanity, Breaking the Geneva Convention, Planning, initiating and waging wars of aggression, Crimes against Peace, Statutory rape, Miscarriage of Justice, Using Uniforms of Enemy, General Disregard for Human Rights, Torture or inhumane treatment, Unlawful wanton destruction or appropriation of property, Depriving a prisoner of war of a fair trial, Unlawful deportation, confinement or transfer, Directing attacks against civilians, Killing a surrendered combatant, Settlement of occupied territory, Deportation of inhabitants of occupied territory, Using civilians as shields, Using child soldiers, Summary execution, Murder, cruel or degrading treatment

Except for that he was pretty cool guy tho
>>
>>1617867
This.

Not to mention he set the Western world on the path we see today, fucking the West over with his autism.
>>
>>1617485
/his/ is /leftpol/+reddit
>>
>>1618287

I don't understand this meme

Everything is /leftypol/. It's not hard to be left of a bunch of alt right edgelords. Why single out /his/?
>>
>>1618302
>why single out /his/
Because you cunts dont shut the fuck up about /pol/.
>hurr go back to /pol/
Is in almost every thread here, its sickening, and then you make fun of /pol/ for their JIDF call outs.

You'll say /pol/ can't argue and then when OP proposes a decent argument to promote people to take a logical look at race, all you can do is say "go back to /pol/"

You call /pol/ racist retards for being anti-immigration then complain when """/pol/""" emigrates to your board

No other board is this autistic about /pol/.

I just want to talk about History & Humanities, can you all shut the fuck up about /pol/ for 2 minutes please
>>
>>1618302
Because for a few days at the start there were a ton of /lit/ folks around and /pol/ only updates its worldview every million years with the Galactic Alignment
>>
File: Spook.png (8KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
Spook.png
8KB, 218x231px
>>1618161
>War crimes, Genocide, Conspiracy to murder, High treason, Crimes against Humanity, Breaking the Geneva Convention, Planning, initiating and waging wars of aggression, Crimes against Peace, Statutory rape, Miscarriage of Justice, Using Uniforms of Enemy, General Disregard for Human Rights, Torture or inhumane treatment, Unlawful wanton destruction or appropriation of property, Depriving a prisoner of war of a fair trial, Unlawful deportation, confinement or transfer, Directing attacks against civilians, Killing a surrendered combatant, Settlement of occupied territory, Deportation of inhabitants of occupied territory, Using civilians as shields, Using child soldiers, Summary execution, Murder, cruel or degrading treatment

So.... Spooks?
>>
>>1618344
>muh hypocracy

An argument for toddlers
>>
>>1618344
>projecting this much
>>
>>1617867
>/his/ hates germany but loves prussia
Explain
>>
>>1618344

Wew that's a lot of projection but

>I just want to talk about history and humanities

I agree, I want to be able to talk about Islamic history without rampant shit posting or I want to have a catalogue that doesn't have 3 separate "Is evolution wrong?!?!?!?!" threads. Unfortunately I can't.
>>
>>1618344
Go back to /pol/ stormfaggot
>>
File: nazitraingirls.jpg (28KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
nazitraingirls.jpg
28KB, 500x358px
maybe it's all those little Nazi girls getting gang raped whilst he was in his bunker getting married
>>
>>1618344
>visiting a different board of the same site is equal to settling down in a different country
/pol/acks everyone
>>
>>1618386
Besides, when have people on /his/ ever been big at promoting immigration?
>>
>>1618353
>accepts cognitive dissonance
Ok
>>1618354
Not an argument
>>1618362
And i also want to be able to address the violent nature of Islam and the Quran without being bombarded with "go back to /pol/"
It's a two way street
>>1618386
>exerting your influence upon a community is somehow different to exerting your influence upon a community
>>
>>1618396
>thinks there is a legitimate equivalence between national immigration policies and crossboard posters on anonymous anime imageboards

The bright young future of anime nazism
>>
>>1618344
>Is in almost every thread here, its sickening, and then you make fun of /pol/ for their JIDF call outs.
And how many does it? Seriously.
In this thread about race there is one single guy naming /pol/ >>1618008
On /pol/ they will bother with creating thread with no other purpose than to fight JIDF.

>You'll say /pol/ can't argue and then when OP proposes a decent argument to promote people to take a logical look at race, all you can do is say "go back to /pol/"
Again, how often? Most of the people do try to argue with those accused of coming from /pol/

>You call /pol/ racist retards for being anti-immigration then complain when """/pol/""" emigrates to your board
Nigger, can you show me anything pointing towards /his/ being positive of immigration? People here hate gypsies, got hard to think they show any love for refugees.

>I just want to talk about History & Humanities, can you all shut the fuck up about /pol/ for 2 minutes please
can you stop getting hang up on a few posters?
>>
>>1618396

Right, just stop "addressing the violent nature of Islam" in my thread about Islamic clothes and ways of dress.

The problem is when someone brings it up when it's only tangentially related to the topic at hand. Then it's time to go back to /pol/.
>>
Thousands of your countrymen gave their lives to take him down so that you can ask this question
>>
>>1618350
Actions aren't spooks, though. The valence that is attributed to them can be a spook.
>>
File: Kane.jpg (24KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
Kane.jpg
24KB, 500x338px
>>1618360
I don't much care for them, actually. I think Prussia was a highly aggressive militaristic state that bred too much of a deferrance to authority into its populace. However, one can not deny that they dominated German culture in the 19th Century and were the ones to finally unite Germany. Losing East Prussia and Konigsberg, not only losing them but having their Prussian populations ethnically cleansed, is something that should make even Nazis hate Hitler. Germany was ruined after he took control, and that's an objective fact.

>but he didn't do that, the Soviets/Poles did

And he was the one who declared war on BOTH of them of his own volition when he didn't have the means to defeat them, and probably against the better judgement of his advisers. He also personally meddled in the war to his detriment on numerous occasions, and personally ensured that Germany was going to lose it.

Facts are, no one person has ever done more to ruin Germany more than Hitler. No amount of memery about Jews can handwave away the territory he lost, the Germans he sent to their deaths, and the economy he destroyed.
>>
>>1617485
Something something Jews something something
>>
File: gbtp.jpg (25KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
gbtp.jpg
25KB, 256x197px
>>1618350
gbtpol
>>
>>1618350
Nein, you can value whatever you please in Stirner's reasoning, and there are sound egoistic reasons to be against all of those. The most simple is that a world which tolerates those things is a world in which those things are more likely to happen to you.
>>
authoritarianism, genocide, etc
>>
>>1617601
the only correct answer
>>
>>1617485
terrible fashion sense and mediocre art
>>
>>1618592
>omg I love spooks
>what do you mean you're using them to justify Hitler's actions? I'M TELLING MY RABBI ABOUT THIS!
>>
>>1618344
(You) should go back to /pol/
>>
>>1617485
It's "thanks" to him nationalism is seen as something hateful and facism has literally become a buzzword.
>>
>>1618350

Actions aren't spooks, faggot.
>>
File: 1472534923490.png (2MB, 846x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472534923490.png
2MB, 846x1024px
>>1621256
>>
>>1617485

Authoritarianism, genocide.

The equivalent of Stalin, whom I also despise.
>>
File: file.png (101KB, 261x428px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
101KB, 261x428px
>>1621288
>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
>>
>>1617881
>Norway especially, because the Allies WERE planning to occupy it to cut off his iron ore supplies, but the dumbfuck jumped the gun and invaded first, driving Norway into the hands of the Allies and staging the most embarrassing German military performance of the entire Second World War.

Dumbest thing I read today, the invasion of Norway was vital for the war effort and he had to invade first, had the Allies invaded Norway first he wouldn't have stood a chance to take it from them. And the performance wasn't embarassing at all, considering the very limited capabilities of the German navy it was a respectable feat.
>>
>>1621285
yeah and all the words listed here are interpretations of action.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 530x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 530x350px
>>1621324
>>
I dont hate him.. he was the good guy in all of it
>>
>>1618161
Says who..? The winners of wars write the history books fool..
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.