[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Christians think happened to Mesoamericans when they died?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: apocalypto.jpg (65KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
apocalypto.jpg
65KB, 1280x536px
What do Christians think happened to Mesoamericans when they died?
>>
went to hell
>>
>>1612504
i thought christianity was the religion of peace and christ taught forgiveness?
>>
>>1612489
They go to special heaven with the eskimos and aborted babies
>>
I think the catholic position is that people who never hear the gospel would be fairly judged since "god has revealed himself in nature" and "god is present in the heart" among other vague statements.

I guess this means if you're generally a good, humble person that believes in some ethereal sense of good you have a decent chance of getting into heaven. This still puts some urgency in preaching the gospel to everyone though because there is only one surefire way to find salvation.
>>
>>1612489
Hell
>>
>>1612525
It's a heresy called Pelagianism
>>
Depends on what kind of Christian you ask
>>
>>1612489
>feed worms
>agricultural boom
>>
>>1612518
>>1612504
>>1612525
>>1612527
>>1612529
if you had never met a christian abut you were a god person you would go to purgatory(like that ancient greek poet in the divine tragedy)
if you had discovered christianism and rejected it you get hell
>>
>>1612489
"Mesoamericans die when they're killed" -Cortes
>>
>>1612489
Not even going to pretend like I know
>>
>>1613124

You can't eat food grown on graves, it's full of deadly prions that give you brain disease.
>>
>>1613686
Nah, they go to Limbo.

Purgatory means they can eventually get into Heaven, which they can't.
>>
>>1613686
>>1613865
That's fucked up. Why didn't ""God"" show itself to them to save them? Fuck that guy and his favoritism what the hell was his problem?
>>
>>1612489
they went to hell

Mesoamerican civilizations and Prussia are the most evil civilization to have ever existed.
>>
>>1613686
Virtuous pagans go to limbo.
>>
>>1616040
Because God is a human invention that only ever shows itself to paranoid schizoids.
>>
That really awkward moment when Moctezuma and Cortés run into each other in the Underworld
>>
>>1616526
Sherman Alexie needs to do a Fistfight in the Underworld.
>>
Speaking from another abrahamic religion, any form of monotheism would have sufficed
>>
>>1612489
Probably hell, but only God knows.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.