[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Ukrainians are so fond of moronic decisions? >early 1930s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: Pieracki's_body.jpg (154KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
Pieracki's_body.jpg
154KB, 800x598px
Why Ukrainians are so fond of moronic decisions?

>early 1930s
>Poland wants to give us autonomy
>lol, let's murder the most conciliatory politician in order to torpedo this
>oh no, the Polish hardliners now take reins in dealing with us
>evil Poles, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1280px-PBW_March_1919-1.png (550KB, 1280x982px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-PBW_March_1919-1.png
550KB, 1280x982px
>>1609051
If Poland won the war, how come they don't control Lwów?
>>
>>1609051
>Poland and Ukraine
Are there two countries with more depressing histories in the last 100 or so years?
>>
>>1609103
>>Poland and Ukraine
>Are there two countries with more depressing histories in the last 100 or so years?
Congo.
>>
File: PBW_June_1920.png (285KB, 2000x1534px) Image search: [Google]
PBW_June_1920.png
285KB, 2000x1534px
>>1609086
They actually did, they trashed the soviet Army in the Nemen offensive and could've easily march on Moscow.
>>
>>1609283
>and could've easily march on Moscow.
No.

While Russia definitely wasn't in good states after world war, two revolutions and civil war, Poland in 1920 was in such a horrible state that going further was impossible. What they could do was to ask for far more when negotiating peace but any attempt at this was torpedoed by their local politics.
>>
File: APTOPIX_Ukraine-06d8a.jpg (295KB, 1484x875px) Image search: [Google]
APTOPIX_Ukraine-06d8a.jpg
295KB, 1484x875px
>>1609051
No idea OP
>>
>>1609303
Reds weren't in good position either. Their army was on low morale, runing away.

Poles wasted oportunity and got their own people outside of borders (around 2 milion Poles) cleansed and slaugthered later on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD_(1937%E2%80%9338)
>>
>>1609325
>Poles wasted oportunity and got their own people outside of borders (around 2 milion Poles) cleansed and slaugthered later on.
They could've achieved the same on negotiation table but opted for more conservative border shape because of internal conflicts which I don't want to really talk about since they're going to start a flamewar.
>>
File: 1471369715883.jpg (419KB, 1024x921px) Image search: [Google]
1471369715883.jpg
419KB, 1024x921px
>>1609330
>They could've achieved the same on negotiation table but opted for more conservative border shape because of internal conflicts which I don't want to really talk about since they're going to start a flamewar.
You mean that both ND and BBWR wanted "muh polish state only" ?

Kinda funny considering population of Germans and Russians at both sides.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.