[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being an aggressive, large force is good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Being an aggressive, imperialistic and culturally domineering force is good for the long term of humanity. Prove me wrong: protip, you can't.

History's largest civilising forces; Ancient Rome, Han China, the British Empire - they all got what surrounding retards saw as morally reprehensible through conquest, yet now they are remembered to be history's civilisational heroes because they bought the light to barbarians.

The United States, in its' interventionism in the Middle East and subduing of caveman Islamism, is doing good for the long term of humanity. Prove me wrong; protip, you can't.
>>
woah history is recorded by the victors dude wow profound
>>
File: 1459049743806.png (529KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459049743806.png
529KB, 658x960px
>>1607977
>The United States
>subduing of caveman Islamism
>>
>>1607977
Because the Mongols and Huns were so great for humanity...
>>
>>1607991
he or yous trying to say why they are the victors, trying to analyse the common threads
being that axiomatically words mean nothing next to force, physical violence
arguementum ad baculum, speak to your god about it after the fact

society exists only after and not before this force
>>
File: market mechanics.jpg (104KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
market mechanics.jpg
104KB, 400x298px
>>1608350
in a silver lining way of scarcity resource of time they were in that they created the equivalent of socio/geo/ego thermodynamic pressure in europe as people are shoved against the waves of the water from the east. gave rise to greater chaoticness, combustibility etc - tech arising through concentrated
>"market mechanics"
>>
>>1608363
like entropy high energy flowing to low energy through the topgraphy of the world/steppe in combination or plotted against tech advancement over area spacetime
>>
>>1608371
for every action an equitable and opposite react
>>
>>1607977
I think there's a problem in your reasoning. From what I can gather your argument isn't that violence is good inofitself. You're arguing for some abstract "civilized" quality and then asserting that violence is the most effective means to diffusing those desirable qualities. As such it's not that VIOLENCE or a "domineering force" is 'good' as you contend, but those supposed beneficial forces they can bring about. What if, however, violence isn't the most effective way of diffusing those qualities?
>>
>>1607977
>its' interventionism in the Middle East and subduing of caveman Islamism

But they did exactly the opposite you dumbfuck, Al-Qaeda and ISIS exist because of American interventionism.
>>
what the fuck was Mao's problem
>>
File: Fraulen.jpg (30KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
Fraulen.jpg
30KB, 640x453px
> Prove me wrong
One word. Mongols.
>>
>>1608387

> le reddite meem

No, actually they exist because of some vague sense of moral offense against the West, due to the Kuwait and Iran-Iraq wars, despite the fact that many nearby Muslim countries were far more involved in these conflicts than the West was. One might say that the groups' genesis lies in the Soviet invasion and in American funding of local insurgents, but even then Saudi Arabia gave more money and more ideological direction than the US did.
>>
>>1607991
OP here. You entirely misunderstood me.

>>1608350
>>1608350

Abstractly, yes, they did. Te fact they embellished the Silk Road to Europe and introduced Europeans to gunpowder catalysed innovation and is what ultimately triggered the Renaissance, then the sequence of events to what is the memenet today. They also possibly carried the Bubonic plague to Europe, which caused a rearrangement of social classes which is how Europe 'woke up' from its' long, theistic and unproductive slumber.
>>
>>1608548
> sequence of events
The entire past was the sequence of events that leads to today world. Collapse of Roman Empire was good for the long term of humanity, so weak states are necessary by the same login. Islam in itself was good because it is also happened, etc.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.