[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do non-capitalists/corporatists seem to have such a hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: apple_imac.jpg (30KB, 450x270px) Image search: [Google]
apple_imac.jpg
30KB, 450x270px
Why do non-capitalists/corporatists seem to have such a hard time letting go of their capitalist lifestyles?
It seems if you reject capitalistic culture there should be a pride in living very minimalistic and cheaply, but most rather seem to flock to some sort of high-end version of Minimalism(TM) where it means you buy expensive well-advertised design minimalist furniture and American Apparel and shit. Not wearing some t-shirt with holes in you got from a second-hand store (Slavoj Zizek is the exception, of course), or owning a cheap but ugly-ass phone.

Does the non-capitalist lifestyle need to become more "sexy" to appeal to people? How do we make it more sexy, WITHOUT breaking principles?
>>
Ha! You got me! Well done!
>>
>making threads to prop up your sense of self worth about your pointless opinions that you got from someone else that never really mattered to anyone

Why do you even care at all what other people think of your little subculture
>>
>>1605561
Because they're bound to that system, you bloody idiot. You HAVE to adapt to it to live. Doesn't mean you have to agree to it.
>>
>>1606110

Are you saying people are forced to buy mac computers?
>>
>>1606237
No, but they are forced to use computers to get their message across, else that message will not get through to anyone.

Being forced into an environment and abiding by its rules does not mean you have to agree with the conditions. It just means you have no choice.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.