[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychedelic drugs are a manifestation of the Satanic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

The main message of psychedelic drugs is that the mental/spiritual realm is only accessible by material means. This is heresy.
>>
>>1605465
you're heresy
>>
Whatever, kiddo. You're basically a heretic just by posting on this Vietnamese jungle guerilla forum
>>
"Heresy" according to what even?
Fuck this humanities shit, you faggots just circlejerk all over each other's faces constantly with this pointless bullshit.
>>
>>1605465
>mental/spiritual
>>1605465
these are 2 different constructs for example your heart gives off its own electromagnetic resonance much like your brain, its like a mini brain. whilst mental is contained within the brain predominantly your body has a thing called muscle memory, in that your entity remembers every step innately that its ever taken, every sense experience experienced. we live in a material world in which our choices and decisions and mastery of such allow us to cut and carve from it as if we were gods, thus free will determinants tells us we are all as god, at least demi-

psychadelics reveals used even by different peoples for different ends and means, whether they actively strove for and came about it or was random happenstance originating from foriegn entities and their own mental/spiritual divergence amongst a shared plane.

>>1605465
cool picture

for me drugs enhance my existence and i have preferability to cannabis sativa with a small amount of indica type quantities to help my mind-body relax, consolidate, and expand.
>>
>>1605465
I know L. Ron Hubbard claimed drugs helped him contact the dark Lord.

Crowley used drugs for spiritual practice, especially hashish which he used to summon Chronzon, his qabalahistic devil.

Some say John's Revelation was due to mushroom, but this might be Terrence McKenna tier drugist revisionism.

Anton Lavey was pretty against drugs though, and he's the most notable Satanist ever.
>>
why chose 2d when you can have 3d
>>
>>1605465
Sorcery and drug abuse come from the same root Greek word pharmakia
>>
File: 2fd.png (198KB, 300x384px) Image search: [Google]
2fd.png
198KB, 300x384px
>>1605465
> The main message of psychedelic drugs
>>
>>1605465
Read about Buddhist enlightenment while doing LSD. Do it before shitposting, fucking Sub-Saharan.
>>
>>1606331

Read about this:

>The main message of psychedelic drugs is that the mental/spiritual realm is only accessible by material means
>>
Most psychonauts or whatever they call themselves seem to think that you can reach a similar state through eastern meditation. Gurus seem to support this idea as well, although I don't think many of them approve of drug use even as an introduction.

I would be very hesitant to ascribe any concrete "message" to psychedelic drugs. By and large they just scramble your senses and broaden your thinking.
>>
File: 1471897357662.png (373KB, 688x747px) Image search: [Google]
1471897357662.png
373KB, 688x747px
>hurrdurr spiritualism is good and materialism is bad
Go eat shit and die.
>>
>>1607637
What a mad cunt. Go 2 bed, figgit.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>1605465
Psychedelic induced schizophrenia of your own?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.