[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Khoisan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Educate me about these people. Where do they come from? Why do they look so different from the rest of Africans?
>>
>>1604699
The seeds of the Chinese sailor from the treasure fleet had a way of overpowering a Nigress's genes when spilled into her womb via ejaculation.
>>
>>1604699
>Where do they come from?

THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN AFRICA; PARTICULARLY FROM THE SOUTH, AND SOUTH CENTRAL REGIONS.

THEY NATURALLY ARE NOMADIC HUNTERGATHERERS.

>Why do they look so different from the rest of Africans?

1. HOW IS IT THAT THEY "LOOK SO DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF AFRICANS", ACCORDING TO YOU?

2. ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT "THE REST OF AFRICANS" —ID EST: NONKHOISAN AFRICANS— ALL ARE PHENOTYPICALLY IDENTICAL TO EACH OTHER? IF SO, YOU ARE A MORON.
>>
>>1604699

>Why do they look so different from the rest of Africans?

Because they were the first to diverge from the rest of the human population that went on to populate the world.
>>
>>1604723
>THEY NATURALLY ARE NOMADIC HUNTERGATHERERS.

ADDENDUM: WITH PARTIAL TURANIC INFLUNCE, HENCE THEIR ANIMAL BREEDING PRACTICES.
>>
>>1604699
The Khoisan are the descendants of one of the earliest known human populations. The first inhabitants of Southern Africa, later marginalized by the invasion/expansion of the northern Bantus during the first millennium A.D. and the arrival of Dutch and English colonists in the latter part of the second millennium.
>>
>>1604750
It's believed that they are around 100k years old, older than any other ethnic group today
>>
>>1604723
>>1604749

Stop typing in all caps, you nigger.
>>
>>1604699

Cause Africa is a big continent?
>>
>>1604750
>>1604699
they are more than 250k years old
they carry the oldest haplogroups
their language is > 250k years old
>>
>>1604839
For you.
>>
>>1604699
incest
>>
>>1604750
Most of them were taken as wives by the Dutch and turned into the "Colored" people in South Africa. They got treated better than blacks but worse than pure whites.
>>
>>1604723
>>1604749
You know, less people would filter you and more would respond to you if you stopped being such a fucking autist.
>>
>>1604749
Turanic influence on Khoisan?
You're the moron here.

>>1605203
No, it's not just his autistic way of communicating, it's the fact that what he says is utter bulshit most of the time.
>>
>>1605192

No. Those are coloureds and they tend to have English or Afrikaans names. Most speak Afrikaans as a first language and most Khoisan in SA speak it as a second language. It's they and not the white Afrikaners (a relative term, I've seem some pretty fucking dusky Afrikaners) on whom the survival of Afrikaans depends.
>>
>>1605230
Addendum: coloureds have more than just white/Khoisan admixture. The dutch also imported Malays to the colony, and plenty of coloureds have Bantu ancestry.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.