[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never live in a small village that gets raided by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

File: cute_cub.jpg (84KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
cute_cub.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
>You will never live in a small village that gets raided by Viking warriors in the 9th century
>You will never be taken captive by the burly and hairy Viking chieftain, and claimed as his exclusive property
>You will never have him climb on top of you and breed your boipussy, his hot breath on your neck and his firm and hairy body against your skin
>He will never fall asleep with his arms around you, his breath tickling your ear
>You will never find your feelings of apprehension and resentment change into fondness and yearning for this Viking man,
>You will never become his favorite, becoming a valued member of his household, sleeping by his side and on his bed every night and enjoying his musky scent and the warmth of his embrace

Why even live?
>>
>>1602609
Of all the historical homosexual fantasies you could harbor, vikings are probably the worst. Gays got their heads shaved and thrown into a bog.
>>
File: most_fit_anime.png (350KB, 284x682px) Image search: [Google]
most_fit_anime.png
350KB, 284x682px
>>1602609
>that
>cub
What the fuck? Guy's at least twice my size and he's just a cub?
>>
>>1602637
>Of all the historical homosexual fantasies you could harbor, Christcucks are probably the worst

FTFY
>>
File: Hi.jpg (89KB, 736x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Hi.jpg
89KB, 736x1071px
>>1602921
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

- Romans 1:27
>>
File: bears-cuddling.gif (998KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bears-cuddling.gif
998KB, 200x200px
>>1602936
>implying anyone gives a shit what an Iron Age national myths says

What's wrong, Anon? Can't handle a real man? :33
>>
File: disgusting.gif (2MB, 357x238px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.gif
2MB, 357x238px
>>1602952
>>
The germanic tribes hated fags
>>
File: boyfriendmaterial.jpg (49KB, 640x959px) Image search: [Google]
boyfriendmaterial.jpg
49KB, 640x959px
>>1602957
You have some pretty shit taste if you prefer females to males.
>>
>>1602952
If you're gay and into adonises I can understand that. But barafags truly have a mental sickness.
>>
File: ?.jpg (56KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
?.jpg
56KB, 480x480px
>>1603007
>>
File: farnese-hercules.jpg (40KB, 640x606px) Image search: [Google]
farnese-hercules.jpg
40KB, 640x606px
>>1603015
What's wrong with liking men like pic-related?
>>
>>1602861
Its more than cuteness factor that makes him a cub rather than size
>>
>>1603070
This shouldn't appeal to a man, at least not sexually. There is no elegance or lilting beauty to be attracted to.
>>
File: #rekt.jpg (167KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
#rekt.jpg
167KB, 650x430px
>>1603070
>Apollo - god
>Hercules - demigod
>>
>>1603104
There's dedication and aesthetics to behold. It's truly the sign of the uneducated and untrained eye that only the superficial "elegance" can appeal to you.
>>
>>1603135
Of course I can appreciate it but I don't want to fuck it. You'd have to be diseased.
>>
>>1603137
>Of course I can appreciate it but I don't want to fuck it.

Please give me a concrete and quantifiable measure of where the appreciation for someone ends and the want to "fuck" (i.e. want to be involved romantically and sexually with) with this someone begins?
>>
>>1602609
bro thats gay
>>
>>1603421
Is that bad? :33
>>
>>1602609
Is this some gay shit like that one post about cossacks?
>>
>>1605056
>is this gay...?

Gee, I don't know
>>
>>1602637
Fuck off, christcuck.
>>
>>1605056
Would you like a Cossack husbando?01
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.