[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>4chan gold jews are gonna vote for the shittier banners for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

>4chan gold jews are gonna vote for the shittier banners for /his/
>not gif related
my suffering will never end
>>
>>1602108
Pretty eurocentric tbqhwyf
>>
>>1602114
as it should be

fuck off Hwai Lo Jin
>>
>>1602108
I hope Voltaire wins. Banners should be light and humorous.
>>
>>1602108
That jiff is fucking gay, mate
>>
>>1602120
>
>
>

is getting a bit stale tb h, putting board memes as an eternal banner probably isn't a good idea
>>
>>1602119
Lmao butthurt.
>>
>>1602121
its giff you fucking fag doesn't matter what the gay ass creator thinks
>>
File: human history.jpg (24KB, 450x191px) Image search: [Google]
human history.jpg
24KB, 450x191px
>>1602114
I agree. Pic related would be much better.
>>
>>1602127
your response reeks of intra sino rivalry and arsepain
>>
>>1602135
just awful
>>
>>1602136
Why do you think im chinese? And i would think something like this>>1602135 would be better.
>>
>>1602141
*i think
>>
>>1602141
it's Chinese prime time on 4chan right now and I've seen how savage those lads are to each other

nothing better than watching a Chinese-Japanese-Vietnamese-Korean-Flip argument unfold
>>
>>1602108
God I hope the history channel one doesn't win it's just lame. The one with dear leader is better.
>>
>>1602138
Whats wrong with it?
>>
File: file.png (53KB, 468x69px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
53KB, 468x69px
>picking anything other than this
Literally the first meme on this board
>>1602125
That's a way of killing it
>>
>>1602146
how did it even get up there?

it's just a shitty joke made in MS paint
>>
>>1602148
>>1602135
Banners are supposed to be humorous, not this art shit
>>
>>1602144
I doubt chinese people can even access 4chan my friend.
>>
>>1602157
They can if they buy a 4chan pass. Normally they're blocked because of spammers, same with India and Ukraine.
>>
>>1602157
but I'm talking from personal experience, I've talked to them and seen them argue with Viets over Indonesian history or some shit

they get extremely touchy on the topics which is why I thought you were one of them
>>
/his/ is pretty shitty when it comes to memes
>>
>>1602181
Literally the only original meme I can think of is > > > and the daily shitting on viking threads, everything else is taken from /gsg/, /twg/, /pol/ or /int/
>>
>>1602187
>/his/
>board
>cultue
>>
>>1602187
viking threads might be taken from /mbg/, we have the resident butthurt Slav who started it there
>>
>>1602187
Does Germanic bashing count as a meme? At the very least it's /his/ culture. I know /pol/ and /gsg/ have a ridiculous boner for all things Prussian and Barbaric.
>>
>>1602202
German bashing DOES come from /gsg/ though, as a reaction to all the Prussian shitposts
>>
>>1602187

if you count the Christian infighting like

>so catholics are pagan right
>worshiping a dead jew
>Rome fell because of christianism

and other grand topics and terms that inflate our vocabulary such as

>brutalism architecture
>glorified cheerleader
>the eternal anglo/teuton/frank/turk etc
>Finno-Korean Hyper war
>Eurocentrism
>why were Greeks so gay
>anarcholeftists

and many more
>>
>>1602187
> > > was taken from /gsg/ or at least was used there before /his/.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (7KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
7KB, 255x198px
>>1602187
Pic related, glorified cheerleader, >swords etc. /his/ has plenty of memes
>>
>>1602108
Someone with a pass who occasionally visits /his/ here.

Where was the joke about the
>holy
>roman
>empire

Or the banner with Martin Luther? I was at least expecting more out of you guys instead of >>1602152 shit.
>>
Gold jew here.

I voted for the ancient Greek graffiti.

You can't tell me that's a bad choice.
>>
>>1602947
The Roman one you mean?
[spoiler]Me too.[/spoiler]
>>
>>1602950
My brain literally just assumed it was Greek because of all the gay, even though the rest of my brain is aware that Pompei was Roman.

[spoiler]Spoilers don't work on /his/[/spoiler]
>>
>>1602108
Change TE for KAI in the Greek one.
You barbaros.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.