[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you hear Lacan, you might think I mean a fraud or ersatz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: MouthJ.jpg (81KB, 275x373px) Image search: [Google]
MouthJ.jpg
81KB, 275x373px
When you hear Lacan, you might think I mean a fraud or ersatz Freud. This is not what should happen, I tell you. You are all misled with your pitiful Münchhausen regressions to remember that biological imperative is endemic to our survival and, as such, the survival of the inquisitor. All these books about logic and mathematics? They're just a game of mental cricket conceived by one Holy Algebra-Triangulus Pythagoras, a cultist who would rather dig in the dunes than eat a handful of beans. What we need is Knowledge, like Tai Lopez said in Lecture VII A of 2014 (Bloom). Lacan, the luminary himself, was by far the closest philosopher since de Sade with his invocation of the phallus as savoir absolu - possibly influenced by the suspended phallus columns of India, venerated by all genders. To Lacan, there was only one question: How do you get laid in the twentieth century? Many moons passed like many a good piss when, out of the blue, it hit him like a hotheaded schoolteacher at the gymnasium: You can't have good sex without objectifying women. Then, who better objectifies things than a philosopher? It was his task, then, to infiltrate the sphere of the academy and goodfuck his colleagues' wives (or phalli) to keep the entire human race survived by his progeny. You see, we are all Lacan's children. The lectures and persona were just covers, a means to attaining and perhaps inseminating the big Other, usually referring to his own mother.
>>
>>1600189

>Tai Lopez
>>
>>1600189
oi
>>
>>1600204
True wisdom.

This is a Lacan thread now.
>>
File: deleuze-1.jpg (60KB, 330x254px) Image search: [Google]
deleuze-1.jpg
60KB, 330x254px
>>1600189
You didn't let the Sun shine up your ass, Lacan, so I had no choice but to sodomize you, just like I did to Nietzsche, Bergson, and Spinoza - ah, my prince. You got desire all wrong, old man. You're are to psychoanalysis worse than Chomsky is to linguistics, EVEN HIS FORMULAE ARE BRANCHING TREES.
A tree-hugger like that Heidegger who fails to flee the Earth and always reterritorializes in the same old Metaphysics, and Descartes. That paradise is lost, the trees have been unearthed, their trunks now planar and roots turned into rhizomes. And don't you even begin to talk about de Sade, he's got nothing on Artaud, who makes the masochist and the sadist copulate on stage, and so a new, schizo body is born, and you CAN'T BLOCK ITS AFFECTS. A field of anuses, a plateau of vaginas; henceforth castration is unimaginable to the freed schizo mind.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.