[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military Masters of History

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

>Just keep sending more Irish in.

Why did it take the Union so long to figure this out?
>>
File: sherman3.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sherman3.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
Because we tried fighting with "muh honor" until we realized that was real spooky shit compared to simply grinding the cousinfuckers down.
>>
>My plan was simple. The Confederates had a pre-set kill limit. Knowing this weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they shut down.
>>
File: george-mcclellan-large.jpg (30KB, 640x463px) Image search: [Google]
george-mcclellan-large.jpg
30KB, 640x463px
>>1597025
Fair enough, may I ask what you think of this man? From what I can tell, he was good at organizing and training his men.
>>
>>1597042
Oh please. General grant was a fucking master mind, def the best American general. Took a small Troup behind enemy lines with no supply line and won the war while Robert e. Cuck was being a dipshit trying to win some hopeless battle in the north.
>>
>>1597056
Great at organizing and training his man. But that was also his weakness: having built up his army, he was loath to actually use it. He didn't want to see it destroyed, so he never actually DID anything with it.

If you're that hesitant to send men into battle, you have no place being a general.
>>
File: strangerace.jpg (824KB, 3600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
strangerace.jpg
824KB, 3600x1800px
we're the boys who ran around mcclellian, ran around mcclellian, ran around mcclellian

we're the boys who ran around mcclellian, bully boys ho, bully boys hey
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.