[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which era are you most well versed in? Which time in history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1466959389453.jpg (89KB, 800x621px) Image search: [Google]
1466959389453.jpg
89KB, 800x621px
Which era are you most well versed in?

Which time in history have you studied the most?

Why?
>>
>>1596704
Goliath's head and sword would have been substantially larger.
>>
1500-1642

1500-1642

A level and for pleasure.
>>
>>1596704
First age.

Melkor did nothing wrong.

AMA.
>>
20th century and Rome because high-school.
>>
File: TriggeredMaleFeministBaggins.png (375KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
TriggeredMaleFeministBaggins.png
375KB, 400x399px
>>1598508
Why did eagles
>>
>>1598513
>eagles free beings
>serve being higher than gandalf
They don't have to do anything bud, especially solve the problems of man.
>>
>>1598519
Then why save frodo? Also, why are they influenced by Radagas?
>>
Classical Era

Classical Greece

Always found it fascinating, and also reading about it is extremely entertaining as well.
>>
>>1598533
>why are they influenced by Radagast?
When? Radagast forsake his mission as he was taken in with Middle Earth, it's beauty and it's lifeforms.

The eagles lived in tribes of sorts, Gwaihir who helped Gandalf owed him a favor, as Gandalf helped him earlier in his life.

>Then why save frodo?
Why not? They aren't assholes, but they also are not willing to risk their own lives to fix the problems of men. At this stage evil had been vanquished, and the heroes in peril and could be easily saved.
>>
>>1598510
My school teached fuckall about Rome. We're you in AP classes?
>>
>>1598540
Were*
>>
>>1598540
I had the privilege of not being born in America.
>>
>>1598542
Now fix the rest of that post.
>>
>>1596704
>Which time in history have you studied the most?
Early Islamic History
Late Antiquity and the Early Medieval period in general

>why?
because I'm a Muslim and like early islamic history and what the rest of the world was doing at the same period of time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.