[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Austria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: descarga.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
Sup /his/, flying to vienna soon and I would like to hear some underground tales and history about it and it´s country.
Battles, rumors, legends, mythical creatures, etc
>>
All I can say is go to Zentralfriedhof, I felt like I was walking through time as I walked among the graves.
>>
>>1595385
Nice!
I´ll be sure to pass by
Also spending a day in Hallstatt
>>
File: v otto.jpg (68KB, 564x358px) Image search: [Google]
v otto.jpg
68KB, 564x358px
>>1595378
Vienna is Teutonic clay.
>>
go to the imperial crypt and see the deceased Habsburgs
>>
>>1598370
and make sure they are dead
>>
File: 1324585010001.png (285KB, 337x436px) Image search: [Google]
1324585010001.png
285KB, 337x436px
Austrians are germans. They are literally a german tribe who (unlike the bavarians farther north) happened to end up in their ""own"" nation state. Doesn't change the fact that they belong to the german nation culturally, historically and racially speaking though of course.
>>
>>1600089
Austria is one of the German duchies of Holy Roman Empire, yes. I am not sure what is your point here? Perhaps you are trying to say it should be part of Germany but it was Prussians who excluded Austria from the German confederation and again it was Prussians that didn't want Austria in Germany when they declared it a unified state after Franco-Prussian war. Neither did Austrians at the time, in charge of a large, multi-ethnic empire want their power compromised by Prussians.
>>
>>1595378
i'd generally just wander across the central part of town during night time, it's incredibly beautiful and you don't need to worry about safety since it's one of the safest cities in the world
>>
File: Angela Merkel.jpg (77KB, 580x870px) Image search: [Google]
Angela Merkel.jpg
77KB, 580x870px
>>1600089
The state of Germany is nothing but a construct made by Prussians to destroy Europe with.
If anything Bavaria and Austria should form one state.
>>
>>1595385
Yeah that was actually pretty cool.

Try gösser naturradler that shit is the Bomb. It has alcohol in it though.

Try a Coffee house and visit the museums.

The whole city has a nice vibe of former imperial greatness,similiar to London.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.