[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was his fault wasn't it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 3890387.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
3890387.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>
>>1594404

It's always the Germans fault

Bismarck didn't die for this shit
>>
>Fucked up Battle of Britian
>fucked up Sea Lion
>fucked up Stalingrad
>fucked up overlord

Why did hitler keep him around when he started turning into a drug addled degenerate. He was clearly smart but so fucking lazy.
>>
>>1594404
It was totally his fault. Because he was the only person in the room smart enough to know Hitler was retarded, and he didn't say it.
>>
>>1594428
>implying Hitler would ever tolerate criticism
>>
File: 5990468_orig.jpg (66KB, 485x784px) Image search: [Google]
5990468_orig.jpg
66KB, 485x784px
>>1594428
was he too high?
>>
File: this 100% germany's fault.jpg (2MB, 1956x3803px) Image search: [Google]
this 100% germany's fault.jpg
2MB, 1956x3803px
>>1594404

It is absolutely his fault.

I hold him, Hitler, Himmler, and every other Nazi personally responsible for pic related
>>
>>1594440
No, he was too much of a shitbag.

The morphine thing, by the way, is overblown. He wasn't shooting up because he was looking for a thrill.

During the beerhaul putsch, he got shot. Through the scrotum. And because he was a criminal for taking part in the Putsch, rather than go to a hospital, he fled the country. So yeah, they did the same thing then that they'd do today: give you a shit ton of painkillers to deal with chronic pain.

Now, back to the shitbag part. Goering knew the antisemitic basis of NS was bullshit. He signed off on the holocaust anyway. He knew Germany couldn't win a world war, he went along with it anyway.

Because he understood
>>1594434
And he understood Hitler was his ticket to the top. And he was such a tremendous asshole that he was willing to fully sign off on all the awful shit that would happen, so he could get the position and power he craved.
>>
>>1594494
It's actually kind of tragic in a way. The only way for him to get the power he wanted was to lose it all in a few years.
>>
>>1594566
I mean, ideal gameplan for Goering is that Hitler manages to get himself killed in 1938. You want something almost kind of sad, Goering was proud of the Munich pact. He thought he had managed to actally achieve something great and enduring.

This also colors every time during the war Goering says "Yeah sure, whatever no problem, luftwaffe can handle it", when it can't. Goering was in JUST mode by 1940. He knows it doesn't fucking matter what move they make at Stalingrad, so why not just tell Hitler what he wants to hear. Because the real answer will get you hung.
>>
>>1594412
>fucked up the 5 year plan
>>
>>1597044
Fucked up Dunkirk
>>
File: 1440730560024.jpg (72KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1440730560024.jpg
72KB, 500x628px
>>
File: 3063884.jpg (29KB, 430x594px) Image search: [Google]
3063884.jpg
29KB, 430x594px
>>1594404

what kind of reich you want?
>>
>>1594408
>Bismarck didn't die for this shit

if anything it's all his fucking fault to begin with

>germans
>even once
>>
>>1594404

yes of course it was, literally all his fucking fault, who let this guy into the party holy shit
>>
>>1594494
I thought that he opposed the war as much as he could, since he's already gained enough and knew that war would endanger is possition and could lead to his downfall.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.