[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What historical figure lived the most interesting life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: genghis-khan-96.jpg (95KB, 790x535px) Image search: [Google]
genghis-khan-96.jpg
95KB, 790x535px
What historical figure lived the most interesting life?
>>
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>1591039
Nappy got the most interesting posthum life, Romantic(often French) can't stop jerk on him.
>>
>>1591039
Voltaire
>>
>>1591039
Rasputin
>>
>>1591043
>Jesus Christ
>Historical figure
Kek
>>
>>1591069
*tips fedora*
>>
>>1591039

Napoopan

Imagine being literally imprisoned on a island in the middle of Atlantic ocean for having too much fun.
>>
>>1591039
Jesus Christ

Alexander The Meh
>>
Got to be Genghis.

>Born holding a blood clot
>Dad poisoned by people breaking guest rules.
>Spend time on the verge of starvation with brothers and mother
>Kill older brother because he is stealing food
>Mother hates you for killing her oldest son
>Get caught by Dads former vassals
>Spend time as a slave.
>Escape.
>Get a reputation and start meeting bros.
>Blood brother and you start wrecking the steppe together.
>Over reach and get banished for 10 years.
>Come back with a vengeance.
>"Steppe not big enough for the both of us"
>Defeat your blood brother and unify the steppe.
>Genghis Khan motherfuckers.
>Cross an uncrossable desert.
>Xia Xia have meddled to long and scare them into becoming vassals.
>Suddenly rich beyond your wildest dreams.
>Proceed to conquer, vassalise, destroy all of the central and north eastern Asia
>Wifes family rebels
>Die during the seige.
>>
>>1591039
Hernan Cortez or Colombus. Gold and bitches, fighting and conquering people and places you even haven't heard about... Only Alexander or Genghis could have been more entertaining.
>>
>>1591184
I agree with this guy, one of the Conquistadors 500bp fresh off the boat

>rape all the natives you want
>no fucks about babies or disease or any shit
>make fucking MINT
>kill torture & rape some more
>subvert thousands of people who as far as they can tell you are an unkillable god, unconquered & unrivalled
>band of brothers
>backed as fuck by THE God
>some of the greatest KDR's going
>priest-warrior hybrid
>literally have open ended access to making up whatever shit you want
>massive chances and opportunities to outwit entire empires holding vastly superior resources, numbers, and area than you
>nothing to lose
>RAPE MORE BITCHES

I'd wanna be a no name, not cortez or el cid tier but something in the upper ranks (due to god given intelligence & ability of my genetic placement in life). Something where you aren't going to be assasinated and have the most room to move covertly=effectively. Like how Ghengis relied alot upon skill rather than traditional methodology of blood ties to ranking commanders, generals etc.
>>
>>1591184
The whole campaign to conquer central/south America was like an action movie. Especially the escape from Tenochtitlan; we absolutely NEED a movie about that
>>
>>1591039
Justinian ll's entire life is a crazy ride.
>>
I'd hold Napoleon III as having had one of the most interesting lives, as it was always swayed being him either being on top, or then lowest of the lowest.

>born the heir to the throne of the Holland
>exiled to Monarchic France with his mother, living out a life on the brink of poverty
>engaged in the french army for a short while
>attempted several coups which landed him in prison
>escapes prison but has to flee to England
>in the wake of the Second Republic, is manipulated into becoming the republican candidate by some who think they can control him
>fucks those people over in his ensuing coup
>rules France for the next two decades, elevating it as one the strongest industrial and financial powers of the world
>shapes the modern Europe of nationalities ruling themselves by intervening over and over in defense of the italians and Balkanic nations
>screws it all up with his war against Prussia

Litterally a man that fucked up as much as he succeeded.

Similarly is Deng Xiaoping. How is life is torn between him being in the gulags, then being China's most powerful man, then being in the gulags, then being China's most powerful man once more is amazing.
>>
>>1591184
Yeah it is like a tabletop p&p session.
>>
>>1591039
I don't know about "most", but I wanna throw Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix into the fold.
>>
>>1591259
it would trigger SJWs unless it is about heroic natives with white men depicted as oafish thugs
>>
>>1591898
>heroic natives with white men depicted as oafish thugs
I would totally watch that. I can't even imagine the amount of shenanigans required to make hundred of thousands of smart heroic people lose to a thousand morons.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.