[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the Victorian era even real??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (201KB, 1080x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 1080x675px
Was the Victorian era even real??
>>
File: MK-PEPE.jpg (64KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
MK-PEPE.jpg
64KB, 499x499px
>>1590921
It was just a meme lad.
>>
>>1590929
See that's what I thought. No more yahoo answers!
>>
>>1590921
Underrated thread, desu
>>
>>1590921
No tbqh. It's a fictional era created by the Paradox video game series "Victoria" in order to drive up declining liquor sales among nerdy young adults.
>>
>>1590921
There was an era when Queen Victoria ruled but you can forget everything you learned about it from fiction and pop-history.
>>
>>1590921

Arguably it was the first "real" era, because it was the first one identified by it's inhabitants. The Victorians were very self conscious of being a new kind of civilisation and studied themselves scientifically and with an attempt at objectivity, they were the first really Modern society in that regard.
>>
Edwardian was better 2bh

it was the best of the Victorian with better fashion and better technology
>>
>>1591153
So it's a pit of sleaze hidden by a layer of carved ivory?
>>
>>1591250
Yes, it was a Gilded Age. As in, it was an age of pure shit painted with a thin layer of gold leaf. If you weren't part of the super rich aristocracy your life was worse than ever.
>>
>>1591255
Yeah, when people complain about how tweens are sexually active I show them diary entries and stuff about children having sex in the gutter.
Also I'm p. sure the middle class was doing well too.
>>
>>1591295
What diary entries or stuff would that be? I'd be interested in reading them.
>>
>>1590921
I'm sure most people have seen it by now, but in case you've missed the latest hit conspiracy here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHkiZNT3cyE

It's relevant to this thread since he blows the whole Victorian era case wide open at 1:00:45.

I'll leave it for you to discover.
>>
>>1591423
Bump, I remain interested.
>>
>>1591117
t. Victor the ftm tranny
>>
>>1595318
What is this a reference to?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.