[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I HURT MYSELF TODAY What the fuck happened and why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: BTFO'D.png (31KB, 316x585px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO'D.png
31KB, 316x585px
>I HURT MYSELF TODAY
What the fuck happened and why
>>
I don't know, but one time I went on a date with a girl who was studying Latin American Studies. She claimed to have a basic understanding of South American history. I asked her if she knew anything of the War of the Pacific or the Paraguayan War. She did not. I never called her back.
>>
>>1590644
>goes on date
>makes girl take a quiz
>>
>>1590644
/his/, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>1590641
Eternalanglo.jpg
>>
>>1590641
Paraguay became too aggresive and attacked both his big neighbours at once
>>
>>1590671
So it's basically the Germany of Latin America
>>
>>1590641
Ugh. Why would any jungle nations go to war with each other? They know the fighting is going to be awful, drawn out and brutal as fuck.
>>
>>1590644
You made a good decision anon.
>>
>>1590690
Yeah, but she was sweet and beautiful. I would have liked to go out with her again, but we were only in town for the summer. It would not have been anything more than a hookup.

Anyone interested in the history of my dating life?
>>
>>1590641
Basically Paraguay and Uruguay were working on a trade and military alliance that was also meant to involve argentinian provinces and brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul.
Brazil invaded Uruguay and did a regime change.
Paraguay sent troops to help invading argentinian territory and then shit hit the fan
>>
>>1590686
It wasn't for the alliance. And how are uruguay and argentina jungle nations?
>>
File: 1463777613254.png (270KB, 509x501px) Image search: [Google]
1463777613254.png
270KB, 509x501px
>>1590641
>Ur a gay
>>
>>1590697
More like a short story
>>
>>1590641
for what i remenber paraguay help in a civil war over uruguay
so uruguay call for help from argentina and brazil so they make the tradicional "jodete" all over paraguay
>>
>>1590755

More like a one-liner joke
>>
>ex would always claim to know and understand way more about East Asia in general because she was Vietnamese
>Never read any books about it, or study anything related to it (economics and psychology won't increase your knowledge on it)
> Always just blatantly disagreed with what my books said, basing her claims on her personal authority (No that is not how it works in Korea, I have been there one week and I am Vietnamese so I know it yeah)

Fuck you Anh
>>
File: 1464479777400.png (209KB, 258x298px) Image search: [Google]
1464479777400.png
209KB, 258x298px
>>1590644
>I went on a date with a girl who was studying Latin American Studies

Why?
>>
>>1591527
Sometimes humanities qts can be pretty great, buy they tend to be either hippies or shrink material
>>
>>1590644
Lol I admire your principles.
>>
>>1590644
Truly the noblest out of all /his/torians. Gibbon and Thucydides look upon you from heaven and smile
>>
>>1590644
Based
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.