[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were Christians the pinkos of late Rome or is that revisionism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 188588.jpg (100KB, 610x203px) Image search: [Google]
188588.jpg
100KB, 610x203px
Were Christians the pinkos of late Rome or is that revisionism?
>>
They were victims the same as a Muslim criminal, lawfully detained, prosecuted, judged and encarcerated (actually given community service) is a victim of the oppressive white racist regime.
>>
In short, Xtians were dindus of the Roman Empire and have the nerve to oppose Islam for doing the same. If Islam ever triumphs the only good side is that this cuck religion that made Europe weak will be abolished from the face of the earth.
>>
>>1584931
>cuck religion that made Europe weak
lol
Its either
>ebil christians perpetrated CRUSADES AND BRUTAL GENOCIDES ON PEACEFUL PAGANS!
Dindu pagans or
>Le cuckianity runed mighty europa

Are Christians bloodthirsty Crusaders or total cucks?
Me, I blame Liberalism and a significant amount of Leftwing thought becoming pervasive in European Christianity.
>>
>>1584931
For the record their only crime was not worshiping the Emperor.
>>1584887
Revisionism.
How important did Rome (The City) become after the fall of Rome (The Empire)?
It basically became the capital of Europe within 100 years, a feat the Pagan legions could not do within 500 years.
Europe became Christendom.
>>
>>1584971
You know, not that I agree with the guy, but both are totally possible. Rome is not the same place that the Northern Crusades were leveled against after all.
>>
>>1584971
>implying medieval Christianity has anything to do with the Gospel
Christianity worked so long as nobody but the educated elites could read what the damn book actually said.

Even de Maistre, a staunch defender of Catholicism, said that without the church the bible is pure poison. The "church" here meaning trained and educated people who had the responsability to LEAD.
>>
Medieval Christianity was fine so long as you could play pretend that what the bible was actually saying was the same thing as what Plato and Aristotle was saying, which involved, among other things, DON'T BE A STUPID KEK! DON'T LET YOUR ENEMIES COME IN AND INVADE YOU! But as soon as the secret came out, thanks to the Germans and their AUTISM (guize what if evryone readz was is actually written in das buch XD), everything went to the shitter!
>>
>>1584887
Yes and the Illuminati at the time saw that it was beneficial to the control of society which is why they chose to implement it leading us to today.
>>
If the 'orthodox' hadn't banished all those heretics East than some Arab camel herder might not have had from where to draw influence from although the earlier Romans also committed an equally blameworthy error of driving many Jews East as well. There might have been a Mongolesque invasion but there wouldn't be an institutionalized backing religious ideology afterwards.
>>1584971
Just get one thing straight fasccuck, it was under a morally "conservative" and religious Europe that the greatest slaughters of Europeans were allowed to take place and the modern liberal culturally tolerant society is the safest and most stable the continent has ever been.
>in b4 muh small amount of Jews alone drove tons of God fearing Christians to go to war with each other because of their moral subservience to God and country.
>>
>>1584997
I remember you, posting that again?
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/1221818/#1229969
>>
>>1585948
>error this thread number is invalid
>>
>>1585989
No it's not, your search skills are invalid.
>>
>>1584887
Nope
They were normal people.

(pic related)

>>1584971
THIS

I'm pretty tired of these idiots imo

They can't even choose their narrative.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.