[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Umayyad lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Umayyad750ADloc.png (30KB, 1481x902px) Image search: [Google]
Umayyad750ADloc.png
30KB, 1481x902px
Umayyad lmao
>>
>>1583211
>Marquisat de Gothie
Not a part of the ummayad, wasn't even a part of the Caliphate of Córdoba.
>>
File: Reconquista General.jpg (393KB, 1600x914px) Image search: [Google]
Reconquista General.jpg
393KB, 1600x914px
U mad Muslim cucks?
>>
>>1583255
>took 4 centuries to destroy a superior culture

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>1583247
>>
>>1583255
>they manage to conquer iberia with ease
>it took the asturians and friends hundreds of years before they could fully reconquista what they lost to begin with from a fractured muslim emirate
>today spain is the gateway into europe for africans while being in debt
I bet they are furious
>>
>>1583273
They allied with the saracens they didn't submit to them or get annexed by them.
>>
>>1583263
>Pisslam
>superior culture
>>
>>1583298

>Aumar ben Aumar was Governor (wali) of Septimania and Upper Mark, administrative divisions in the Muslim Cordobese emirate. He governed from 747 to ca. 755 and lost Nîmes, Agde, Béziers and Melguelh in 752, but Narbonne, the capital, resisted for about seven years.
>>
>>1583317
>He governed from 747 to ca. 755

He occupied the cities, then he lost the war, thus you can't tell they were annexed.
>>
File: girih tiles andalusia.jpg (143KB, 461x640px) Image search: [Google]
girih tiles andalusia.jpg
143KB, 461x640px
>>1583313
:^)
>>
>>1583341
Is it just me, or does Arabic look like the scribbles of an autistic child?
>>
>>1583341
Not andalusia but the Sultan Ahmed Mosque in Turkey and the wiki said

It incorporates some Byzantine CHRISTIAN elements of the neighboring Hagia Sophia with traditional Islamic architecture and is considered to be the last great mosque of the classical period. The architect, Sedefkâr Mehmed Ağa, synthesized the ideas of his master Sinan, aiming for overwhelming size, majesty and splendour.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultan_Ahmed_Mosque

So this is christian architecture not muslim architecture.
>>
>>1583337

>Map clearly says 750
>>
>>1583350
nah, its just you
>>
>>1583341
>copying Roman architecture and finger painting on it
>superior

Nice try
>>
>>1583360
>It incorporates some Byzantine CHRISTIAN elements of the neighboring Hagia Sophia with traditional Islamic architecture

>built by muslim
>100% christian architecture

jesus christ /pol/tards are retarded
>>
>>1583211
i think abramatism is the lowest form of existence and i dont respect you or the empires

i do however think smoke dope
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.