[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Italy >civilized nation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 21

File: Death-of-Mussolini.jpg (127KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
Death-of-Mussolini.jpg
127KB, 800x568px
>Italy
>civilized nation
>>
>Mussolini
>civilized
>>
>>1581300
Oh boy a dictator rules at his whim for 20 years, executing dissenters, starting unnwanted wars that kill off millions of italians and literally split the country in two, also starting a civil war in the process; and then tries to flee like the coward he's always been instead of staying and facing the consequences of his actions.
Gee anon I dont know, let's give him a """fair""" trial like at Nuremberg, perhaps he wont end up hung.
Get the fuck off your "muh right to a fair trial" high horse amerishit, we italians revel in delight still today when we mention what end we brought to that fascist shithead.
>>
>>1581300

>fascism
>totally works
>>
>>1581387
Kek, literally like a colony of sandnigger barbarians in Europe
>>
>>1581387
>we rome now we gonna rule the word and shiiet
>gets btfo because of incompetence
>we wuz gud bois allies please dont hurt us
>pin all the blame on mussolini

fucking coward piss-drinker,have you no shame at all? even the french have more dignity than you
>>
File: tumblr_nn2fbeQPg11titub2o1_400.jpg (10KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn2fbeQPg11titub2o1_400.jpg
10KB, 251x242px
>>1581424
It's a "an american thinks a country's foreign policy is reflective of the people's wills and desires" episode.
Like maybe 5% of the country was in favor of the war. The rest just wanted out, and never asked for it in the first place. So of course we'd welcome the allies and blame Benny, because that's how things were.
>>1581400
You know, you can try and put some effort in your bait attempts.
>>
>>1581430
there was a reason mussolini got into power in the first place, the fucking italians themselves. the least you can do is fighting to the end in the instead of licking the allies ass when shit goes sour.

the level of italian incompetence in ww2 was just unbelievable
>>
>>1581430

>Like maybe 5% of the country was in favor of the war.

[citation needed]
>>
>>1581387
This, but muh edgy "fascosts" whose grandfather was a fascist cunt will never admit it

>>1581300
Kys retard
>>
>>1581436
Yes, I will agree with you in that we were incompetent in WW2. Now, that retarded meme notwithstanding, if you had actually studid something about the March on Rome, you would know that the Fascist Party was just the loud minority, and only really came into power because:
1-there was a political power vacuum, and governments had to resign every other year due to extremely fragile governing alliances, and this called for a "strong", authoritarian figure
2-the king did not oppose Mussolini's coup. When Benny's """army""" of volunteers """marched""" on Rome, the govern employed the (real) army. But the king ordered them to stand down, thus practically giving charte blanc to Benito.
So yeah, no "will of the people" was heard.
>>
>>1581442
Do you really need a citation for that you dumb nigger? Is there even a way to gain a plausible source on that, other than perhaps some fascist government report that states that 120% of the country is for the war?
Get your head out of your ass if you believe any population ever was "in favor" of a war. People dont care, at best. 90% of the populaton just wants to be let to their own devices and lead its life in peace (>inb4 citation needed).
>>
>>1581387
>we italians
Speak for you terrone
>>
Thread theme

https://youtu.be/OlcwZkV4xU4
>>
>>1581473
Found the fascio.
Spero tu ti stia esercitando a stare in piedi sulle mani, potrebbe servirti un giorno o l'altro.
>>
>>1581387
>we italians are proud that we let a fascist in power in the first place then lost the war like a bunch little bitches like we have lost every war ever, then we lynched our leader in public like a bunch of niggers and spat on him and shiiet and then cried how we dindu nuffin, we gud boiz
Is there a worse """people"""?
>>
>>1581430
>>1581387
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_irredentism

wew lad
>>
>>1581484
Read my other post you dumb, illiterate, and underaged baiting faggot.
>>1581456
>>
>>1581467
>Do you really need a citation for that you dumb nigger? Is there even a way to gain a plausible source on that,

So in other words you made it up.
>>
>>1581487
It's a "an american believes 1920's propaganda more than 1920's people themselves" episode.
Good political reading there my friend.
>>
>>1581436
>there was a reason mussolini got into power in the first place, the fucking italians themselves
>literally staged a coup
Nigger pls, he wasn't considered a dictator because of his democratic ascent to power. The PNF's top result in regular elections was 4.9%
>>
>>1581488
But this post is a prime example of how you spaghettiniggers are actual sub-humans and a scourge
>>
>>1581490
I think I made it clear when I said there's no way of getting a source on that, yes. And if you had more reading comprehension of what your inbred american genes allow you, you'd also understand that that invalidates any your hypotesis on how "all the country was for the war", unless you wanna buy into fascist propaganda that is.
>>
italians are shameless back-stabbing cowards since the middle ages, its not surprising really

never forget 4th crusade
>>
>>1581489
Shit replied to another anon, here's your (you)
>>1581500
>>
>>1581387
>we italians revel in delight still today

fucking subhumans

you people are an embarrasment to europe
>>
>>1581483
>sii sinistroide represso andicappato
>senti che gli americani hanno invaso l'italia e stanno per arrivare a milano
>corri li' prima di loro
>hai l'unico momento di gloria della tua vita sperando di finire su un giornale
>lmao abbiamo vinto, meno male che c'eravamo noi, chiaramente e' stato il desiderio di tutti gli italiani
>>
>>1581494
"Look mom, I did it again! I'm baiting people on four chans!"
Try again when your mental age allows you to formulate proper answers.
>>
>>1581300

The Eternal Spaghetti knows no shame or irony.
>>
>>1581490
It's a "leftard finds one slow 80 years who was 5 at the time for the greatest historian alive" episode
>>
>>1581509
Keep samefagging though, that will make people think you're right. There's nothing wrong with hanging dictators.
>>1581510
Sai cos'è uno strawman si?
>>
>>1581511
Yes, I should learn from you
Let's try this
Go fuck yourself, you fucking dumbshit fuck motherfucker autists, your iq is prob double digits LMAO you stupid inbred fucking faggot
Did I do it right? Is this Italian arguing done correct?
>>
>>1581505
>>1581500

>making shit up off the top of your head

You are the reason /his/ is a failed board.
>>
File: 59c.jpg (7KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
59c.jpg
7KB, 250x238px
>>1581515
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1581518
La diarrea che scrivi te unicamente per la soddisfazione di proiettarti nella tua fiaba mentale?
>>
>>1581520
Not enough hand waving, git gud scrub. But seriously though, you don't know how to argue. In fact I'm still waiting for a proper response but seems like I wont be getting it.
>>1581521
As opposed to your soundful reasonig, uh burger? Start posting sources for your claims about italian favor for the war.
>>
>>1581521
He's a tard from reddit with his nonsense propaganda while supposedly everything else but his is, ignore him
>>
File: 1427352699354.png (65KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
1427352699354.png
65KB, 285x276px
stop bullying italy pls ;_;

we know what we did is fucked up
>>
>>1581523
>As opposed to your soundful reasonig, uh burger? Start posting sources for your claims about italian favor for the war.

I haven't made any claims and I'm not American.
>>
>>1581523
La mia fiaba mentale in cui siamo dalla parte dei vincitori? Meglio la tua fiaba da fascio in cui combattiamo eroicamente con il duce fino alla fine e lasciamo un paese in rovina ma tanto il famigerato revanscismo italiota ci proietterà di nuovo a grande potenza militare in pochi decenni? Sapevo che i fasci erano delusional, ma per favore ripigliati.
Also,
>2016
>not knowing what a strawman is
14enne edgyfascio spotted.
>>
File: DeadMussolini.jpg (154KB, 632x810px) Image search: [Google]
DeadMussolini.jpg
154KB, 632x810px
fucking italians
>>
>>1581526
Proper response to what, retard
All your posts have been nothing but "u dumb lol, fcuk off!"
>>
File: 1471368018713.jpg (149KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1471368018713.jpg
149KB, 650x650px
>>1581528
"I cant provide sources for my claims...OH, I KNOW! I will just resort to ad hominem and pretend I'm superior to him"
>>
File: img001.jpg (35KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
img001.jpg
35KB, 500x398px
>>1581541
>we italians revel in delight still today
>>
>>1581542
My first post, that with actual insight on the march on rome. Also, you hypocrital faggot, it is YOU who contributed nothing to this thread save for baiting and flaming, so get a grip you nigger.
>>
>>1581539
wew sei proprio perso nelle tue fantasie, te le pensi tutte durante l'ora di merenda?
>quelo ke dici tu e strawmawn kuello ke dico io e la pura verita tutti lo sanno xd
>>
>The bodies of Mussolini and Petacci were taken to Milan and left in a suburban square, the Piazzale Loreto, for a large angry crowd to insult and physically abuse. They were then hung upside down from a metal girder above a service station on the square.

>Their bodies were left in a heap, and by 9 am a considerable crowd had gathered. The corpses were pelted with vegetables, spat at, urinated on, shot at and kicked; Mussolini's face was disfigured by beatings.[41][42] An American eye witness described the crowd as "sinister, depraved, out of control".[42] After a while, the bodies were hoisted up on to the metal girder framework of a half-built Standard Oil service station, and hung upside down on meat hooks.[41][42][43]

jesus fucking christ italy
>>
>>1581549
You're the one who replied to me though
>>
>>1581544
Just stop, half this thread is you and your leftard hypocritical ass hasn't provided a single source to your made up claims either. You people really shine when it comes to viewing yourselves as white knights fallen from heaven and everyone else as dirty peasant worms, that's literally why you follow this ideology to begin with so I shouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>1581550
La cosa divertente è che in questo thread è pieno di ameri-cani che insultano il fascismo e tu invece te la prendi con me perchè "le xdxd sinistroidi skiavi dell'islam :P". Voi fasci siete la cosa più patetica mai fuoriuscita da questo stato fallito. Quella volta dovevano fare due regni d'Italia, così i terroni come te potevamo lasciarli a morire oltre il Po.
>>
File: Petain and Cadorna.jpg (70KB, 997x759px) Image search: [Google]
Petain and Cadorna.jpg
70KB, 997x759px
Cardorna: "Austro-Hungarians? A trifle. It was simply a matter of outsmarting them. You see, Austro-Hungarians had only so much ammunition. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they reached their limits and Surrendered or retreated. Petain, show them the medal I won."
>>
>>1581564
Are you >>1581484? Because if so, it's you who replied to me with bait first.
>>1581567
1-I'm not a lefty you uneducated fuck
2-yeah right let's open a bait thread on "le incompetent savage italians amirite? Xd" meme and see what thoughtfup discussion arises. You dumb nigger. I'm still waiting on your sources, too; because so far you've contributed nothing to the thread, same as me.
>>
File: 1471254735265.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1471254735265.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
>>1581572
>>
>>1581568
Gli americani non sparano palate di minchiate ispirate dalle serate passate a guardare dragon ball, e specialmente non si sentono di avere ragione unicamente perche' esistono, te invece continui a proiettare ste minchiate cercando di sentirti parte dei tuoi eroi che non hanno mai concluso niente nella loro vita
>>
the unification was a mistake
>>
>>1581589
Wow. Quindi questa è la tua risposta? E ci hai anche pensato su? Non so neanche cosa risponderti perché quello che hai scritto è merda liquida. Gli americani sono l'incarnazione della presunzione, soprattutto nel detenere la verità assoluta, e di essere sempre i "buoni" della storia. Fammi indovinare, non solo sei un 14enne fascio entusiasta di mussolini, ma ti fai anche seghe su quanto grande sia l'America, e la cosa migliore è che non vedi nessuna contraddizione in tutto ciò.
>>
>>1581582
I'm not the one with an inferiority complex towards americans so he makes up shit, if banter against italy was initiated on me I'd be able to hold my ground without all this squirming. Does the fact that they fought your war strike a nerve?
>>
>>1581596
Never something more truthful was uttered.
>>
>>1581604
ok
>>
>>1581607
Inferiority complex? You'd be hard pressed to find an italian more hateful towards america than me. They fucked up our country more than we ever could. Also the fact that you claim they "fought the war for us" shows how uneducated you are in italian history: northern italy was liberated by the partisans, not the allies. The USA fought southern italy's war, but that doesnt surprise me because they've always been the disgrace of our country
>>
>>1581612
Same tbqh famiglia.
>>
more like

>northern italy
>civilized
>>
>>1581634
t. terrone
More like
>terronia
>evolved beyond the stone ages
>>
>>1581629
>we joined after all the battles were fought, americans are soooo useless
>>
>>1581649
[uneducation intensifies]
Not even bothering to reply seriously to you anymore, keep baiting though
>>
>>1581629

>North Italy """"""Liberated""""""""" by parisens
>War ends, Germans drop their guns and go home.
>>
>>1581656
>>
>>1581558
>American shocked by a public lynching
I guess he was surprised at how pale the victims were and appalled that the Italians weren't selling postcards with pictures of the corpses like good entrepreneurs.
>>
>>1581648
>Northern Italy
>Italian

Nice try, Schmidt
>>
>>1581667
nice facebook filename
>>
>>1581671
More like
>american shocked at a public lynching
>thank god americans never lynched italians eh?
>>
>>1581688
Dunno just fetched it from google tbqh
>>
>all these buttblasted spagghetis ITT

im not even american lmao
>>
>>1581683
>southern Italy
>italian
Nice try, Papakostas.
>>
File: 1470953437325.png (24KB, 584x519px) Image search: [Google]
1470953437325.png
24KB, 584x519px
>>1581719
>implying it's not just me samefagging as both sides all thread long
Seriously though the thread was b8, what do you expect famalam
>>
>>1581719
>75 / 10 / 13 / 1
>>
>>1581604
>>1581589
Bambini miei,perfavore, voi avete poi del glamour, siete in Europa, lasciate perdere vostri insulti tra fratelli,e invece sentiti fortunati che siei parte dil primo mondo,no come Io,che mi trovo in Argentina dalla mia nascita. Vi prego non considerare l'opinione degli Americani,giacchè hanno la testa lavata
>>
>>1581859
Thanks based argentinabro. You know our pain.
>>
I regret not being there to brutalize the corpse, but as things are going we'll have a chance to do something similar soon enough
>>
File: leftypol shitlib.jpg (49KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
leftypol shitlib.jpg
49KB, 480x320px
>>1583849
>>1583849
>>
>>1583898
I just want to be able to hit someone really hard without having to worry about legal consequences :)
>>
>>1584340
so what's your fantasy?

Class war?

Race war?

Techno war?
>>
>>1583849
edgy
>>
>>1584360
Reddit-9gag war when?
4chin partisans gorrilla warfaring both sides, best day of my life
>>
>>1584340
Just do that shit to animals.
>>
>>1584380
You'll get arrested for animal abuse.
>>
>>1584515
Not really no, in eastern Europe we used to drown unwanted kittens and nobody ever gave a fuck.
>>
>>1584360
In all seriousness, there won't be a war. Civil disorders maybe, people beating each other up during opposing rallies. That's what I kind of hope for really,just because I'm getting fed up with how political discourse is handled in this country. I study Philosophy and I can't stand how a lot of people discuss, online and offline - I don't give a shit what "side" you're on, just try and give your arguments a bit more depth. I don't want to come off as some kind of pretentious dickhead but really, there's more to the problems of our society than a shallow analysis corroborated by your almost fantasmatic grammar. I've had wonderful conversations with people whose ideas oppose my own, but they were articulate and willing to interrogate their own answers/reactions to issues and figure out, albeit with an obvious ideological blindspot (but who doesn't have one), ways to go beyond them.

In short, I just want to hit people who aren't capable of thoughtful discussion until they puke blood.
>>
>>1584519
Oh if you're in a 3rd world shithole go right ahead. That changes everything. Places like Mosocw have an issue with stray dogs that are known to attack people.
>>
>>1584533
I don't think people would give a fuck in the developed world either, I mean it's not like cops are going to search for missing kittens your cat gave birth to lmao.
>>
File: 1471741240334.jpg (23KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1471741240334.jpg
23KB, 620x620px
>partisan cockroaches
>human
>>
>>1584724

my grandpa was a partisan. probably kicked your grandpa's ass
>>
>>1584731
*probably left his stinky roachhole after allies did most of the job and pretended to be a winner
>>
>>1584538
If it was found out on social media there would be a witch hunt
>>
Can someone give me the tl;dr version about why his own people killed him?
>>
>>1584772
Why would you not?
>>
>>1584739
>>1584724
>this is what wheraboos actually believe
>>1584522
>studia filosofia
>vuole pestare la gente
Hmm. Diagnostico troppo Nietzsche.
>>
>>1584772
A bit of a conspiracy here but I've heard that Churchill wanted him dead since Mussolini knew information that Churchill didn't want others to know. Look it up.
>>
Mussolini = Christ
Jewtalian """people""" = Jewish mob
>>
>>1581300
Everybody loves a witch hunt
>>
>>1584772
"His own people".
Therein lies the problem. Who are "his people"?
Sure mussolini had a small hard core of fanatics who would follow him to death, but 99% of the population didn't care for him when he was in power, and outright hated him once he was stripped of it; and still insisted in continuing the war by founding the Republic of Salò (yes, Hitler left him without other choices, still). So of course, when the overwhelming majority of your country wants you dead for continuing a lost war, and you get caught by said people, it is only expectable that you get brutally killed. So yeah, the average italian was not "mussolini people", come 1945. The people had grown out of fascism's delusion by then.
>>
The Nordic Romans should have never race-mixed with Arab subhumans, forming this bastardized race called "Italians".
>>
>>1584786
Lui, Cioran e alcuni letterati - presente Giorgio Manganelli?

[spoiler]E i post-strutturalisti francesi[/spoiler]
>>
>>1584772
pretty much no one a posteriori denies his idea of entering the war was fucking stupid and brought death upon Italy, he deserved to be dead

the pathetic thing is how these same peoples, likely the ones who cheered for him a year before that, chimped out on him like a bunch of subhuman favela monkeys in the safety of the environment created by the allies victory, pretending, to this fucking day, to be the liberators and winners of the war alongside the allies, and de facto giving the keys of Italy to the allies first hand

if they had any little amount of honor in them, they would've kept their losing beaks shut in silence instead of pretending they didn't know anything about what their country had been in the years before and that they were just poor little wops who din du nuffins who were just oppressed by big bad duce

t. Italian
>>
>Italians
>shameless cutthroat frog-eating faggots
Pick both
t. South Slav
>>
it never stops being funny how right wingers bitch and moan about the horrors of war, execution and mob violence the moment it's suddenly the other guys boot on their throats
>>
It's a me Mario
Your favorite Italian Plummer
Your mom's clogged hole in summer
With my plunger I Plunder
>>
>>1587165
That's a strawman.
>>
>>1584340
Get into boxing, people can fight back though, so maybe an edgy faggot like you wouldn't like it that much.
>>
>>1581541
>>1581546
Be an oppressive fuck up like Mussolini and this is what you reap. Or maybe they should have been like Mussolini, and drowned him with castor oil.
>>
>>1587312
No man you dont get it, they're from CIVILIZED, SUPERIOR countries. They're the good guys. Theirs is a """democracy""', with equal civil rights and no ongoing quasi-terrorist groups *cough* BLM *cough* whatsoever. They never did such things.
>>
>>1581510
t. mangia la merda
>>
>>1584821
>The Nordic Romans should have never race-mixed
>Nordic Romans

WE
>>
>>1581546
>>1581541

are you sure these aren't just Ferguson residents
>>
>>1581509
Yeah p much

T. Italian
>>
File: partisanen milano.jpg (199KB, 1166x812px) Image search: [Google]
partisanen milano.jpg
199KB, 1166x812px
>>1581300
>stormfag is mad about mussolinis violent death
partisans did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1310433828090.jpg (12KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
1310433828090.jpg
12KB, 201x201px
>>1588786
>>
>>1588786
>partisans did nothing
Ftfy
>>
>>1588804
exept killing mussolini :^)
>>
>>1588805
>implying it was a British agent

Oh please. All partisans did was wait for the American military to beat the Fascists and then they would just go around lynching people they didn't like.
>>
>>1588841
>spend the entire thread butthurt about partisans and then suddenly switch to "it was the British" to be contrary
>>
>>1584838
>a posteriori
Gee what a bunch of geniuses, let me guess, they also think napoleon shouldn't have started his empire
>>
>>1588786
this photo is faked btw
>>
>>1581387
This, OP. It was going to end badly no matter what.
>>
>>1581729
That fucking picture has made me laugh more than anything in months.
>>
>>1581300
We did what we oughta do in order to preserve our National borders as much as possible
>>
>>1588773
Shut the fuck up luigi, mussolini deserved to be hung, if you try to defend it based on today's morals, and not even trying to understand the historical/political setting that motivated it, you're intellectually dishonest and this is not the board for you. In fact, anyone that despites italians for that on account of "muh civilized nation and civil rights" are dumb niggers (the very same that were being lynched in america in those same years for much less, go figure) that should quit history.
>>
>>1591326
>cucklet is mad
>>
File: Cardorna.png (1MB, 1899x876px) Image search: [Google]
Cardorna.png
1MB, 1899x876px
>>1581572
>>
>>1592135
what a shit screencap
>>
>>1592173
Then do it better, faggot.
>>
>>1592183
No
>>
>>1581300
I like it when dictators get killed like the animals they are. Happens way too infrequently.
>>
>>1592126
Top tier response, Alfredo. Stay civilized though.
>>
>>1592432
t.leftypol
>>
>>1581484
Man it doesn't even matter if you're right or not, you literally scream out 'I am uneducated and underage'. It fucking hurts to see.
>>
>>1581509
Why is there an argument about this. He was a dictator who fucked the country over in a fantastic array of ways, are you saying the people should have thanked him for shitting on their economy and given him a big medal?

Evil people exist and you're literally saying that nothing bad should come to do those who do evil. Take a stab at passing high school again and come back to /his/, you'll hate yourself when you understand your level of stupid
>>
>>1581520
No... that seems just to be your own arguing 'done correct'
>>
>>1581430
>lefttard posts a picture saved from tumblr
colour me surprised
>>
This is the worst thread I've ever seen in my entire life.

Please stop replying to subhuman fascist scum and let it die.

I would've pissed on Mussolini, too.
>>
File: image.jpg (487KB, 1024x746px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
487KB, 1024x746px
>>1588786
This, any real italian sides with the communists/partisans
>>
>>1581300
>be Italian
>backstab you allies in ww1 and still manage to fuck up the country badly
>install fascist war mongering government after the war cuz 'we wuz romanz and shit
>lose multiple wars against african tribesmen fighting with 2000 year old weapons
>as tides turn in war backstab your allies once again
>don't even have the guts to stay neutral
>instead cowardly murder german soldiers in ambush
>SS kickin in to avenge the murdered Germans
>literally all men of the partisan village hide in the forest and listen how their women and children are raped and slaughtered by angry germans while they are safe
Is there a more pathetic nation on earth?
>>
>>1595419
austria
>>
>>1595419
Slovenia. Their only accomplishment or rather notable deed is producing Zizek.
>>
>>1581300
>Communism
>civilized ideology
>>
File: 1465159760970.png (178KB, 612x446px) Image search: [Google]
1465159760970.png
178KB, 612x446px
>>1581400
Kek, literally a non-argument
>>
>>1581387
Agreed
>>
>>1588786
i see robert deniro and scarlet johannsen

what movie is this?
>>
>>1584360
a board war where I beat a /pol/ack to death while screaming /int/ memes.
>>
>>1595419
Dont bait me or my wife's son ever again.
That was really a pathetic attempt, I'll give you 1/10 out of commiseration.
>>
>>1599268
I'm right tho
>>
>>1599304
Then keep repeating it to yourself, maybe that'll make it true.
>>
so there this very angry italian who says that the whole country hated him, but back in WW2, how hated was he, really?

i mean i can see a lot of anger directed at him once Americans started fucking up italy hard, but did they actually hate his policies?
>>
>>1581300
We all have our lapses. Give me your idea of a civilized country and I'll give you some manner of atrocity on their end.
>>
>>1584522
>depth
Men invented the fantasy of depth, precisely because men fail to be women.
being superficial means that never ever wrong, because the depth that men cling to is meant to fade and be wrong, especially with the obvious natural pluralism of views [on any subject] that men despise.

this is why men are the cancer of humanity, but women manage to exploit this cancer in getting men to work for them. ANd op the fagget fails to see this, which makes a total beta.

There is nothing to expect from women besides being superficial and trivial, because there is nothing to except from the world which never ever deals with depth. fuck betas and their fantasies.
>>
>>1591326
Nigger I wws agreeing with you italians are petty and oppirtunistic of course we get giddy at tge thought of executing Mussolini because he dragged us into a war we lost
>>
>>1600957
>you italians
>dragging us
>we lost
Are you experiencing cognitive dissonance? Are you or are you not italian?
>>
>>1600957
>>1601920
Nevermind, I'm the one with poor reading comprehension. But yeah, like, how can you say we are a petty people when we rightfully hanged a dictator? Would a """"fair trial"""" help you sleep at night? Make no mistake, his end would have been the same. His death was just an example of fast-delivered justice.
>>
File: 1451735261964.jpg (218KB, 1562x1530px) Image search: [Google]
1451735261964.jpg
218KB, 1562x1530px
>>1581300
>>
>>1581387

>getting blown the fuck out by a bunch of fat Greeks using civil war era rifles

Italy should have been destroyed after the Renaissance
>>
File: what.jpg (23KB, 802x523px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
23KB, 802x523px
>>1600939
>being superficial means that never ever wrong, because the depth that men cling to is meant to fade and be wrong
>>
>>1604455
More like Italy should have stayed partitioned like the Reinassance.
Autonomous city states suit us better
>>
>>1581300
Who were the three others?
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.