[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Northern Mexicans have anything to do with lands north of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1471714984666.jpg (43KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471714984666.jpg
43KB, 720x540px
Do Northern Mexicans have anything to do with lands north of the Rio Grande and in the American southwest? Historically and culturally.
>>
File: 1448233173626.png (150KB, 340x442px) Image search: [Google]
1448233173626.png
150KB, 340x442px
>>1580356
>Republica del Norte
>Aztlan

Literally no Mexican wants this, not even the ones living in the states.
>>
File: cuckafornia.jpg (2MB, 2234x2994px) Image search: [Google]
cuckafornia.jpg
2MB, 2234x2994px
>California leaving the Union

I would cheer like a motherfucker, provided the people who live there stay there.
>>
>>1580372
>>1580356
No one living in those areas has wanted to be associated with Mexico, since the end of the Vice-royalty of Spain, in 1812.

Mexico was the aggressor in that area between 1812 and 1848. Texas and California joined the USA to defend them selves against Mexico.
>>
>>1580392
>completely unrelated shit
>some shit isnt bad

Butthurt flyover state faggot detected.
stay mad jealous faggot :^)
>>
>>1580356
Most northern Mexicans moved there from other parts of Mexico because that's where all the money is.
I can only speak about Texas-Mexico border relationships. A small percentage of people have been there for generations and often have family on both sides of the border. Often in border towns, and they cross over to visit family or whatever. Some even commute to work in the US every day from Mexico. There are also Spanish/Mexicans who lived in Texas before Mexico became a country, same with Texas and the US. Culturally they kind of have their own identity. In New Mexico, people who have been there for generations usually have a greater affinity for Spain and Spanish culture, as Spain was in control for far longer than Mexico. Though there are a lot of very recent Mexican immigrants and that culture is quickly taking over. Not many of the old ones left.
>>
>>1580411
Stay shit poor and overrun with Mexicans Calicuck
>>
>>1580356
>Do Northern Mexicans have anything to do with lands north of the Rio Grande and in the American southwest?

Yes.
I hope this answers your question
>>
>>1580393
>Hey you can't have slaves in Mexico
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEMBER THE ALAMO
And so, Texas joined the U.S.
>>
how did this /int/ thread end up in /his/
>>
File: 1456717956375.gif (208KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
1456717956375.gif
208KB, 500x476px
>>1580449
Because you can talk about anything as long as it's "history" or "humanities."
>>
>>1580356
Everything north of Texas was Indian land. The Mexican government didn't even truly have control over a lot of it, it was just politically Mexico's.
>>
>>1580437
Santa Anna was a dictator and many Mexicans sided with the Anglo settlers to make Texas independent. He jerked off to Napoleon but had none of the qualities that made Napoleon loved by his people.
>>
>>1580515
The Mexicans in Texas actually hated Mexico so much they called themselves Tejanos, not Mexicans.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.