[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Master Morality vs. Slave Morality Who wins in the end /his/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 300.jpg (58KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
58KB, 300x391px
>Master Morality vs. Slave Morality
Who wins in the end /his/?
>>
Slave by sheer number.

Roman empire and modern Europe both own their demise to the rise of slave morality.
>>
>>1575055 (Me)
But the revenge of master morality is that all spiritual and cultural goods arose during its reign, the slave civilization being content on preserving them while producing nothing of worth of its own.
>>
>>1575061
Aren't we all just cows in a pasture at this point? We exist to feed and fuck, and our payment for this privilege is to provide our masters with our body and our complacent servitude.
>>
>>1575106
>our masters
desu we barely have masters anymore, just fatter cows in a nicer barn
>>
>>1575106
We are a free, anon. A free society indeed.

>Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke.
>Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude.
>Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?
>>
File: giant_anal_plug.jpg (62KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
giant_anal_plug.jpg
62KB, 600x396px
>>1575061
This image perfecly illustrates my meaning. In the background, the remains of the past, master civilization. At the front, an icon of the modern, slave-revolutionary civilization protrudes, like a tumor: a gigantic anal plug.
>>
>>1575135
Free to explore Socrates's cave with this guy's buttplug>>1575169

>>1575169
Was arguing about frivolities part of their plan? It's sort of like putting a fried honeybun between two contrarian landwhales on treadmills and waiting for them to get exhausted.
>>
>>1575036
What do you mean by "winning"?

The slaves may have "won", but their victory isn't sustainable in the long run, with the resources provided by the masters diminishing eventually.
>>
>>1575263
How have the slaves won? As long as the masters exist the war is ongoing.

The slaves win when an ideologically pure form of communism exists.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.