[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on australopithecines. Were they just chimpanzees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: lucy_web.jpg (84KB, 336x424px) Image search: [Google]
lucy_web.jpg
84KB, 336x424px
Redpill me on australopithecines. Were they just chimpanzees we turned into ape-men through forgery, dishonesty, and incompetence?
>>
>>1574095
No they definitely have hominid features.
>>
>>1574095

>ywn have a busty Australopithecus ride your dick in the middle of the savanna while making chimpanzee noises

Unless that counts as bestiality. How far back do you have to go before it isn't?
>>
>>1574095
you cant just forge all the bones that show them to be different from normal chimps. The conspiracy would have to go beyond many scientific organisations making it impossible to be true. but why do you believe they are forgery and simply chimps. is it that you have swallowed forgery, and the biggest forgery of them all is the semitic religion and its wash of history.
>>
File: hardware-operating-systems-.png (73KB, 432x225px) Image search: [Google]
hardware-operating-systems-.png
73KB, 432x225px
>>1574169
Actually, I'm a member of BioLogos. We understand that AiG are a bunch of wilfully ignorant people, and wish to reverse the damage.
>>
>>1574377
Don't get me wrong, I think Creationism is fucking stupid and I'm always glad to see people stop trying to deny reality because it conflicts with their belief.
But why didn't God just poof everything into existence?
>>
>>1574417
but why didn't Man just poof god into existence. We can kill gods even with our own indifference, doesn't that make us more divine then the hollies of lies
>>
>>1574451

That's a really good point, to be honest (not the guy you responded to, by the way).

>If everyone on Earth became atheist and eventually forgot that God(s) stopped existing, it would be as if God(s) didn't exist at all
>Should any religion be true, it would be null because no one would be able to take actions to allow themselves into heaven

Really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>1574539
>Thinking you can take actions to allow yourself into heaven
Seriously?
>>
>>1574570

m8 pretty much every sect of Christianity believes that you have to acknowledge Jesus as your lord and saviour to get into heaven. If you have no knowledge of him, surely you wouldn't get in?
>>
File: gambar-hewan-aneh-1.jpg (47KB, 348x444px) Image search: [Google]
gambar-hewan-aneh-1.jpg
47KB, 348x444px
>>1574152
iktf
>>
File: H_habilis_front_26231_afeft0.jpg (307KB, 1440x1856px) Image search: [Google]
H_habilis_front_26231_afeft0.jpg
307KB, 1440x1856px
>>1574152
I'd put it at either habilis or ergaster, mainly due to advanced tool use.
>>
>>1575299

>Trek in savanna
>After search for half of day, find berries of jub-jub plant
>Start eating because hunger demons have created hunger in belly
>Notice something very, very wrong
>Berries not jub-jub, berries buj-buj!
>Pack of Australopithecus females walk by
>They point and laugh
>"haha Anon is idiot he will never give us big bone"
>"cannot even recognize buj-buj from jub-jub haha"
>tfw
>>
>>1576778
>>1575763
>>1575299

This makes me wonder how far back you have to go before fertilization is no longer viable
>>
File: 343.jpg (1MB, 1307x1541px) Image search: [Google]
343.jpg
1MB, 1307x1541px
>>1577510
Erectus most likely. Most agree that this was the time that our chromasomes fused together, which means a much higher chance of producing offspring than with an ausyralopithecine. Viable offspring on the other hand...
>>
>>1577577
And in an instant, my hopes of building a prehistoric utopia with a hairy proto-human harem are shattered.
>>
>>1574095
>>1574095
Did they have a penis or a penis bone?
>>
File: closetp42.jpg (13KB, 314x313px) Image search: [Google]
closetp42.jpg
13KB, 314x313px
>>1578045
Penis-yes
Pubic bone-no
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.