[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/future/, anybody?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Does future discussion belong to /his/?
History is studied partically in sake of ability to predict future, so it clearly does. What do you think future will bring?
>>
The biggest political question of the 21st century is what the hell is going to happen with China.

They have real dangers on account of demographics, and the basic fact that it's easier to go from a low income country to middle income than middle income to high income. That last leap requires at least moderate protections against corruption and a working educational system.

So it'll be fun seeing what happens when there's 30 million men without women, the one child generation is taking care of two parents and two children apiece, and there is no longer that sweet 9% a year economic growth.
>>
>>1574065
>Does future discussion belong to /his/?

It's literally the opposite of history
>>
>>1574074
Going to high-income country means increasing of workforce cost, doesn't it
>>
Looks bleak.

Global economy slowing down despite unprecedented monetary looseness. Instability in the ME & a growing antagonism between the West & the Muslim world. Growing tensions between US led Western powers and Russia. Growing tensions between China & US over primacy in the Pacific. Japan militarizing. Big debt bubble in China.
>>
>>1574065
> Those syntax errors
>>
>>1574092
Funny 50 years are expected, pals
>>
velocità

t. futurist
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.