[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woah vikings sucked.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1470603455473.jpg (363KB, 1532x763px) Image search: [Google]
1470603455473.jpg
363KB, 1532x763px
Woah vikings sucked.
>>
If I totaled the defeats of a lot of various empires, you'd come under the impression that they sucked too
>>
Wtf I hate poster no.1573808 now
>>
>>1573808
Even the fucking tv show establishes that Vikings didn't like getting involved in pitched battle against their foe and would actively avoid it.
>>
>>1574043
That's because Vikings were raiders first and foremost.

Norsemen had armies that they would send for true warfare and they were about as successful as most European ones.
>>
>>1574094
Yay, now that we cleared the up there won't be another thread today right?
>>
>>1574043
Such brave warriors.
>>
>>1574043
Isn't that what most people did?
Battles are fucking risky and nothing really stops you from losing and getting most of your army captured or cut down or captured and then cut down if you loses.
>>
wtf i hate vikings now
>>
>>1574153 #
>another thread
There will always be retards posting misinformation and memes
>>
File: 1445465382853.png (334KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
1445465382853.png
334KB, 551x550px
>>1573808
why do we have this thread every day

what the fuck is it about vikings that make them such a contentious topic here?

god damn I hate this place
>>
>>1574913
Someone is probably doing it to troll the imagined hoard of stormfags here ((Who are trolling other bait to troll the imagined hoard of left wingers here==
>>
>>1574919
That's fucking stupid, it means we never get to actually talk about the viking age. All this meming isn't even in good humor, it's just miserable, like the console war threads on /v/.
>>
>>1574946
We do, if people would start actual serious threads about Vikings that aren't glorifying or defamatory. As always ((I think)) you will fare better if the OP is free from leading questions or crystal clear bias.
The problem is if someone do decide to post bait in such a threat and people here can't resist taking the bait, not too sure about that one.
>>
>>1574919
It's a /pol/fag who hates pagans
>>
>>1574913
This, fuck these threads
Can we go back to the "why didnt sub-saharan africa develop/invent the wheel" ones instead?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.