[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Between 1894 and 1901, anarchists assassinated numerous heads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 3789347983479837983.png (187KB, 223x376px) Image search: [Google]
3789347983479837983.png
187KB, 223x376px
Between 1894 and 1901, anarchists assassinated numerous heads of state, including:

>French President Sadi Carnot (1894)
>Empress consort Elisabeth of Austria (1898)
>King Umberto I of Italy (1900)
>United States President William McKinley (1901)

Has the anarchist movement died? Why aren't they continuing their fun assassinations?
>>
WW1 cut down on the lulz.

Plus, after the Russian Revolution, most of the idealists and misfits became communist.
>>
>>1573630
they turned to robbing banks in the 20s, then disappeared
>>
File: IMG_5127ret.jpg (238KB, 436x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5127ret.jpg
238KB, 436x553px
Because people think anarchism don't be like it is, but it do.

Also, Marxism and Nationalism came to dominate the ideologies of to-be revolutionaries. People began rising against the state with a clear ideology in mind, not simply the ambiguous "anarchism". This clear ideology also allowed for more unity and solidarity between revolutionary groups and further spreading of revolutionary messages.

With Marxist and Nationalist rebellions popping up all over the world from the 1900s-2000s, we can correctly say that Marxism and Nationalism have replaced Anarchism.
>>
>>1573630
May the killer of Elisabeth rot in hell.
>>
>>1573630
Anarchism is difficult to sell to the masses and was very effectively squashed/absorbed by other more populist movements

Today most anarchists are just bored kids yelling and either being vandals or ultra passive pussies
Sadly even the petty vandals are uncommon compared to a few decades ago
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.