[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Krishna real in the same way that the Judeo-Christian God is real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: lookitslordkrishna.jpg (68KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
lookitslordkrishna.jpg
68KB, 720x480px
Is Krishna real in the same way that the Judeo-Christian God is real?
>>
>>1573467
is anime real in the same way that santa clause is real?
>>
Are mirrors real in the same way our eyes are real?
>>
>>1573492
Whoa..
>>
>>1573467
Krsna is the avatar of Visnu so it would be more like Jesus
>>
>>1573519
Okay, is Vishnu real in the same way that the Judeo-Christian God is real?

I'm not familiar with Hinduism.
>>
>>1573467
Is this a trick question? They're both unreal?
>>
>>1573492
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as a mirror is, in fact, a reflective surface, or as I've recently taken to calling it, a metal-coated planar reflector...
>>
>>1573527
well Visnu is a sleeping god, when he breathes in his sleep he exhales material universes
>>
>>1573467
Yes.
Krishna is an earthly reincarnated form of Vishnu, the ever-present maintainer of the universe who comes to Earth to save the inhabitants from their moral troubles, sound familiar? Both were active and born in specific geographic places (Vrindaven in India, Bethlehem in Palestine.) Yet the difference between Krishna and Jesus is that Krishna is but one of Vishnu's many earthly incarnations, while Jesus is God's penultimate and only incarnation on this Earth.
>>
>>1573467
No.
>>
Brahman is the ultimate truth, the transcendental god which cannot be described and is analogous to the abrahamic god. Brahman manifests as different deities, these gods behave in a way reminescent of the old testament Yawveh. Hinduism is sort of monotheistic and polytheistic at the same time. It's as if Judaism had accepted pagan gods as different manifestations of YHVH. One of these incarnations of Brahman is Visnu, who came to earth in the form of Krisna, a figure both man and god comparable to Jesus.
>>
File: 20160802_233426.jpg (129KB, 628x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160802_233426.jpg
129KB, 628x480px
>>1573467
Neither is real.

Both are mythological.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.